Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

109 56.19%
  • Great

46 23.71%
  • Good

14 7.22%
  • Neutral

13 6.70%
  • Bad

4 2.06%
  • Terrible

8 4.12%
New Reply
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 511 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    I hope the explosion isn't cause of Ichigo, I hope its not Zero Squad (yet)...I'm hoping its that fire monster in Yama-ji painting Shunsui was looking at. The guardian of hell is no more...it would be badass for the beast to be out now.

Another thing I noticed is that Juha mentioned Orihime and her abilities. If i had to guess I'd say she's a war potential.

Farewell Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni. You will be missed!
    That beast had Yamaji's hair and a zanpakuto. He was talking about himself and his bankai, that reminded him his old, cruel self.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I don't know how exact the translations are, but for me it reads like the Gotei 13 were a group of 13 Shinigami, not 13 divisions. 13 ruthless Shinigami murdering everything that got in their way. So when Gotei 13 died with the Quincy I guess Yamamoto and Bach were the only survivors from back then. But if it happened 1000 years ago, why didn't Juha Bach age the same way Yama did? Was he put in some statis?
    Well, sasakibe was like a teenager back then, and he looks like a middle aged man right now. Bach is a middle aged man, so he could be a teenager back then.

Like someone said, it would be a funny thought that Yamamoto Genryusai is only the shell, the real monster will come out once the shell is dead )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else remember that the Soul Key was looked after by Yama and that his death would reveal the where abouts of such key or was i just imagining that
    Spoiler show

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so the blonde guy's name is Hashvald. that's surely a good thing: finally his name's been revealed!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I still can't believe that our Yama-ji died like this after showing off all his powers.
    This twist makes the chapter sad but epic at the same time.
    Finally Kubo will introduce the brigade 0 and it would have been stupid for him not to, considering how the SS is totally destroyed and pratically dead.
    Anyway that explosion has been without a doubt caused by Ichigo, who finally broke free from his prison.
    Having said this, I think in the next chapter we will see the retreat of the Quincies and the reactions of everyone after hearing about Yamamoto's death.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so the Gotei 13 and Yama used to be that ruthless? I guess that's why Yama had that painting in his room. I think Yama was very different in his younger days. Maybe in the past, Yama was the true bad guy -- maybe it's his big skeleton in the closet.
    So Bach never forgot Yama's ruthlessness, and maybe even wanted to be like him. Even if Yama changed for the better, his past actions came back in a swift stroke to haunt him to his death.

Damn. Good chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I think that was Yama in the painting
    Just re-read...yeah it looks like his head and a top knot. And i see the Zanpakutou now.

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    I think he was implying something like vastlord Ichigo would come out of Yama's remaining ashes, it is not uncommon for a near dead/dead char to resurrect with a split personality (Ichigo vs Ulquiorra)
    Yup you got it. This is what I was hoping for but Devstauk and Duniak are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    That beast had Yamaji's hair and a zanpakuto. He was talking about himself and his bankai, that reminded him his old, cruel self.
    Good point. He could have been telling Shunsui the beast will never appear again because he'll never go back to the way he was.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Anyone else remember that the Soul Key was looked after by Yama and that his death would reveal the where abouts of such key or was i just imagining that
    Yeah i think i remember something like that. I think it was Yama-ji knew the location of the key or something, but he'd never give it up even in death.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

the next cc mostly will be young woman so powerfull as always seen in anime and manga . the old guys will be replaced by so young u will doubt their abilites

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder where the previous captains are right now. do they belong to the 0th squad? did they get killed during the war against quincies? or are some of them still here? uhm,maybe kyoraku and ukitake were amongst them. no wait,they are too soft.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90497554/20 There's Busby. Told ya'll bitches they weren't dead. Is it just me or is he obsessed with crushing people's heads? Bet we'll see As Nodt and NaNaNa again soon. Love the design for the Soldat. Although, I was hoping that the VR would destroy SS by using the Stern Ritter to create a giant Sprenger around SS and incinerate everything. That would've been sweet. Is that really it for Yama? No final attack or kidou? Something's weird. Ehhh hope he's somehow alive to deliver a final speech or something.

Hashvald.....that's a pretty cool name. Kinda disappointed we never saw Ukitake's reaction...or opponent for that matter.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------
    DUDE this is kubo we are talking about ... A role model for every single internet troll.
    Kubo's status as troll king has long been usurped by Hiro Mashima and perhaps recently by Kishimoto.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow this chapter manage t o save Bleach from disgrace. Somehow I think the General Commander will be healed so it will not matter but I think the person who just made their way to soul society is Ichigo and his father who will save the day. I think all this hype to make Ichigo the hero again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitin View Post
    the next cc mostly will be young woman so powerfull as always seen in anime and manga . the old guys will be replaced by so young u will doubt their abilites
    I agree. If you look at the first panel of page 15,

Spoiler show

...the captain on the left next to Yama Ji looks like a woman. Also the guy on his right looks like a Kenpachi, even the sword hilt looks the same almost.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah I think Yamato is dead. This whole arc is pretty much just a big clean-up operation to make place for new characters. The Quincys' are going to get rolled, though I'm not sure if it's Ichigo emergin in the sky or the 2 surviving (intact) captains.

Needless to say, the whole "lose your cool and die" routine is getting really really old now...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

our only hope is Kenpachi achieving bankai
    I bet his can't be stolen as well

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamma get killed by enemy commander and (IMO ) it has dignity .... Juhha even used his sword against him and fight him after sealing Yama bankai .... and Shimpu and other things are nothing against a man who defeated Kenpach with his bare hand !!!

I will be super happy if Ichigo dying like this
    خداحافظ

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast