Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

109 56.19%
  • Great

46 23.71%
  • Good

14 7.22%
  • Neutral

13 6.70%
  • Bad

4 2.06%
  • Terrible

8 4.12%
New Reply
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 511 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by JauntyStrider View Post
    Think thats just a barrage of heilig phfeil(sp?) (Quincy Arrows)
    juha and yama going all out without any bankai sealing device would be awesome. i laugh yamamoto's comment " you lost your sword and all you can use is arrows". i wonder if the sword belongs to zanka no tachi north or is it juha's real sword.

i would really love to see, yama using a sacrifical hado by using his blood and his torn apart body.

it would be biggest troll if all captains allowed mayuri to manipulate their body so that they can liquify like mayuri

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Somehow I can draw parallels between Yama's death and Dumbledore's death. They were both disposed quite easily after wasting all their energy on something fake.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    Somehow I can draw parallels between Yama's death and Dumbledore's death. They were both disposed quite easily after wasting all their energy on something fake.
    I do agree with you but to an extent, I am pretty sure if Yama's bankai was not stolen we would have had ourselves a different outcome.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think both yamjii and kenpachi are both still underexplored in the manga. So, they will return, unless we're about to see a scene with isshin going all monster mode because juha bach killed his papa.. that would be something..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mangus View Post
    I think both yamjii and kenpachi are both still underexplored in the manga. So, they will return, unless we're about to see a scene with isshin going all monster mode because juha bach killed his papa.. that would be something..
    What ? Isshin is Yamamoto's son now ? Kenpachi and Yamamoto unexplored ? Are you reading Bleach actually ?

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon slayerr View Post
    I do agree with you but to an extent, I am pretty sure if Yama's bankai was not stolen we would have had ourselves a different outcome.
    Well, wasn't Dumbledore's wand got knocked out of his hand too? This make it even more similar The difference is that he planned his death, Yama was caught of guard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    I'm still wondering if anyone knows what technique bach used to slice Yama in half. Been trying to figure this out for a week now. Was it part of Yama's bankai?
    I believe it's an ancient technique called "swinging your sword".

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I believe it's an ancient technique called "swinging your sword".
    no that was the "center" ability of yama's bankai

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    LOL you mean "equator"...or was it "prime meridian"

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh. Seeing as I'm really late on this there's not much to say. Except that I didn't expect Yama's death to be so swift or pitiful. Kubo's not messing around. Which also gives me hopes As Nodt is alive (thereby condemning Byakuya as well) since that Busby dude is kicking. I don't think thats Ichigo coming there at the end though. At least not by himself. Either its whoever hijacked Urahara, or all of them together if the person is an ally.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Are you kidding me? He was cut down by Juha's arrow that he used like a sword... You never saw "Center" in Yama's bankai. It's just wishful assumption because you think Yamaji wasn't weaker than Bach and want his bankai to have more abilities.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well keep in mind that if there are any more abilities to Ryuujin Jakkai, then Bach is probably going to be the one using them.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Mangareader is the most reliable website to read manga. It's quick, rarely down or misses pages, and the design is comfortable to read. If you can't read there then use a proxy or ten.
    No, it is unreliable. Many people on this site cannot use Mangareader. That is not "reliable" by any stretch of the imagination. You may have no problem using it, so by all means use it to read manga. But people on this forum come from all over the world. So please link to sites that everyone can see.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    You mean you had Yama as your pic all this time and you only started to like him recently? Well it is a pretty cool picture.
    Yeah i just thought the pic was cool and decided to use it as my avatar...lol...I was never really a Yama fan until recently although i respected his immense strength...I'm more of an Grimmjow, Kenpachi and to a lesser degree an Aizen fan although when Aizen revealed his plan to seal RJ with WW i got upset because people were getting carried away...I really like Aizen but i respect that Yama > Aizen...But some people didn't see it that way, despite Aizen saying it himself hence my message...I'm a fan, but not a fanboy lol...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Well keep in mind that if there are any more abilities to Ryuujin Jakkai, then Bach is probably going to be the one using them.

Yes, later in manga, not now. So he made bigass arrow, and wasn't using medallion to... use unknown to us ability of Ryujin Jakka?

New Reply
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast