Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

109 56.19%
  • Great

46 23.71%
  • Good

14 7.22%
  • Neutral

13 6.70%
  • Bad

4 2.06%
  • Terrible

8 4.12%
New Reply
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 511 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Enjoyed how Yamamoto died, and Bach's explanation about SS's past. Looks like both Ichigo will arrive next chapter and Squad Zero will arrive soon. Good chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The death of the greatest and most badass Shinigami of Bleach. Major props to you Old man Yamamoto.

I'm really pissed off at how weak CC appears to be in these last few chapters. Come on just one blow? I know he had his bankai taken but really though?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Brutal and sadistic. And note Yamamoto's body is standing even without its upper torso. Also note that Yamamoto was dead before he hit the ground, but his arm grabbed Bach's cape by his instinct to destroy evil.

It was obviously Ichigo who arrived at the end. The Garganta was already open but Kilge simply patched it up, and remember how Urahara tends to open portal ways high in the sky.

Also, for those who doubted, look at page 18. Mohawk guy "Buzzbee" is still alive, albeit a little crisp. As Nodt must still be alive too.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am shaking here, really. Thinking about captains going bankai, zero squad appearing...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The death of the greatest and most badass Shinigami of Bleach. Major props to you Old man Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I'm really pissed off at how weak CC appears to be in these last few chapters. Come on just one blow? I know he had his bankai taken but really though?
    Go get sliced in half and tell me if you survive.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's it -_- They steal his bankai and he dies in one blow...this was supposed to be Yama's battle...and he gets shit on...and where the fck did all these quincies come from...considering they were supposed to be near extinct, there seems to be more quincies than ss...and wow another stupid explosion to introduce the new arrival...we just saw that same shit last chapter lmfao

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HOLLY BALLS!!! Kubo don't leave me hanging like that! That chapter was F***ing EPIC! Now this is what despair really feels like.

And R.I.P. To the Real Old G known as Yama Ji!!! You Will forever be missed

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was just splendid. Not on the level of the chapter, when Whitebeard or Jiraya died, but it was still in that league for me. Even though I'm still hoping that Yama will come back via some phenix ability... I just don't want him to die(((

I really enjoyed the flashback. Young Shunsui. So he was considerably younger than Sasakibe who looked around current Byakuya or even younger. And who was that Fire God? It gave impression for me that it actuall was Yama himself...

It was also interesting to see Juha Bach's point of view on previous Gotei. They were portrayed to be a group of Kenpachis if you get what I mean. Of course I expected the guys in Yama's youth to be serious, but they really gave impression of raw guys. And if all of them are curently in Zero Squad... then I believe we might see some interesting fighting soon.

So, who is going to come out to help? Ichigo, someone from Zero Squad or Isshin and his crew?

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

You can choose this chapter's poll topic. Send your poll question and options to one of the mods (thornofcarrion, Miyagi, Darjaille and kkck) and they'll be taken into consideration.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HOLLY BALLS!!! Kubo don't leave me hanging like that! That chapter was F***ing EPIC! Now this is what despair really feels like.

And R.I.P. To the Real Old G known as Yama Ji!!! You Will forever be missed

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Yama may have resented who he was back in the day, the painting seems to have been of himself and it might have served as a daily reminder of what he didn't want to go back to being. Ironically thats also the reason as to why he is dead now. I wonder if any of those shadowy figures are still alive. At the end of the chapter that was probably Ichigo finally breaking through. So next chapter i expect Ichigo bursts on to the scene attacks Juha Bach and possibly cuts/wounds him , but then the Vandenreich leave and SS is left to put itself back together before round two of the war begins. If the Captains fought with more "enthusiasm" while Yama was fighting alongside of them its going to be interesting to see them fighting to get revenge for Yama. Especially Ukitake and Kyoraku. But thats going to have to wait for a while it seems.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

R.I.P Captain Commander not as Epic when WB died on One Piece but it is epic regardless... Now things will be interesting Zero Division will surely be Epic and I think there will be people that are stronger than Yamamoto in the Zero Division... Shunsui will surely overkill his opponent and Ukitake too and the explosion on the last page I don't want it to be Ichigo but I think it will be him Ichigo coming back will surely be not interesting lol... And Yamamoto not on the 5 War potentials I guess peace time make Yamamoto being soft and weak

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All those old shinigami are probably the zero division. But if juha back killed yama-ji pretty easily bankai or no bankai and can now use yama-ji's bankai i can only imagine how strong zero division must be! Where the hell did all these quincy come from????????????????

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How can his majesty be so powerful to do to that the strongest shinigami in soul society? I knew CC would be defeated, but not so convincingly not in such a brutal relatively easy fashion...

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

I'm shocked man I'm shocked...epic fucking chapter too many emotions man
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; October 10, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that if the point was to completely destroy the bulk of the characters that Bleach fans have grown to care about over the past ten or so years, Kubo has done that, plus he has surpassed himself in turning this Shounen manga into a horror manga. I know some people enjoy that, so if that's your thing, I guess you're quite overjoyed right now. But this is not why I became a Bleach fan. I find it sickening. I know Ichigo is the central character, but Byakuya, Kenpachi and the others we've seen unmercifully slaughtered matter too. And to have no sign of hope for our other fan faves is not enjoyable to me at all. If there was anything redeeming about this chapter or arc, I would try harder to be patient. But all of these weeks of blood, gore and death are just ridiculous. I don't care about the zero division because it will just be a horde of new characters that fans don't know or care about, fighting a really despicable enemy I'd rather never see again. And apparently no one will be left standing but Ichigo. As much as he is also a fave of mine, he is not, nor should he be the only one who survives.

I know some people might take me to task for not jumping on the 'Wow, that was great! Blood...gore...death, yay!' bandwagon, but I have been a Bleach fan for seeing characters I know and love fight the bad guys. So, unless some of our fallen faves are still alive after this, I am definitely leaving the fandom. I am patient when there is some sign that my patience will be rewarded with good story, but where this story is, there is little chance of it coming out in any way that I care to waste my time on.

And before anyone gets the idea to claim I'm not a devoted fan or that I'm just whining because my favorite character is dead, think again. I am a tried and true, stuck with Bleach through thick and thin, even quietly endured the fullbring arc...bought every Bleach DVD and item I could lay my hands on, hardcore Bleach geek. But you know, every good fan has their breaking point and this was mine. Thanks for listening...and sorry for the rant. I am just wholeheartedly disappointed. And I very much hope to be wrong and to have things be either 'not as bad as they seem' or 'fixable.' I just can't see that happening at all.

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast