Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

109 56.19%
  • Great

46 23.71%
  • Good

14 7.22%
  • Neutral

13 6.70%
  • Bad

4 2.06%
  • Terrible

8 4.12%
New Reply
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 511 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

Winning and showing respect for your opponent is a sign of greatness. Bach is a despicable man.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012

I just always assumed that stuff floating all over the place was the cage breaking off little pieces every time Ichigo slashed at it with GT. i do think it will be epic if he does something similar to what your suggesting but i don't think its true. Im pretty its just blood. His anger and his savage movement is likely caused his wounds to reopen or some of there was some black lash from the GT hitting the cage.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God that was really sad When i saw his upper body just falling i was like wtf Hmm i guess now i know why Bleach doesn't have a anime anymore . I mean there's no way they can screen that .

It was a pitiful sight IMO , i really hate his way of dying . I mean i would have accepted it if his body was still in one piece but that was too much

And finally Ichigooooooo What the hell were you doing man . I have a feeling he was the one causing the explosion I can't think of another , maybe just Ishida

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I think you guys are using mangareader links to just be mean, but whatever...anyways.

I wonder if the silhouette of the woman in the flashback of Yamas group of badasses is the female captain that got promoted to the 0 squad? I think it's too early for them to make an appearance, and we have no idea what's going on with Ichigo and Hueco Mundo etc...I guess we can assume that everything has been happening at the same time, so perhaps whoever the person was with the sword (who could also be a 0 squad member...or Isshin...or Isshin is/was a 0 squad member) will be making their appearance in SS with a flashback to explain what happened in Hueco Mundo.

What was that attack Juha Bach used to finish Yama. That wasn't part of Yama's bankai was it?
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    Please do not disrespect me by labeling me or the fans I am friends with as ones who 'asked for this.' We did not.
    Whoa there. I didn't "label" you. I just said many fans wanted there to be more deaths, which is true. I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of Yamamoto, he'll probably appear again in flashbacks explaining more about the past at least. You have to admit Yama's death fits the scene of this arc really well. His death was cold and brutal, and kind of empty, which is pretty much the kind of revenge VR wanted to bring. I don't think Kubo is "disrespecting" anyone. He's just writing a manga.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
    Last edited by exacta; October 10, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, now I got really excited about even the mere possibility that the explosion is somehow related to what yama and shunsui were talking about. Not sure what that would potentially entail though. I imagine that if some form of fire deity created by yama was let loose it would be kinda independent from yamamoto.... Not sure how it would add up to yamamoto's awesomeness. Unless it turns out this somehow was not the real yama however if that is the case then kubo might as well just make everyone else in bleach be someone different.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, some people always complain... the only real disappointment for me in the FKKT war was the performance of top 3 Espada after the Ulqui hype (not counting Yammy, he was a zero in the true meaning of the number, so unimportant that most of his fight was off-paneled).
    I didn't particularly mind that no one died in the previous war, but this is just so... shocking. I keep telling myself that Yama will come back somehow. But I like this, too.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Whoa there. I didn't "label" you. I just said many fans wanted there to be more deaths, which is true. I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of Yamamoto, he'll probably appear again in flashbacks explaining more about the past at least. You have to admit Yama's death fits the scene of this arc really well. His death was cold and brutal, and kind of empty, which is pretty much the kind of revenge VR wanted to bring. I don't think Kubo is "disrespecting" anyone. He's just writing a manga.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
    Okay, lolz for the pic! And sorry if I went off a bit. It's just every time I see a post where someone disagrees with Kubo about the OP nature of the enemy wins and the death and gore, too many people whip out that silly 'You asked for it, you got it.' I guess I was a little over sensitive...blame it on my sadness over Yama's disturbing death. But you know, it will be epic if that explosion was some kind of final form or trap Yama set just in case...Okay, I admit, I'm gonna peek when next week's episode comes out. *sighs* I guess old habits die hard...that, and I want to think Kubo is going to do something at some point that makes the pain worthwhile.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    Okay, lolz for the pic! And sorry if I went off a bit. It's just every time I see a post where someone disagrees with Kubo about the OP nature of the enemy wins and the death and gore, too many people whip out that silly 'You asked for it, you got it.' I guess I was a little over sensitive...blame it on my sadness over Yama's disturbing death. But you know, it will be epic if that explosion was some kind of final form or trap Yama set just in case...Okay, I admit, I'm gonna peek when next week's episode comes out. *sighs* I guess old habits die hard...that, and I want to think Kubo is going to do something at some point that makes the pain worthwhile.
    Nah it's fine man. I wanted Yama to have an epic death like another old man in One Piece
    Spoiler show
    . I wasn't sad, I was disturbed because Yama was pretty much maimed without even a chance to say anything, there was no room for emotion. It's definitely not a beautiful death, but the death reminds me a lot of Harry Potter
    Spoiler show

I think Kubo will do something in the future for Yamamoto to make Yamamoto's ending a happier one. Maybe he'll appear again as a ghost or something. I mean this is a manga where most of the characters technically already died after all lol. I'd want the explosion to be some amazing crazy technique from Yamamoto that he already planned too, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I always enjoy a good excuse for an Adam Jensen meme.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Bruises were shown from his fight vs Quillge

I can still show many panels with bruises and blood if you want to
    These are the only panels that matter, since they're on the same page and show a clear distinction between the bruises/dirt ichigo had on his face before and after:

The first shows bankai/hollow reiatsu floating around his face. There are marks but no trace of the long, thick black strip. They are gone in the second but a strip from his mask is showing up on his face.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    That's definitely Buzzby. It's the same face with part of his mohawk gone, and why else would he look like he just got roasted and missing clothes? Or are you saying Mohawk guy is not the one that killed Kira and that that was Buzzby? Because it seems to be implied that they're one in the same from what NaNaNa said.
    NaNaNa doesn't identify who busby is, just that busby's kira's killer. The killer's face is never actually shown while doing the killing, it's assumed to be mohawk guy because he has the voice balloon when he says they were ordered to kill them all.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Do any of you remember what people were saying during the WW chapters? How nobody was dying and that it wasn't really a war. That Kubo would never kill off a good character. That despite how "mature" bleach is supposed to be in comparison to the other big 3 they have yet to kill off a single good character. Do none of you guys remember the pages of posters complaining about how unrealistic the war was? And now that we finally get a real war and Kubo shows that he has some balls now people claim that he running his manga into the ground? There is just no pleasing some people...
    Unless the people who were complaining then are the same as the people who are complaining now you're not really saying anything worthwhile.

Incidentally, I was one of the people who didn't want any of them to die but now that they're dying is quite satisfied with the story. I guess they just started getting on my nerves a bit.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Winning and showing respect for your opponent is a sign of greatness. Bach is a despicable man.
    Yama didn't show him much respect when he made him trample on his dead friends' corpses. Bach may be despicable, but Yama's not much better.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that was a really sad way for yama to die. I was really hoping he would at least die in an honorable way. Honestly i am shocked and saddened. A death not befitting of the greatest shinigami we know. What a sad day!!!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    AND WHY THE F*CK DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP USING MANGAREADER TO REFERENCE BLEACH CHAPTERS....IF NOT EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT, WHAT'S THE POINT? IT'S LIKE YOUR GRADE SCHOOL TEACHER ALWAYS SAID, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE CLASS, LEAVE THAT $HIT AT HOME...MAN THIS HAS BEEN PISSING ME OFF FOR MONTHS NOW!!!

MANAGAPANDA.COM
    MANGASTREAM.COM
    MANGASTREAM.TO

MANGA(ANYTHING EXCEPT READER...PLEASE!!!) . COM
    Totally agree. I always see a link... and then it's Mangareader... ugh. Stop using Mangareader links!!!!! They block content to certain countries like the US.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying Bleach lately. The story has a lot of suspense, and it's moving along quickly. I'm really glad the battles haven't been really long and drawn out, I don't like having to wait weeks and weeks just to see what happens next.

Go Kubo, go go go!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i see a very clear pattern in here, ppl who'v been in here for a very long time and have been reading bleach for a very long time (if not from the start) seem to mourn Yama-ji and are a lil dissapointed in the way he's going out, and i fully agree as one of those ppl

meanwhile it seems newer fans are all about, stupid yama-ji got schooled cuz he's stupid lol (essentially)

the one person who represents the history of the 13 divisions seems to have been given the most dishonorable of deaths without even a complete background story and we are left only to go with the story that is given to us by the person who beat him....something seems incredibly off here

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

i'm left to wonder if there's is still a tiny bit of hope left? if he has the most powerful fire Zan in existence and arguably the most powerful fire entity is a 'phoenix' is there hope of a resurection of sorts? or am i jus holding on to something thats really completely over?

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    i see a very clear pattern in here, ppl who'v been in here for a very long time and have been reading bleach for a very long time (if not from the start) seem to mourn Yama-ji and are a lil dissapointed in the way he's going out, and i fully agree as one of those ppl

meanwhile it seems newer fans are all about, stupid yama-ji got schooled cuz he's stupid lol (essentially)

the one person who represents the history of the 13 divisions seems to have been given the most dishonorable of deaths without even a complete background story and we are left only to go with the story that is given to us by the person who beat him....something seems incredibly off here

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

i'm left to wonder if there's is still a tiny bit of hope left? if he has the most powerful fire Zan in existence and arguably the most powerful fire entity is a 'phoenix' is there hope of a resurection of sorts? or am i jus holding on to something thats really completely over?
    There is a option open for a phoenix like thing, but heck i wouldnt count on it.
    Also my ideas of yama going on a rampage aiming his arrows at the Ishidas to whipe out all quincy > and then Ichigo stepping in. Not gonna happen.
    At least not as far as i can tell from this.
    But then how will the Ishidas make their entrance? Its obvious that with all these quincy bouncing around they should show up.

Another thing is that they expect 0 squad to show up. But how does that work? Its not like its some handout information about the 0 squad. Even with Uryuu being buddies thats something totally new. Another thing is he knew how Orihime could have restored Yamas arm. Another eyebrow raises with me there, Were they really that close on things monitoring things? And wasnt the entire town on lockdown when the Aizen stuff happend? So how would he know all this by detail?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    hanatarou going bankai
    Vote Hanataro Yamada for next Captain Commander. No more forest fires!

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nitin View Post
    the next cc mostly will be young woman so powerfull as always seen in anime and manga . the old guys will be replaced by so young u will doubt their abilites
    Hiyori Sarugaki. I predicted that ages ago, Bleach is sooo predictable.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    Yamato crawling on the ground was disgusting.
    Yamamoto was NOT crawling on the ground. He was trying to stop the enemy from destroting what he loved and swore to protect even after his death.

Do not look down on Yama-ji like that >

New Reply
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast