Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRanger View Post
    Now we need to find out WHY Kakashi killed Rin.
    Well, that Rin probably had an "experimental body" and the Kirigakure shinobi were attempting to recover her corpse is all we know right now.

Obviously more will be explained. My guess is that she was probably not a spy, but was being manipulated in such a way that Kakashi had to kill or be killed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by imvho View Post
    he went from not knowing how to use kamui to expert at using its timing, while spitting trees out of rage. I don't know, but we got told it was war for like ages, seeing friends die should have been pretty common, so for me, it's still pretty low writing to explain everything by some big feeling.
    i'm thinking his symbiote also played a part. probably the symbiote simply reacted to his rage seeing as how it is the living sentient embodiment of wood style; heck the thing's a bloody tree like organism. Obito's rage along with the Zetsu subtle guidance equates to superior wood style use.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter but we still don't know WHY Kakashi did it... Hope next chapter is going to show this.

Obito transforming into Tobi was well done. Him going nuts was awesome!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imvho View Post
    he went from not knowing how to use kamui to expert at using its timing, while spitting trees out of rage. I don't know, but we got told it was war for like ages, seeing friends die should have been pretty common, so for me, it's still pretty low writing to explain everything by some big feeling.
    First of all, he was able to "phase through" the rocks by pure instinct to save himself from being crushed. From what we've seen, Uchiha don't even really seem to need to train to use their doujutsu, they just use them. When did you see Sasuke training to use Susano'o or Amaterasu? He didn't.

Also, experiencing death and war is not something you just get used to. That's why so many soldiers wind up with severe psychological disorders, sometimes even becoming extremely suicidal or violent.

You say it's "low writing to explain everything by some big feeling" -- are you trying to imply that people's ideals, philosphies, and personalities don't change as a result of traumatic incidents?

What a crock.

People either change slowly over time as a result of maturation and experience, or rapidly as a result of dramatic events. Neither is unrealistic.
    Last edited by Suzaku; October 10, 2012 at 01:16 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC, just epic as most of you guys said. the last page was wonderful . i like how many of our questions are answered yet many more arise . like how kakashi got MS and how did obito get this strong.

the explanation is just wonderful and makes a lot of sense . show us why kakashi killed rin kishi, you better show us soon :@

----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    That was preeeeeetty badass. Yeah, I get that plotwise, it's stupid that Obito just had to get motherflipping angry to spam Hashirama and Kamui jutsus. But it was done so nicely, I can't exactly care.

Yup, looks like Rin was a traitor.

And then Obito went into a blind rage, 'bout as expected (I would've been cranky if he targeted Kakashi, but am relieved he didn't try to take him out). Clarified that the Mangekyou activated then for both Kakashi and Obito.That last panel is great with the bloody tree encircling the moon.

Aftermath is not too difficult to predict. Obito is in a state of pseudo-denial so he wants to "fix things" by Madara's plan. He doesn't blame Kakashi for killing Rin, but does know that if Kakashi had protected Rin, he wouldn't be the baby-killing manipulative genocidal bastard we know now. He probably resents the loss of that world and that's why he's so desperate to get it back via the Moon's Eye Plan.
    that part made me laugh so hard, don't know why maybe it's the way you said it
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually his wood stuff isnt a big problem for me, even if at some point he seems to make a jutsu he shouldnt know (or maybe he was learning it in the cave). But this plus that kamui is a bit too much. He could have taken some mist guys out only using trees and avoiding being hits the usual ways, and at some point use kamui for a blow he couldnt avoid... I don't know it seems pretty rushed, even for some enraged uchiha

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 606 Spoiler Discussion

Aside from the obvious "issues" that everyone is going to "discuss" the best part of the chapter for me was Kishi getting back to drawing battles the way they should be drawn and the way he use to draw them a long time ago.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Suzaku

The thing is Kakashi somehow had to train to be able to use Kamui. Not only that he got it only after the time skip. I can understand the fact that he is not an Uchiha but still... That does not explain how he needed so much time AND TO TRAIN to be able to use the SAME jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While the action and gore in this chapter was epic all i could help thinking was: Why the hell doesn't he fight like that now?
    It seems like Kishi went a bit overboard so that he could make Obito more epic and make his transition into Tobi more understandable.

All in all it was a ok chapter, i would have liked it more if i actually cared about this flashback or obito in the least.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    First of all, he was able to "phase through" the rocks by pure instinct to save himself from being crushed. From what we've seen, Uchiha don't even really seem to need to train to use their doujutsu, they just use them. When did you see Sasuke training to use Susano'o or Amaterasu? He didn't.

Also, experiencing death and war is not something you just get used to. That's why so many soldiers wind up with severe psychological disorders, sometimes even becoming extremely suicidal or violent.

You say it's "low writing to explain everything by some big feeling" -- are you trying to imply that people's ideals, philosphies, and personalities don't change as a result of traumatic incidents?

What a crock.

People either change slowly over time as a result of maturation and experience, or rapidly as a result of dramatic events. Neither is unrealistic.
    war experiences in real life put some pple in some messy mind state, and probably in ninja world too. but a messy mind state shouldnt be an excuse to become a genius in a blink of an eye. It's not only being able to use kamui, but understanding how it works exactly, with the required timing etc, while it seems its not a common uchiha dojoutsu. You are free to buy it, tho.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@NinjaStar

Imagine if he would have used what he showed now and what he showed vs Naruto, Bee and the rest in his fight with Minato... But of course Minato had to win so Tobi forgot he had diferent abilities...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty awesome to see new wood techniques instead of seeing the same ones we usually see over and over, i feel sorry for obito though, im assuming when he said to kakashi "you let rin die" is for when he "let" rin get controlled by the mist guys and leading to her death. great chapter

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh joy, a new recon. Well aside from the issue with Kakashi's MS, it was pretty cool to see Obito go wild like that. But now i got to wonder why he didn't fight like that against Minato or fight like that anymore. That was actually more cool then just phasing around. And it's interesting to hear the Kiri ninja mention the Bloody Mist, which seems to confirm that Madara is/was already in control of Yagura. Quite a bloody chapter.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Oh joy, a new recon. Well aside from the issue with Kakashi's MS, it was pretty cool to see Obito go wild like that. But now i got to wonder why he didn't fight like that against Minato or fight like that anymore. That was actually more cool then just phasing around. And it's interesting to hear the Kiri ninja mention the Bloody Mist, which seems to confirm that Madara is/was already in control of Yagura. Quite a bloody chapter.
    I'm putting my money on he doesn't have that faux body anymore. Or its only through "anger and hate" that he does that...

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

You can choose this chapter's poll topic. Send your poll question and options to one of the mods (3c, Rikudou King, and M3J) and they'll be taken into consideration.

New Reply
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast