Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Very disappointed that Obito did this kumai spamming and wood release spamming by just getting angry. It is stupid and doesn't explain how he learned these high level techniques.

Oh wow as predicted from several people Rin was mind controlled and I gotta say I am not liking at how predictable and cliche it is. Sigh let us wait for next week to see why Kakashi killed rin.
    when i learned how to drive car should i tell you "how i did " ?
    he had Potential and from page 7 , you see mokuton sashiki no justu when he yelled and also on page 13 Zestu said you were able to use Hashirama's justu.
    when you active MS so you gain a unique genjutsu there is no reason to say how he did.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Why didn't Obito take his Sharingan back from Kakashi?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imvho View Post
    he went from not knowing how to use kamui to expert at using its timing, while spitting trees out of rage. I don't know, but we got told it was war for like ages, seeing friends die should have been pretty common, so for me, it's still pretty low writing to explain everything by some big feeling.
    You have seen those friends right? Asuma, Kurenai, all those people in Kakashi's generation who are still alive, except for Asuma, who died recently...so there's no reason why he would think of death as common...common as it happens to unknown people, yes, but this was personal...

And let's not forget that the circumstances of this situation are not just...oh wow "high school syndrome" and then rage...the actual emotional trip started from losing half of his body, trusting the eye to Kakashi, and only after that witnessing the same Kakashi piercing Rin...it's like your brother killing your sister, while hearing things about your sister, that she might have been somebody else entirely...

What I somewhat agree on, is how he used a specific jutsu with a seal...that should've taught at least, but we don't know what techniques he has been shown in Madara's lair, or what sort of basics, so it's not really bad writing, because it was foreshadowed that he would be able to use Mokuton, especially when under great stress...

The hate, anger resonating with the body is nothing new to this manga, so yeah...him using mokuton and Kamui is not really unexpected...

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Why didn't Obito take his Sharingan back from Kakashi?
    Well that particular event isn't over yet...maybe Konoha reinforcements will arrive, or at least someone will interrupt them...who knows...I think we will Minato appearing on the battlefield, he should be aware from his tags that something happened...

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if it doesn't make sense, if its badly done or whatever, but the panel with the branches and the shower of blood was epic.

Like also how Obito broke down, basically turning into a beast, very human, I mean ninja or not if you see your supposed best friend murder your supposed love interest you either break down crying or snap.
    And the way Obito snapped was epic.

Why he didn't use it against Yondaime is obvious, Kishi probably didn't planned Obito having Mokuton suits back then, even though it would have been a great tease to show Tobi using Mokuton.

On a side note, am I the only one who noticed how in the top left panel the symbol of the fodder doesn't seem the Kiri one, but actually the leaf one?
    Kiri has 4 waves, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom, while that one seems like the beginning of the leaf one.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well that particular event isn't over yet...maybe Konoha reinforcements will arrive, or at least someone will interrupt them...who knows...I think we will Minato appearing on the battlefield, he should be aware from his tags that something happened...
    Yea Minatos gonna be like "Oh crap not again...."

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Like also how Obito broke down, basically turning into a beast, very human, I mean ninja or not if you see your supposed best friend murder your supposed love interest you either break down crying or snap.

Why he didn't use it against Yondaime is obvious, Kishi probably didn't planned Obito having Mokuton suits back then, even though it would have been a great tease to show Tobi using Mokuton.

On a side note, am I the only one who noticed how in the top left panel the symbol of the fodder doesn't seem the Kiri one, but actually the leaf one?
    Kiri has 4 waves, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom, while that one seems like the beginning of the leaf one.
    Reverse kamui + mokuton was epic

Mokuton piercing would have been too slow to use against Minato....however whats funnier is Tobi showed up with a chain

I think thats a Kiri ninja, the symbol is out of panel. However if Madara was behind this I wouldn't be surprised if he and Danzo were collabarating at this point..

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if it doesn't make sense, if its badly done or whatever, but the panel with the branches and the shower of blood was epic.

Does that mean he should "snap" to the point of wanting to end an entire planet? LMAO

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Reverse kamui + mokuton was epic

Mokuton piercing would have been too slow to use against Minato....however whats funnier is Tobi showed up with a chain

I think thats a Kiri ninja, the symbol is out of panel. However if Madara was behind this I wouldn't be surprised if he and Danzo were collabarating at this point..
    Exactly, why a chain if you can grow badass spikes of wood? Hell why not a chain made of wood

I thought so too, but then next page you see how the two lines are perfectly allineated, one on the bottom and one on top.
    It could've been an error or a matter or prospective, true, but its more epic when Konoha do bad things and they are the bad guys

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Does that mean he should "snap" to the point of wanting to end an entire planet? LMAO
    Considering he had Madara to convert him, then hell yes.
    Don't forget that Naruto was inspired by Jiraiya in his ideal of peace, why wouldn't Obito be inspired by Madara's one, expecially after such a traumatic event?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Mokuton is a kekkei genkai from the cells, so it doesn't need to be learned, just activated. What we've seen in the past is during times of emotional distress or rage, kekkei genkai or special chakara are activated. Both Obito and Saskue activated their sharingan when they were in serious harm, and Naruto utilized his large pool of the 9tails chakara when he either ran out of his own or was about to die. Then they weren't able to activate it or control it as well afterwards until they were trained. I think Tobi didn't use Mokuton with the 4th hokage because he was either not as well trained with it, or his concentration was focused on controlling the 9 tails.
    Last edited by wingsabre; October 10, 2012 at 04:06 AM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

DId you guys saw that Obito while going to mokuton tobi mode with branching growing from his body, got black rodes too like those used by Nagato to control the mazo ?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    It's not like he decided right here at this moment that he's gonna put the entire planet under a genjutsu. Madara will tell his story, and convince him on top of what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78 View Post
    DId you guys saw that Obito while going to mokuton tobi mode with branching growing from his body, got black rodes too like those used by Nagato to control the mazo ?
    Yeah that was a bit weird. On top of that. Obito didn't seem to be conscious when he was fighting them, asking himself "Where am I?"
    Last edited by Alexis; October 10, 2012 at 04:02 AM.

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was fantastic, in the end I felt like I was reading a Seinen. Here I thought Naruto was past things getting really bloody. It was such an unusual experience when reading Naruto, truly amazing just because of the feeling it gave. Obito's spam was pretty insane and hard to believe, as in he instantly mastered half of his Kamui ability and spammed Mokuton like a pro, but it sure was badass, and the last panels with the pool of blood and tree encircling the moon were fantastic.

Regarding Kakashi, it still does make sense. Like mentioned by others, being non-Uchiha, even being as skilled as he was, would logically complicate things. On top of that he had serious stamina issues, and in addition he fainted right after Obito activated it. Just the activation likely strained Kakashi too much, and if he fainted chances are he didn't even know about his MS for a long time.

Now I wonder why Obito has never used Mokuton in the present story. Did he lose the ability somehow? It doesn't seem to come from Zetsu, but the material that makes up half his body now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Very exciting chapter !! Loved it !!

It seems that Rin had to be killed because the Mist wanted her alive ! Who knows for what purpose !!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tiberiuscg's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

am I the only who prefer the story/actions from flashbacks rather than current/naruto generation?

things were much darker and strategic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

WE FINALLY KNOW HOW KAKASHI AWAKENED THE MS POWER.
    I wanted to know this ever since I saw him using it but I didn't think Kishi would make a story about it but I'm glad he did.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This whole Obito fiesta is really getting on my nerves. Hurry up and end please.

Wondering why Kakashi didnt snap... I mean he did the killing, it obviously traumatized him too. But honestly I do feel more sorry for Kakashi than i do Obito. Was quite a sad chapter.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

New Reply
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast