Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

I'd go easy with the word "plothole". How can you use a technique that you didn't even know about?

Kakashi passed out, it was Obito that unlocked MS (=thus unlocking Kakashis as well). Kakashi probably didn't even know that his Sharingan could advance to a higher level.

So why would he even THINK he could use Kamui at some point?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Holy crap! It just hit me... could the whole Uchiha massacre have been to get sharingan for Obito? Could he have manipulated the Uchiha coup the way he did with the mist just to give Itachi a reason to follow him?
    Not sure I understand the question. You mean he did the massacre to get all of the eyes? Why wouldn't he just go back and get his sharingan from Kakashi? Also, it seems Obito couldn't have wanted Kakashi dead or his eye back. Otherwise, why not find him on a mission and kill him and take your eye back. Has he been secretly protecting the village and Kakashi from Madara and whoever else? It's weird.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/605/6

Look at the shape of the wood, and the shape of the black thing, unrelated
    And look at the shape of the black thing, and Pain's rods
    Can't use mangareader in US, but I checked mangapanda.com. That is weird. Why are rods coming out of him? Are those rods the real reason Hashirama could control bijuu? Does that mean Gedo Mazou is some creation of Hashirama or vice versa or Nagato had wood releases as well. That's very interesting.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone notice how that one Hidden Mist Ninja that got his ANBU mask broken had a Konoha headband on???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!!!
    Now people are saying how bad ass obito is when they were saying how weak and lame he is last week, this forum..... Man smh

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    Did anyone notice how that one Hidden Mist Ninja that got his ANBU mask broken had a Konoha headband on???
    and the other anbu mist who said 'whos that guy' was probably referring to him xD

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Wow!!!!
    Now people are saying how bad ass obito is when they were saying how weak and lame he is last week, this forum..... Man smh
    He was still weak this weak until he his uchiha need for power awakened where he out of nowhere went from two tome sharingan to threeto ms and using his ms powers like a boss like he somehow knew what his ms powers were and use a evil version of mokuton like he was always proficient with it
    Last edited by R3D; October 10, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Can't use mangareader in US, but I checked mangapanda.com. That is weird. Why are rods coming out of him? Are those rods the real reason Hashirama could control bijuu? Does that mean Gedo Mazou is some creation of Hashirama or vice versa or Nagato had wood releases as well. That's very interesting.
    This is indeed rare, and no doubt put in by Kishi to explain something to us later. matt said his Italian volume bluntly stated that Gedo Mazo was created through the Rinnegan's 7th (Outer) Path. I'm not sure if it should be fully trusted or not as I've never seen that being put into an official English version, but it being a Rinnegan ability makes sense.

Since Zetsu is made from Gedo Mazo, I assume that's the likely connection as to why the rods poke out of Obito as Obito is not only wearing Zetsu, but is literally half Zetsu. Why they poked out though is a mystery. Maybe he's stealing power from Gedo Mazo now?

As for Hashirama controlling Bijuu, at this point it seems like he used pots or whatever like the Cloud did.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    and the other anbu mist who said 'whos that guy' was probably referring to him xD
    Lmao.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I think this may be the goriest chapter in the entire manga. Visually, at least... a giant mokuton with corpses raining blood & creating a lake of blood. That's pretty damn dark!

And I had a feeling that the MS would be explained like this. The big question I had a while ago was if the two were always somehow connected. And it looks like they are. So... get ready for an interesting Susano'O in the future.

A few things were answered but I still have questions & new ones. Answered - how Obito could really challenge Minato. I think it's very clear that this Obito is anything but the Obito Minato trained and watched over. He's a totally different person with totally different abilities, goals, attitude. He is bigger and infinitely stronger than he was when he was 'crushed' by the rock. So we get our answer as to how Obito got so strong in the time frame he did. Like ET Madara, he is Senju and Uchiha.

I also think I know why Obito never went after Kakashi. It wasn't about getting revenge on Kakashi. It was about getting revenge on the real people that killed Rin which seems to have been whatever was behind this Hidden Mist setup. As for Kakashi, Obito wanted him to live with the hell and the shame of failining in the mission so that he would be just as hollow as he had probably become after that incident. In addition to this, perhaps Obito had a special idea for Kakashi in teh future too. IMO... and theory - Obito blames Kakashi for failing to protect Rin at all costs, not necessarily for killing her.

Questions though..... anyone else catch the 'Blood Mist' comment????? WTF? I thought it was the "Blood Mist" under Yagura, who was being controlled. Maybe it was the Blood Mist before? If it was the blood Mist while Tobi was a "Good Boy", then who was it handling him back then? Did Madara create a battery pack of the Mazo statue's power so he could be portable? lol Because I remember the guy's hair style looked like Obito/Madara's long hair too. I wonder why Obito decided to cut his hair, grow it, cut it, etc. Still, they clearly did something to Rin and needed to get her back to examine how it worked or whatever it was worked. IF it was Obito that went after the Mist, then it was damn personal.

Anyways, interesting chapter. Dark, gory... interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

While I still don't like the whole story about Obito being Tobi (and this will never change), I have to admit that the atmosphere in this chapter was so awesome, that it gave me the creeps.
    • the death of Rin, so it was no Zetsu Clone
    • Kakashi being the one who killed her intentionally, without having any other choice I assume
    • Obito going berserk
    Pure win!

It's a shame that Kishi didn't go this road in the current war arc. Chapters like these prove me that Kishi can do it much better, when talking about atmosphere.

There is nothing more to add. I don't mind Obito throwing a new Jutsu after another and it seems like he mastered his MS faster than Minato can move from point A to B with Hiraishin.

Hashiramas cells are in fact cheats, destined to be used by noobs.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Mist Ninjas wanting to retrieve the "girl" or "woman" and want to protect Rin? Why?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ayescor's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

This chapter was freaking epic! No doubt about it!

I think the reason why Kakashi killed Rin was because she has been a spy from the very beginning. It reminds me of Kabuto. What happened there before imo. is that the bosses of Konoha kinda assumed that Rin is a spy and entrusted Kakashi with it and told him to keep an eye out on her or Kakashi found it out himself and acted on his own (which would explain why Kakashi is alone there). And on that day, Rin was supposed to give all the informations to the Mist Anbus and then surprise, Kakashi came out, busting them. But things didn't go as he thought because there has been an entire Mist army and therefore, he killed Rin, so that they don't get any information, especially not "it", whatever "it" is.
    Spoiler show

Whatever "it" is, it has a huge priority to the hidden mist, as they even want to take Rin's dead body with them. I hope we will find out soon what Rin found out for the hidden mist, that has been so important to them.

But no doubt that Madara has played a big role in this, else he wouldn't have been so certain, that Obito will return. He planed it all, or forsaw it, who knows. All I can be like 90% sure of is that he knew what will happen.

The Zetsus, who have spied on Kakashi and Rin since they found and brought Obito to Madara, saw that they're about to battle, informed white Zetsu and he said on purpose that Rin and Kakashi are in danger, when it was only Kakashi right from the start. And when Obito saw how the mist anbus made Kakashi kill Rin, this has been the opening for the ultimate revenge. He went rampage and kicked their asses hardcore and not Kakashi's ass! I bet Obito remembered Madara's definition of reallity, which is hell and said therefore at the end, "I'm in hell" (so, epic last sentence!!!). While he went rampage, he wasn't aware of his MS skills I guess, this has been done subconsciously in his rage. But I wonder why he didn't took his sharingan back, as he only gave it to Kakashi in order make him able to protect Rin better.

What is also interesting imo., is what the spiral Zetsu says while Obito goes rampage:
    Spoiler show
    I wonder why Madara has been so sure of Obito, what was his creteria that Obito fit in perfectly and not any other Uchiha. Was Madara already aware of what skills Obito's MS will have? It's bugging me

And as expected, Rin's death has made such an emotional impact on Obito, that his shanringan went from two tomoe directly to MS. It has been obvious to me right from the start that "Kakashi's" sharingan evolved to MS on the moment Obito's did, since it's his eye.
    The reason why Kakashi didn't use his MS for so long could be either: He wasn't aware that he had it and found it out on the 3 years Naruto was training with Jiraya for whatever reason, or he didn't have enough chakra to fight with it and therefore didn't activate it. As we can see, when Kakashi's sharingan went to MS, he passed out directly because he didn't have enough chakra.

That's my analysis ^^ Epic chapter, epic fight, epic Obito and spiral Zetsu team, epic rampage! I want more of such chapters! I wonder what Kakashi will think when he wakes up in this lake of blood, seein these trees covered with dead mist anbus or whoever picks him up there maybe
    Last edited by Ayescor; October 10, 2012 at 08:29 AM.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Confusing chapter . Lot of things need explanation

But obito was awesome, obito for president ! I'll be cheering for obito in his fight against kakashi
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ayescor View Post
    This chapter was freaking epic! No doubt about it!

I think the reason why Kakashi killed Rin was because she has been a spy from the very beginning. It reminds me of Kabuto. What happened there before imo. is that the bosses of Konoha kinda assumed that Rin is a spy and entrusted Kakashi with it and told him to keep an eye out on her or Kakashi found it out himself and acted on his own (which would explain why Kakashi is alone there). And on that day, Rin was supposed to give all the informations to the Mist Anbus and then surprise, Kakashi came out, busting them. But things didn't go as he thought because there has been an entire Mist army and therefore, he killed Rin, so that they don't get any information, especially not "it", whatever "it" is.
    Spoiler show

But no doubt that Madara has played a big role in this, else he wouldn't have been so certain, that Obito will return. He planed it all, or forsaw it, who knows. All I can be like 90% sure of is that he knew what will happen.
    That's the best explanation I think I've seen so far. It also kind of reminds me of Kisame and the girl too and how he killed everyone for the sake of the mission. She may have had information about Konoha that they wanted to use against them later. This also does a fair job of highlighting how a guy likle Obito could hold such an intense grudge against the Mist - assuming he actually does.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I've got one question... How will the animators deal with this chapter without ruining the concept?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great chapter!!
    And it seems even more likely that Rin was a spy.

And, now it made me wonder if Madara was already controlling the Mist at that time...
    I mean... wasn't it only called the "Bloody Mist" under Yagura?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

New Reply
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast