Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

So Kakashi unlocked the MS when he was younger due to Obito's eyes being activated but was unable to use Kamui due to the drain it put on him. That would explain HOW Kakashi unlocked it since no one had a clue.

Now we need to find out WHY Kakashi killed Rin. Which we will find out shortly when Kakashi has to explain himself. Likely a spy and it would explain why Rin was being trained under Minato, the future Fourth Hokage. Likely Sarutobi knew (because the old geezer knows all) and only trusted Minato. Also why Sasuke was more than likely put with Kakashi due to the Sharingan and that Kakashi had to deal with similar betrayal.

Alright Kishi you have my attention, now don't lose it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

We still don't have a clear picture of where this is going and yet so many complaints. I for one am not surprised by Obitos swift changes in mood. Hes was an emotional guy to begin with. I want to know what the deal with Rin was, gimme more!
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Obito saw his best friend kill the woman he loved out of what appeared (to him) to be cold blood.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tormentor286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    really? I waited years for this answer??? Wow! I don't like this chapter at all! Obito magically gets all this power? Madara magically knew obito had this power???
    We don't know the effects that Obito's body has gone through ever since fusing with a zetsu body. And besides, he's a Uchiha. Hate something hard enough and you'll ascend Super Saiyan 4 while unlocking Bankai. Hatred comes a long way for the Uchihas.

I will comment on the Madara part though, there's no way he could have known unless he was getting lessons from Aizen. Then again, he created the zetsu clones, so he most likely specialized certain aspects within their creations that would only benefit Uchiha's if bounded with one. Plus Senju and Uchiha equals God in this manga due to connections of the Six Paths.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

really? I waited years for this answer??? Wow! I don't like this chapter at all! Obito magically gets all this power? Madara magically knew obito had this power???
    Well, Obito is an Uchiha, so obviously he has the potential to awaken the mangekyou sharingan.

Madara turned half of his body into a Hashirama clone, so he obviously had the power to use mokuton techniques.

Where exactly is the surprise coming from?

Of course Madara knew he had that power, he practically gave it to him.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KKROTTO's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe she was the mission, enemy couldn't get hands on her, also she was afraid of the enemy and ask him to kill herself

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Spoiler Discussion

so this is the origin of all evil?
    i find it that it closes the circle with the Mangekyo thing and having Kakashi
    not being so perfect is good for his character but

there is have to be more to it ,i mean Tobi knows all the jutsus (i remember when
    sasuke fight danzo ,tobi even knew the techniques for danzos bodyguards )

Madara had to somehow fuse with tobi in order having him with a lot of experience and perhaps that made him able fight at minato level

with madaras fusion him having a left eye and madara having his right and now they both are compatible with the hashirama cells it sounds very DBZ but tobi still has to acquire a right eye cause remember he lost it using izanagi against Conan

And to me Rin does indeed have something to do with the jinchuriki especially for what is going to happen to yagura but still its just a time of waiting

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

forget the "he couldnt learn to fight at minato's level in so short time", he actually only needed 1 sec to become a beast.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh* Obito and Madara are DIRECTLY RELATED. For all we know Madara could be his great grandad. Madara knows what he himself is capable of, therefore he knows what Obito is potentially capable of, being an Uchiha and all. Obito would not be able to do that if Madara had not fused Hashirama tissue to his body. Obito is the same age or younger than Itachi was when he awakened HIS eyes. Don't give me this Obito was weak shit. Obito was gentle and kindhearted, but also quick to murder if someone he cared about was in trouble. He just witnessed the man he respected murder the woman he loved. Much classier than Sasuke's out of nowhere irrational insanity and misplaced aggression.

[TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

13. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was preeeeeetty badass. Yeah, I get that plotwise, it's stupid that Obito just had to get motherflipping angry to spam Hashirama and Kamui jutsus. But it was done so nicely, I can't exactly care.

Yup, looks like Rin was a traitor.

And then Obito went into a blind rage, 'bout as expected (I would've been cranky if he targeted Kakashi, but am relieved he didn't try to take him out). Clarified that the Mangekyou activated then for both Kakashi and Obito.That last panel is great with the bloody tree encircling the moon.

Aftermath is not too difficult to predict. Obito is in a state of pseudo-denial so he wants to "fix things" by Madara's plan. He doesn't blame Kakashi for killing Rin, but does know that if Kakashi had protected Rin, he wouldn't be the baby-killing manipulative genocidal bastard we know now. He probably resents the loss of that world and that's why he's so desperate to get it back via the Moon's Eye Plan.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter. Obito's insane performance in this chapter should eliminate whatever doubt we had on him regarding his power and motivation to make Madara's plan into reality. That includes nurturing Sasuke's EMS for Madara's eye replacement that involved wiping out of his own clan and killing off his own teacher and his family. Sasuke's EMS and the Kyuubi are all important pieces of Madara's plan and hopefully Sasuke knows it by now. This chapter also shows how easy an Uchiha can fall into darkness and in a way shows Itachi and Shisui greatness by resisting the urge to be swallowed by hatred and darkness.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People seem to not realize that emotions are actually a strong and frightening thing when you're put into a sudden, shocked state like Obito was. Compound onto his feelings of self-doubt and wanting to prove his worth so hard, he was just waiting to break. I wanted to see more development on what caused Kakashi to attack Rin, but oh well this was a cool chapter regardless. (From an art perspective, Kishi wasn't pulling any punches here)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Santoryu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All arguments aside, I expected a little better than the kakashi killed Rin story line, getting a little cliche. I would have hoped there would have been a later in life showing, like a couple years from now, and he's cheerful and excited to see her, then that happens not when they are all youngsters still, I mean this is at least 20 years agoish? Could have worked this year's better I think. I know we all think that Run was a spy, especially with the other ninja saying get her body before the enemy does. I dunno, just a little disappointed I guess.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KKROTTO View Post
    I believe she was the mission, enemy couldn't get hands on her, also she was afraid of the enemy and ask him to kill herself
    could very well be this, kakashi agreed to kill himself and Rin couldn't kill herself so she asked Kakashi to do it for her.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

he went from not knowing how to use kamui to expert at using its timing, while spitting trees out of rage. I don't know, but we got told it was war for like ages, seeing friends die should have been pretty common, so for me, it's still pretty low writing to explain everything by some big feeling.

New Reply
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast