Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

109 56.19%
  • Great

46 23.71%
  • Good

14 7.22%
  • Neutral

13 6.70%
  • Bad

4 2.06%
  • Terrible

8 4.12%
New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Bleach 511 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

For the old man to die so easily is just plain trolling. I am hoping that he lives through this. The explosion on the last page may be Ichigo, since I don't think that the Royal Guard will blow up the door or what ever that is before entering. It is most likely Ichigo breaking through the dimension door that was sealed shut infront of him otherwise it might be that random blade guy that was shown putting a sword to Urahara's neck.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

i'm 3rd on that i said it before it's impossible for the writer to just cross off one of Ss main characters of Bleach itself it wont be exciting anymore, if he comes back in a spiritual form which i think he will find he'll go out with a bang atleast that should be the right way to go.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

kubo said unohana will fight the next arc. i don't see how he can delay it any longer, now that s.s. is practically destroyed. i'm betting on unohana being one of the 5 war potentials and putting up one heck of a fight against whoever.
    我是馬甲我怕誰?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    i second your opinion, after all what's the most known symbol of fire? the mighty phoenix yama jii will rise again and all hell will break loose
    Yama wont come back, even if he is a phoenix, the guy lost his bankai so how the hell is he gonna be reborn if hes greatest weapon is gone, please think.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
    kubo said unohana will fight the next arc. i don't see how he can delay it any longer, now that s.s. is practically destroyed. i'm betting on unohana being one of the 5 war potentials and putting up one heck of a fight against whoever.
    perhaps she's part of zeroth division? Just random thought, I am a lot forgetful lately, but I don't remember knowing about this division (and maybe it is also composed by members of the other divisions)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    perhaps she's part of zeroth division? Just random thought, I am a lot forgetful lately, but I don't remember knowing about this division (and maybe it is also composed by members of the other divisions
    Shunsui mention them in the turn back the pendelum arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

it would be interesting if its Ichigo who breaks in, im not exactly sure what his state of mind is or what he would be able to do exactly....at this time

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

i'm also really anxious to see how Yama's death affects the 3 senior captains who its likely to affect the most in Unohana, Ukitake and Shunsui, they are certainly the ones who would most likely have the strongest emotional reaction to his death

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Yama wont come back, even if he is a phoenix, the guy lost his bankai so how the hell is he gonna be reborn if hes greatest weapon is gone, please think.
    Shounen 101:
    2361) Good guys regain their powers when the bad guys are killed.

And lets not forget that Bankais are part of Shinigami spirit too. So that means that part of them still lives within medallions, that contain bankais.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member warriorofvirtue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

still won't explain why she sat out of the fight against aizen.
    Rigardo The Silver Eyed Lion King!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

No Bleach this week?

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warriorofvirtue View Post
    still won't explain why she sat out of the fight against aizen.
    She probably knew that she couldn't take him....And she was kind of preoccupied putting Humpty dump i mean Hiyori back together again.....

@ Solllum that is an interesting point...That could be Kubo's way of reviving the dead when the battle is won at the end of the manga....I actually wouldn't mind...Yeah good guys need to die to but if they die and their relevance to the story is null for a few years and then at the end they come back, i don't think that would be bad at all....I guess we will see
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    For the old man to die so easily is just plain trolling.
    Stealing bankai is a big cheat / hax. Aizen's shikai was also a big cheat / hax. Kubo can't do strong enemy characters without coming up with cheats. He's probably using cheats while playing online games also.
    Last edited by Tanma; October 17, 2012 at 01:26 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roggie View Post
    Wouldnt it make shinji and the others war .... what was the expression?....
    In a way yeah, but their hollow masks alone without bankai won't get them that far if you ask me....

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tanma View Post
    No Bleach this week?
    Spoilers are already out on other sites and someone will post them here pretty soon. Thus, we will get a chapter. When Bleach is on break, we always announce it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Yama-Jii is dead; no Pheonix ability, no big bang, dead. I think it would be stupid to resurrect him in some other form; it's a war, and IMO Kubo made a bold, but good, move to kill the CC off. His quick death showed just how powerful and ruthless these guys are, and furthermore illustrated the truth of war; the good guys lose fighters too.

I don't believe Aizen has actually lost his powers; his Shinigami powers perhaps, but my theory is that Aizen's KS will manifest itself in another form (other than Shinigami/Zanpakutou or Hollow/Mask). A beings powers should theoretically remain with them until death, as they form part of their soul. Again, think Tousen; he could manifest his power as either a Zanpakutou using his Shikai/Bankai, or could manifest those same powers as a Hollow using his Ressureccion. I believe the Hougyoko simply allows a being to manifest their powers in other ways (it doesn't give them power, it allows them to use their own power to their absolute potential).
    Predictions
    • Quincies become latent Shinigami when they die, meaning Yhwach is the progenitor of the Shinigami too.
    • The star and name "Quincy" refers to the 5 Royal Guards and the Soul King; this originates in Yhwach wanting to overthrow him.
    • The final battle within the Seireitei will be between Zaraki and Haschwalth.

New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35