Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    what's up with the moon being shown?
    here:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/19

does this have something to do with whats going on...remember madara's infinite tsukiyomi reflects off the moon.

i've asked before...could this have been a test run of a sort...to see if casting a genjutsu and reflect it off the moon can ensnare multiple targets(say a group of mist shinobi,a couple of konoha shinobi and a lone obito)?
    I took immediate notice of the moon also. We could find out soon if the Moon's Eye Plan is actually Madara or Obito's. Obito surely would want nothing to do with this if a trial run resulted in the death of Rin.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    You don't see the issue when you claim that if Tobi could have won, he would have, and then going on to say Minato was written to win? Now I'm sure that Minato would have obviously been allowed to win in the need due to plot reasons, but having to allow him to win does not mean that Tobi shouldn't have displayed all that he had, especially in a battle being set up as personal for him and important for his goal. From the time of his introduction to up until the fight with Naruto and Kirabi, all Tobi displayed was Kamui. Yet since then, not only has Tobi gone on to display brand new Uchiha techniques, but whole new tricks with Kamui. And now we discover he could use Mokuton, which by the spiral Zetsu's commit is his own ability. Heck, Tobi didn't even attempt to use a standard genjutsu, something he obviously should have had available.
    Thats MY POINT! Good god. I was reffering to the fact that either his mokotun is related to zetsu or it wouldnt have helped him, which is why he never showed it in that battle. And about Tobi or Zetsus ability. What did Zetsu really say: one translation said "you were able to use it right away" or " you can already use it?". What does that actually mean. It doesnt say anything if it is and ability from Zetsu suit OR Obito.

Quote Quote:
    Really? You really think Kishi knows what abilities his characters have long before they show them? Need I mention the whole Izanagi/Izanami introduction? Need I mention how Hashirama went from creating a few trees was a display of his Kage-level power to literally changing the face of the world with tree roots? Need I mention the sudden introduction of Shadow Clones sharing memories, despite never being hinted at before? Need I mention the change with Chidori? Or last, need I mention the numerous abilities the Sharingan has gained? You can argue that some parts are planned ahead, but there's more then enough evidence to show he also tends to make stuff up as he goes along.
    Whats the problem with Hashirama? It was already mentioned back then how imense his power was. Sudden introduction? Who tells you its sudden, not planned beforehand? Heh!
    Izanagi and izanami? Ahm since Tsukuyomi and amaterasu in part 1 it was obvious these two would appear along with sunsano.
    Quote Quote:
    I understood your post just fine, which I responded to. You said that it was foreshadowed that the Zetsus had the ability to use Mokuton, which isn't true at all. All that was foreshadowed was that they were made from it, but not once til last chapter was there any indication that they themselves could use Mokuton too.
    . Sorry but that comment is hilarious! What manga do you read?

Quote Quote:
    As mentioned above, there's plenty of evidence to support the idea that Kishi is making things up as he goes along, especially in recent chapters. I don;t have to work side by side with him to see the various recons and changes being done as we go along. One of the best examples would be the whole recon with Kakashi's age, which was said before in both the databook and series itself. Heck, the whole "Kakashi let Rin die" has pretty much been changed to "Kakashi murdered Rin". Now unless you can actually show some of this apparent foreshadowing of current events, my point still remains strong.

You assume , suggest. Of course authors come up with stuff along the way as they write, but you have to understand that key-pillars are already set in stone way beforehand. Like Tobi being made out of Zetsu, like Zetsu having mokotun (espacially look at "Kuro"). The fact people always guessed Tobi is Obito is perfectly proof of that. Do you think Kishi hints so much in that characters design to suddendly come up with "hey that could be Obito". Ridiculous ! What if he had drawn Tobi looking like Son Goku for example, that would have been "suddendly come up with making him Obito somehow". You should read more carefully, instead of going on and on about that point.

Of course I dont expect just a simple agreeing to that because people tend to stay to their way of looking. But the mere fact that you think you can judge that Kishimoto just randomly comes up with everything is quite hilarious. No offense. Its just amusing.
    Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; October 11, 2012 at 04:56 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

- Rin was taken out by Kakashi:
    Spoiler show

I wonder, though.. on p.3 of chap. 605 those Mist shinobi say that Kakashi took HER out and "just when we finally managed to get our hands on it" = are they talking about Rin?!
    - Kishi nicely portrayed how Obito/Kakashi activated Mangekyou Sharingan – of course Kakashi collapsed in one instance, BUT Obito's Senju-part allowed him to get really strong <still, nice interpretation on this one>
    - Tobinom's rage:
    Spoiler show

Symbiote activation xd
    - I just freakin' loved Obito's rage and how he annihilated those Mist shinobi.. sooooo cool <3
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    what's up with the moon being shown?
    here:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/19

does this have something to do with whats going on...remember madara's infinite tsukiyomi reflects off the moon.

i've asked before...could this have been a test run of a sort...to see if casting a genjutsu and reflect it off the moon can ensnare multiple targets(say a group of mist shinobi,a couple of konoha shinobi and a lone obito)?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

sidenote...didn't a couple of the panels of obito fighting remind you of the minato fight(size,speed,technique and stances)...
    Since the final jutsu (reverse kamui+mokuton) was perpendicular to the ground I am assuming he had to look directly above....and there was the moon. I am not sure if there was any reflecting off the moon. Wouldn't rule it out though. The "red moon" theme is pretty strong in this chapter.

Any theories of where Minato was at this time? If he still couldn't make it I am guessing this is something Kakashi decided to do without telling Minato.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

- that panel reminded me of Mizukage dude <the same thing through different measures> xP
    Spoiler show

- that was so cruel Obito, they stabbed their own comrade:
    Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly hope that Kishi flashbacks from then all the way up til now. I would love to see Itachi and Obito scrap with each other. I also wonder when Obito started gonig by Tobi. Looking at Obito's powers, I think he was still weaker than Nagato, but who knows. His kamui negates a lot of thing s person can do in a fight against him. Maybe we get to see Nagato and Obito go at it, too, at some point. That would be cool. I had a feeling this would be a lengthy flashback. Hopefully, it keeps going.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Since the final jutsu (reverse kamui+mokuton) was perpendicular to the ground I am assuming he had to look directly above....and there was the moon. I am not sure if there was any reflecting off the moon. Wouldn't rule it out though. The "red moon" theme is pretty strong in this chapter.

Any theories of where Minato was at this time? If he still couldn't make it I am guessing this is something Kakashi decided to do without telling Minato.
    plowing Kushina i would assume lol

but in all realness i think he was on his own mission .... Kakashi could lead a group so there is no reason why minato would have to go on missions with them anymore
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post

but in all realness i think he was on his own mission .... Kakashi could lead a group so there is no reason why minato would have to go on missions with them anymore
    Why were they in a two man cell, though? It's usually 3 or 4. They aren't Akatsuki. Even high level jounin move in 3-4 man cells. Not that it mattered for Kakashi and Rin. They were vastly outnumbered. I guess we'll need more flashback to understand what truly happened.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically they are a 3 man team, but one of them (Obito) apparently died.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

From the looks of it, they were lured there by the Mist ninja, so It wouldn't be a surprise that they were there alone.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter, i feel kind of sorry for tobi, who never asked for all of this tragedy

but either way i am curious to know why kakashi stabbed rin, he must have been under genjutsu or something like that

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki
    but either way i am curious to know why kakashi stabbed rin, he must have been under genjutsu or something like that
    Or he did it becaue he had to - going by what Mist shinobi are saying <'he stabbed her' etc.> and what they were trying to do <don't let the enemy take the body of that girl> we can guess that those Mist ninjas were intrested in Rin's body secrets or sth?!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Technically they are a 3 man team, but one of them (Obito) apparently died.
    Obito has been 'dead' for months at this point. I'm wondering why they were a two man cell at the point in the flashback. Team 7 got Sai as a replacement. If theMist wanted Rin, she was likely Senju, Uzumaki, or something.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post

Being the analytical person he is, lets assume Kakashi decided to kill Rin for lack of options....this means the situation was hopeless. couldnt he have used the kunai to summon Minato instead?

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    Or he did it becaue he had to - going by what Mist shinobi are saying <'he stabbed her' etc.> and what they were trying to do <don't let the enemy take the body of that girl> we can guess that those Mist ninjas were intrested in Rin's body secrets or sth?!
    Again assuming Kakashi thought this through before killing Rin, wouldnt he know that they would get her body even if he killed her? Or maybe what they would have done to Rin would have been worse than a Chidori?

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Obito has been 'dead' for months at this point. I'm wondering why they were a two man cell at the point in the flashback. Team 7 got Sai as a replacement. If theMist wanted Rin, she was likely Senju, Uzumaki, or something.
    Exactly.

Due to these reasons i think Kakashi didn't want Minato or anyone in Konoha for that matter to know this stuff about Rin. I think after Obito's death he was more concerned about Rin than Konoha.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Moogle Mango's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Due to these reasons i think Kakashi didn't want Minato or anyone in Konoha for that matter to know this stuff about Rin. I think after Obito's death he was more concerned about Rin than Konoha.
    If this is true, then I would expect a chapter where Kakashi tells Tobi that there were things that Rin was withholding from him. That no matter how much he loved her, there were things that he just didn't know or overlooked.
    Force Quit.
    Spoiler show

haw haw!

New Reply
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast