Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

87 35.66%
  • Great

62 25.41%
  • Good

45 18.44%
  • Neutral

32 13.11%
  • Bad

10 4.10%
  • Terrible

8 3.28%
New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Naruto 605 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Really? The only one? We're not including when the entirety of the Uchiha clan forced Madara to call a truce with the Senju in hopes of peace instead of war? No?

What about when the majority of the clan betrayed Madara again by choosing Hashirama as the Hokage because he wasn't a War Horse that wanted to lead them back toward the life of bloodshed they lived prior to the peace treaty? I understand that when the only Uchiha that get screen time are badguys, it helps make people think that they're all badguys. But according to history, not all of them are.

I mean, it wouldn't be fair to claim that all Hoozuki are bloodlusted maniacs would it? Just because the two we've seen are?
    We've had a pretty large sample size. Historically the clan revolted against Madara in favor of Hashirama but god knows what the actual circumstances of that were about. Tobi was the narrator, and I really feel like he stretched some details about the relationship between Senju and Uchiha. I seriously doubt they just had the best Will-o-firey intentions at heart, but eh. In addition, the modern clan was all ready for a coup de ta, even at the cost of sparking a new ninja world war. They gave about as much of a shit about peace as the early Uchiha did, before the founding of the clan. To me this looks like a clan of psychopaths with warmongering tendencies. The truce seemed more like the Uchiha were just waiting for a time of peace to make their lame coup. Some clans were just crazy- think about how Kimimaro's clan was described. If it's kept "all in the family", it's pretty likely that similar disorders would manifest and magnify over generations of cousin-humping.

I do kind of stand corrected though- there's still Shisui. If anything, I wonder why he never used his amazing genjutsu to save the ninja world. Or maybe he already did a few times? I kind of want to see more of him but eh.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    We've had a pretty large sample size. Historically the clan revolted against Madara in favor of Hashirama but god knows what the actual circumstances of that were about. Tobi was the narrator, and I really feel like he stretched some details about the relationship between Senju and Uchiha. I seriously doubt they just had the best Will-o-firey intentions at heart, but eh. In addition, the modern clan was all ready for a coup de ta, even at the cost of sparking a new ninja world war. They gave about as much of a shit about peace as the early Uchiha did, before the founding of the clan. To me this looks like a clan of psychopaths with warmongering tendencies. The truce seemed more like the Uchiha were just waiting for a time of peace to make their lame coup. Some clans were just crazy- think about how Kimimaro's clan was described. If it's kept "all in the family", it's pretty likely that similar disorders would manifest and magnify over generations of cousin-humping.

I do kind of stand corrected though- there's still Shisui. If anything, I wonder why he never used his amazing genjutsu to save the ninja world. Or maybe he already did a few times? I kind of want to see more of him but eh.
    We've seen one Uchiha who was seemingly bad from the start (Madara), one who pretended to be bad but acted for the greater good (Itachi), one who was seemingly good (Shisui), and four who were good but turnt bad due to events (Obito, Sasuke, and his parents). It was shown that the coup was in response to the actions of Konoha taking their political power and such. And really, how can you call them "warmongering psychopaths" when we saw the leaders of said coup willing allow their beloved son to choose the opposition's side and kill them. Danzo and the Elders were shown more devious then them.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Itachi could have solved a lot of problems in the series by not oh-so-carefully guiding Sasuke down the hate path. He didn't have to do that; Sasuke has done nothing to deserve the power that Itachi wanted to give him.
    To be fair, Itachi woudl have been more successful if it weren't for Tobi. I guess Itachi wanted to give Sasuke the power to protect Konoha as Itachi himself couldn't fill that mantle. Itachi could have actually solved more problems by killing Orochimaru instead of cutting his hand off, keeping Sasuke on the good path. Orochimaru was basically the catalyst to Sasuke turning bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You know... if Obito does become good, it'd be so that he can die aiding Naruto. Perhaps saving Sasuke from having to do the same.
    Could be. Maybe Tobi won't die at all, since he'd probably be able to warp Madara away.

or Kishi will make Madara good as well thanks to Talk no Jutsu.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

obito seems to represent what a death of a love one can turn even a good and kind person like obito into a psychopath monster. he reminds me of harvey dent from the dark knight just. he may eventually return to the good side and pull a darth vader on madara or he could remain a villain that lost to much faith on the world that he would be unable to return to good. this chapter should be interesting maybe we will see him returning to madara and his training and history lesson begging. and maybe next chapter we see what he did after the kyuubi attack.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yeah...they are shinobi...but they are humans first...which both have their flaws.not everyone can be/is a good person and the same goes for shinobi(mentally or physically)...and we are talking about a 14yr old boy(i was pretty incourageable at 14...probably a lot of young men older than 14).

taking into account what he has just seen and what he has just done...is enough to drive a hardcore soldier(in real life)crazy.
    next,we will see how an old seasoned war mongor like madara takes advantange of this...if you look at it this way it is not hard to believe.

here's a good example for you...two brothers(preteens...idk...between 12/14)were manipulated by this older pedophile/sicko to murder their father.not only did they do it...they went and stayed with the guy by their own accord.even as much as pretending to be his kids and hiding from police.

so being young and traumatized is an easy road to wrong decision making(basically)...

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

has yet to be seen...but if you go straight to MS...i would imagine the tomoes would have to awaken also

now that i think about it...i bet kakashi awakes to having a three tomoe sharingan...
    I understand where you are coming from and i am not trying to detract from the severity of the situation...I feel sorry for Obito...That would be enough to really damage anyone's mental faculties...But still, if he has a grudge...it should be against Kakashi, not the world...Obito had to have experienced loss before..He had to have been trained to deal with this kind of thing...Not saying that it would be easy but to say that this would make him wanna destroy the world technically speaking is a bit of an over reach....Sasuke i would have accepted being driven to this kind of madness...Not Obito...Even Nagato's rationale was a bit thin at best and IMO both Nagato and Sasuke were much more emotionally scared and went through alot more...But like i said to each their own...I do feel for Obito however...He reminded me of Naruto....Does anyone else see the constant parallels between in some of the teams and how they turned out? Orochimaru was the genius, Jiraya was the idiot look how that turned out...Obito was the idiot, Kakashi was the genius vice versa...Then most recently with Sasuke and Naruto...I guess you can say that Kishi has done that in order for us to draw parallels between these characters and show how each of them could have turned out either way, good or bad...Or you can say that he is basically recycling his psychological assessments and reusing his plots and its lazy...Maybe its both lol...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm watting for chapter 606 to come out, i hope i get to read it today before i go to bed..
    It will be the continue of the flashback with obito going to madara and from that point follow madara's plan, we might get to see black zetsu and why/how, obito got those black rods and while madara finish telling obito his plan.
    Madara will disconnect himself from gedo mazo?after madara's die will black zetsu will appear? Or before madara's past away?..
    So many question that kishi will have to answer plus when we go back to the present, i want to see what zetsu will say to madara and sasuke's path..
    I wish, we could have two chapter a week or one chapter of 25 pages.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 605 Discussion

nice!!! good revelations!! covered good amount of flashback in one chapter!!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    once again agreed...but kagami could very well have been the father of obito and shisui right?

so why couldn't izuna be father of kagami...in which this case...madara would know what he was waiting for or should i say his anticipation would be rewarded.

because,he knows obito's lineage...being related and all...just my theory.but there is something definitely fishy about why obito went along with itachi in the massacre,why he let him live afterwards and why he even gave a damn about sasuke(itachi was the one close to shisui).

i mentioned before about two chaps ago...that madara was standing over obito's bedside like a love-stricken mother worried about her baby....
    we will soon see why madara had his eye(pun)on obito...
    well, obito might really be shisui's older brother and it wouldn't be much strange if obito didn't care about him either: he doesn't give a damn about anything,so we can't really speculate on his relationship just according to his (useless) sentences.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Why can't Kagami just stay dead...?
    He had a single speaking line in the entire series and appeared in a grand total of 6 panels, I really can't understand the fixation on him...
    cause he was an uchiha,comrade of danzo and akimichi torifu,who had been trained by the second hokage,that's the reason why we are interested in him. otherwise,what's the meaning of introducing him? if just to dispose of him in some lines/panels?

New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39