Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/21 also,what about this technique? I guess this is one of the strongest ever used. to be honest,I've been thinking about something like this for long,except that I thought about steel instead of wood. anyway,it's really a pity that tobi's never used this ...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Using Mokuton would have left him open for a counter attack since I'm sure he has to be solid to use it. Chains aren't a part of his body so he could use them freely. I don't see any attack that is slower than Amaterasu landing on Minato.

I would also like to know why Tobi isn't blind yet. Sasuke lost most of his eyesight within' three battles.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post
    Using Mokuton would have left him open for a counter attack since I'm sure he has to be solid to use it. Chains aren't a part of his body so he could use them freely. I don't see any attack that is slower than Amaterasu landing on Minato.

I would also like to know why Tobi isn't blind yet. Sasuke lost most of his eyesight within' three battles.
    Hashirama's cells.

They are the answer to everything

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

obito didnt use wood style on minato cause summoning and controlling the nine tails took most of his chakra i assume?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Grizz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the haters ganging up against Kishimoto.. Let the guy be please! he's done a great job on the story line so far and i don't quite understand where all these bad comments are coming from and why. Well i enjoyed the chapter. First of all Kakashi did not awaken the MS it was obito's doing. since he was closer to rin and seeing her die activated it and since kakashi has his left eye it wouldnt take a genius to figure out what would happen.

So i'm wondering whether or not obito already awakened his MS when he slipped through to madara's hideout cause in this chapter it just showed his 3rd tome just revealed itself.

But DAAAAAAMMMMMMMN!!! Obito what a blood thirsty Uchiha

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    It's also possible he was just that sure of his Kamui+chains combo, or that the chakra usage for Mokuton dwarfs that of Kamui. Or something. IDK, but nothing yet explains why he hasn't used Mokuton in the present. Really could've helped in a few of his fights. Maybe Madara just told him not to use it and he was just that obedient.
    Or maybe he wasn't wearing the Zetsu suit, so he couldn't. The first two masks look like a flat mask while the last rinnegan mask looks like a helmet, like when he wore the spiral zetsuit (which gave him mokuton).

For instance, when he fought Minato, it was a mask tied on with a strap:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/14.html

Yet, when he appears here with the rinnegan mask, it appears to be a full helmet...

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v55/c520/6.html
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Hashirama's cells.

They are the answer to everything
    Don't know if you're joking or serious, but I bet and have thought that for a few weeks now. lol Even though... supposedly,. Kakashi's been slowly going blind. But Obito? Nope. Still tickin'... and Kakashi doesn't have Hashirama's cells.

Hey Uchiha Blood - guess what else? I had this nasty cold. Lasted a few days. Dayquil, Cold-Eez... nothing worked. But I picked up a bottle of capsulated Hashirama's cells and it was gone in 24 hours.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

PPl are saying that the wood wouldn't work against minato???? Obito could have used wood lol to change the landscape THUS making it harder for minato to use his jutsu ,cause more death and REGAIN the fox control.
    He could have done so many things with that wood to minato its not even funny
    Last edited by Silvers Rayleigh; October 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I never expected Obito to go berserk and wreck havoc like this. Kamui seems like second instinct to him from the start.

I really thought with Obito still having a weak body, he would be dragged away from the battlefield by the spiral zetsu.

Awakening the MS for the first time(I don't think you can go from 3-tomoe to 2-tomoe). He went from 2-tomoe->3-tomoe->MS in matter of a heartbeat. Training? What training?Trauma beats the crap out of training. So if he did phase out from under the rocks, it was some basic form of kamui usable at 2-tomoe strength.

Kakashi fainting was quite natural. The MS would have drained what little strength he had left.

So it wasn't only the sight of Rin getting killed that awoke his MS. It was Rin getting killed by Kakashi that did it. That is really messed up on so many levels that I think if Obito was ever to awaken the MS, it would be then.

I don't think Obito is the type to just accept that this is a false reality(his acceptance of hell was understandable for now), and leave Kakashi alone and not know why Rin was killed.

I think this time Obito will be the one to faint after disposing of all the Hidden Mist. He will be dragged back to Madara, who will hopefully explain why Rin was killed like that. Without an explanation, I don't see how Obito will not harbour murderous intent for Kakashi.
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Or maybe he wasn't wearing the Zetsu suit, so he couldn't. The first two masks look like a flat mask while the last rinnegan mask looks like a helmet, like when he wore the spiral zetsuit (which gave him mokuton).

For instance, when he fought Minato, it was a mask tied on with a strap:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/14.html

Yet, when he appears here with the rinnegan mask, it appears to be a full helmet...

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v55/c520/6.html
    notwithstanding I believe he merged with the spiral zetsu,the one called Tobi (imo), I guess he could have used mokuton even without the zetsu suit,as his body itself was made of hashirama's cells.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

everyone crying foul at the mokuton use is forgetting that Tobi is wearing a Zetsu-Suit... maybe the mokuton power comes from the suit?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    obito didnt use wood style on minato cause summoning and controlling the nine tails took most of his chakra i assume?
    he has unlimited chakra - hashirama's cells ... anyway pretty much wasted chapter ... we haven't learned anything new, mainly the reason why kakashi took out rin
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,the full flashabck won't explain why kakashi killed rin. it will be revealed by kakashi himself to obito,who,out of guilty,will betray madara. such a shameful jawdrop

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post

He can't. Theoretically, if only the chains were tangible, then it should hvae fell off since Tobi himself turned intangible. He could have also combined Mokuton with chains to catch Minato more off guard.

All signs point to Tobi not going all out. No Mokuton, no jutsu, just attempts to warp....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Don't know if you're joking or serious, but I bet and have thought that for a few weeks now. lol Even though... supposedly,. Kakashi's been slowly going blind. But Obito? Nope. Still tickin'... and Kakashi doesn't have Hashirama's cells.

Hey Uchiha Blood - guess what else? I had this nasty cold. Lasted a few days. Dayquil, Cold-Eez... nothing worked. But I picked up a bottle of capsulated Hashirama's cells and it was gone in 24 hours.
    I wish I was joking...

Good for you, you did the smart thing.
    Always use natural remedies like Hashirama's cells

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He can't. Theoretically, if only the chains were tangible, then it should hvae fell off since Tobi himself turned intangible. He could have also combined Mokuton with chains to catch Minato more off guard.

All signs point to Tobi not going all out. No Mokuton, no jutsu, just attempts to warp....
    Mokuton of that level would've been pretty much useless, Yondaime would just cut them ( and mark them, thus screwing Obito even faster ) or simply dodged them.
    He would need to pull Hashirama level Mokuton to be a game changer imho

New Reply
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast