Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Quote:
    Maybe the rods were something the Rikudo Sage used? Perhaps even to stop the Ten-tails?
    It is entirely possible that the "Black Moukton" rods were used to stop the 10-Tails. We have some evidence for that already. The chakra chains that Kushina used... They have been stated to be a direct result of her Senju ancestry. When Naruto and Bee were fighting the Jinchuriiki-Pains remember how Obito was controlling them? He used the exact same Chakra Chains as Kushina did. And where did those chains come from? From Black Moukton rods. Also, remember when Obito pinned down the Hachibi a few chapters back with those big spikes? What came out of them? The chakra chains again. And where did they come from? Big huge black spikes... I don't think it is any sort of stretch to say that those big spikes Obito spit out of his eye were Black Moukton spikes, and he used them specifically because the binding power they have is so strong that it can even hold down Bijju. That would mean they were probably strong enough to hold down the Jubi as well.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this Black Moukton (probably some sort of Uchiha/Senju hybrid Moukton) is one of the key aspect of the entire Moon Eye Plan, and of the history of the ninja world itself.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Well,you know: when hashirama first used the wood element in the manga,against hiruzen,the anbu spectators were astonished by that technique,which created life starting from chakra.that wood element property may come from the rinnegan outer path

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Well,you know: when hashirama first used the wood element in the manga,against hiruzen,the anbu spectators were astonished by that technique,which created life starting from chakra.that wood element property may come from the rinnegan outer path
    For all we know, the first Hokage may have been able to summon Gedo Mazo, and maybe the battle at the valley of the end was about Gaining Gedo Mazo, and for that, Madara needed Senju DNA, then some years later, Madara probably was the one who killed Hashirama in some cowardly Ninja like way.

Madara probably caused the first ninja war to draw out the First then after putting him against overwhelming odds, made sure the First was weakened enough for him to finish him off. Probably using some Rinnegan based technique, and from then on, he had control of the Gedo Mezo.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Maybe they were implanted by Madara before, and he's using them to remotely control the suits.
    Just like Nagato did
    That kind of works, although Madara shouldn't be able to control the suits without Rinnegan as that's most likely required. Plus, the suits don't have Sharingan or eyes like the paths did.

I don't think Madara would speak like an idiot though, even through a suit.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That kind of works, although Madara shouldn't be able to control the suits without Rinnegan as that's most likely required. Plus, the suits don't have Sharingan or eyes like the paths did.

I don't think Madara would speak like an idiot though, even through a suit.
    True enough, even though it would be hilarious

Imagine a 100+ years old Madara acting like Tobi.
    It would destroy his cool-as-ice attitude, but damn if it wouldn't be funny

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    It is entirely possible that the "Black Moukton" rods were used to stop the 10-Tails. We have some evidence for that already. The chakra chains that Kushina used... They have been stated to be a direct result of her Senju ancestry. When Naruto and Bee were fighting the Jinchuriiki-Pains remember how Obito was controlling them? He used the exact same Chakra Chains as Kushina did. And where did those chains come from? From Black Moukton rods. Also, remember when Obito pinned down the Hachibi a few chapters back with those big spikes? What came out of them? The chakra chains again. And where did they come from? Big huge black spikes... I don't think it is any sort of stretch to say that those big spikes Obito spit out of his eye were Black Moukton spikes, and he used them specifically because the binding power they have is so strong that it can even hold down Bijju. That would mean they were probably strong enough to hold down the Jubi as well.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this Black Moukton (probably some sort of Uchiha/Senju hybrid Moukton) is one of the key aspect of the entire Moon Eye Plan, and of the history of the ninja world itself.
    The word is Mokuton, and at least in a couple of Pain's special attacks in video games, they're called Kokushin, or Black Needles. They're made of an unidentified material that conducts chakra and is extremely durable and strong, but I suppose they could be plant-based.

On the other hand, they could be a result of synchronization with the Gedo Statue, as seen when Nagato got stabbed by all those needles coming from the statue's navel. Keep in mind that the Zetsus were created using the Gedo Statue's chakra, and were grown from a massive lotus flower connected to the statue's navel by black needles.

It's possible that Obito became synchronized with the statue when Madara implanted the white zetsu pieces into his body, giving him the ability to produce black needles from his body in the same way Nagato could.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite sure,and hope,that in this flashback we will witness the uchihas's massacre,that is obito killing other uchihas and meeting danzo,as he said in volume 51!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite sure,and hope,that in this flashback we will witness the uchihas's massacre,that is obito killing other uchihas and meeting danzo,as he said in volume 51!!!
    i hope your right i want to know if Danzo knew that Tobi was not Madara
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, originally, when people thought Tobi was really Madara, he would've had the reason of hating the other Uchiha for not backing them, etc. But, Tobi is Obito. So what reason would Obito want to go and massacre his whole clan when he never realy had a problem with others from his clan? Also, his parents had to have been alive there right? Did he kill his parents?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Danzou called him Madara. He had no reason to lie at this point.

But that's not an absolute proof, since Kishi loves to make characters lie with no reason for the sole purpose to deceive the readers in a very bad written way.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    So what reason would Obito want to go and massacre his whole clan when he never realy had a problem with others from his clan?
    We are supposed to accept that this last few chapters pretty much just popped Obito's gasket. His body was crushed. He is half made out of Harashima cells. He's wearing a Zetsu suit. The girl who he had a puppy-love crush on (but who never was actually his girlfriend) just got killed. The person who killed her treated Obito like dirt most of the time but he had a sort-of-almost friendship with him. Oh - and Madara gave him some incomprehensible claptrap speech about this reality being hell and told him bad things happen when you try to help people. This is why we're supposed to believe Obito's change from a decent kid into a mass-murdering ideologue is justified. Derp.

The Uchiha must be the most mentally unstable twits that ever existed. They can't take even the slightest misfortune without snapping and becoming a mass-murderer. Honestly, if some random Uchiha was walking down the street and his shoelace broke they'd probably use that as justification for wanting to take over the world. "My shoelace broke... I see... This world is ... HELL...!!!!"
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Uchiha must be the most mentally unstable twits that ever existed. They can't take even the slightest misfortune without snapping and becoming a mass-murderer. Honestly, if some random Uchiha was walking down the street and his shoelace broke they'd probably use that as justification for wanting to take over the world. "My shoelace broke... I see... This world is ... HELL...!!!!"
    Eeyup. And the worst part is that Obito was the shining example of there actually being an exception to the rule of the seemingly universally emotionally unbalanced Uchiha clan. Nope, just a few exceptionally loose screws. Helping little old ladies across the street to killing his family and enslaving humanity. I realize we're supposed to see Obito as Nega-Naruto who subscribes to Madara's Anti-Will of Fire, but I'm not buying it. This entire flashback is fishy as hell with the coincidence after coincidence piling up just to prove Madara's point to Obito. Of course Madara's bs nihilistic philosophy is true if he makes the bad things happen l: l

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We are supposed to accept that this last few chapters pretty much just popped Obito's gasket. His body was crushed. He is half made out of Harashima cells. He's wearing a Zetsu suit. The girl who he had a puppy-love crush on (but who never was actually his girlfriend) just got killed. The person who killed her treated Obito like dirt most of the time but he had a sort-of-almost friendship with him. Oh - and Madara gave him some incomprehensible claptrap speech about this reality being hell and told him bad things happen when you try to help people. This is why we're supposed to believe Obito's change from a decent kid into a mass-murdering ideologue is justified. Derp.

Well they spent most of there time in battle and they all some way or another enjoyed battle so i always assumed they were kinda on the crazy side....and the whole spending years of killing there friends and family.....they are taught from a young age that inorder to gain power in the clan you must be willing to kill to get that power...and to keep it
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    @syx already asnwered,but I'd like to add a point: danzo even thought of tobi as madara,hence he couldn't lie http://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, originally, when people thought Tobi was really Madara, he would've had the reason of hating the other Uchiha for not backing them, etc. But, Tobi is Obito. So what reason would Obito want to go and massacre his whole clan when he never realy had a problem with others from his clan? Also, his parents had to have been alive there right? Did he kill his parents?
    that's interesting too. I don't know why but I think obito's father was kagami. he was as old as hiruzen,and obito was as old as asuma,hence the comparison works. anywya,that massacre must be shown! I hoped we would have seen it from itachi's eyes in vol.62,but it's okay in this way too.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

that's interesting too. I don't know why but I think obito's father was kagami. he was as old as hiruzen,and obito was as old as asuma,hence the comparison works. anywya,that massacre must be shown! I hoped we would have seen it from itachi's eyes in vol.62,but it's okay in this way too.
    agreed,kagami is probably in the mix...here something i wrote yesterday(reply to rikudou king)...http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3085444...

you know matti...i've been on the kick that obito was some kin to izuna for a while...kagami may be his boy(son)...shisui and obito being his sons.
    this would give madara more than enough reason to watch over these two...because plain and simple obito wanted shisui's eye...why?how does he know what it does?so on and so forth....

another point to make about obito's power/skill/intellect(potentially)was dependant on his sensei(minato)...i think that their team mirrors team7 respectively.
    the strongest shinobi teacher in the village is in charge of the presumably strongest team/individuals in the class(minato<kakashi/obito...kakashi<naruto sasuke)...and both weak guys in the"beginning"have a love interest with their fellow kinouchi(rin/sakura)...

what i'm trying to say...obito...reguardless of what he showed us before...and people believed(until recent chap).was bound to be really strong(it being through lineage,training or his commitment to his comrades...like naruto).
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast