Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

1 1.23%
  • 2] Average

12 14.81%
  • 3] Good

27 33.33%
  • 4] Great

37 45.68%
  • 5] Epic

4 4.94%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 684 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Discussion / 685 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Do you guys think that the frozen people are "failed" (or not) results of VegaPunk giantification's experiment ?
    I do not.
    Because the petrific ones were affected by Caesar's poison, as had been told in the flashback when CC remove the gases of Punk Hazard for those who failed at escape when that bomb exploded. Meanwhile Vegapunk was working on the really experiment to grow gigant. That bomb created Smile after it exploded also, so that's when he gave the Sara Sara no Mi to the gas.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lazy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I do not.
    Because the petrific ones were affected by Caesar's poison, as had been told in the flashback when CC remove the gases of Punk Hazard for those who failed at escape when that bomb exploded. Meanwhile Vegapunk was working on the really experiment to grow gigant. That bomb created Smile after it exploded also, so that's when he gave the Sara Sara no Mi to the gas.
    Just to be sure, we're taking about theses guys right (chap660 page 3) ?

I get your point and you may be right, then what do you think those guys are here for and why ? I''ve been wondering about it and we still can't find anything to link this to the current plot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Monet has something to do with the frozen guys, if it's somehow related to the plot - her ability is the closest to freezing people of those that could be related to this arc (nevermind Aokiji, he's not related to PH in any other way than that he fought there).
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the frozen ones were prisioners used as laboratory rats to make experiments. Four years ago before the explosion all the scientist escaped and a lot of prisioners were kept in Punk Hazard, in contact with the gases released by the explosion who paralized his legs and that's when CC arrives again to the isle to follow his experiments giving them balloons to move freely and catch their sympathy. After that, Law arrives and get animal legs to everyone, Brownbeard incluided.

Anyhow, the Shinokuni gas is not mortal as had been said, there's some who survived, apparently just petrifies the exterior just as Hancock does. Also it's made to kill, so only affects living beings, not materials or things.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was OK but i am not really enjoying this Arc...No real suspense...Ceasar isn't that interesting and his plans are just blehh to me...Hope it ends soon
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Anyhow, the Shinokuni gas is not mortal as had been said, there's some who survived, apparently just petrifies the exterior just as Hancock does. Also it's made to kill, so only affects living beings, not materials or things.
    Not a case, since Den den mushi was not exposed to shinokuni.

Mangarule's vol 67 out, and mangarule's script of the chapter, by CCC from APforums:

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

where is hoeru?
    Last edited by ukimix; October 12, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Does any one think that zoro is going to get a new sword from the Wano country and will he find the girl who gave him her swordhas family relations at Wano country

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so luffy fell down into the garbage room,just to get rid of him during the main events happening upstairs. yet,he "accidentally" finds momonosuke out,maybe the first reason of this arc

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    Does any one think that zoro is going to get a new sword from the Wano country and will he find the girl who gave him her swordhas family relations at Wano country
    Um i don't see the need for a new sword for Zoro . He already has 3 and none is broken or damaged and besides he trained with these swords for the past 2y . I'm sure these are his final ones

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the impression that Momonosuke's eyebrows are alike to somebody's ones else, but I can't recall who... Jimbe has eyebrows the same size, but different shape.

Spoiler show

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

The first round of the One Piece Tournament has started! Go!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Resgia View Post
    I might have found what the bamboo is for a weapon. Check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_lance.

This would lead to the conclusion that the bamboo is some kind of fire spear, which has nothing to do with Vergo's ability.
    Well hello everyone this is my first post,
    Looking at the fight between sanji and vergo when sanji said he is a mass of iron or something like that , http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/16
    and the shoot of ball using a bamboo http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/684/4
    let me think that he is a logia of lead
    Check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead
    And for those who are worrying about sanji running in the oposite way from the marine the last page of the capter show him with a marine and show zoro and his group atacked by monet http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/684/19
    Well to the next chapter take care

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Um i don't see the need for a new sword for Zoro . He already has 3 and none is broken or damaged and besides he trained with these swords for the past 2y . I'm sure these are his final ones
    odds are he wont get any more swords in PH but i dont think he will finish the entire story with these. especially the sandai kitetsu. i refuse to believe all that kitetsu story given just to fill pages. i wanna see the shodai kitetsu with zoro using it.ultimate curse

Quote Originally Posted by yujiro View Post
    Well hello everyone this is my first post,
    Looking at the fight between sanji and vergo when sanji said he is a mass of iron or something like that , http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/681/16
    and the shoot of ball using a bamboo http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/684/4
    let me think that he is a logia of lead
    Check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead
    And for those who are worrying about sanji running in the oposite way from the marine the last page of the capter show him with a marine and show zoro and his group atacked by monet http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/684/19
    Well to the next chapter take care
    well first of all welcome,

2. by logia logic he wont be an element as we know it(no periodic table ones) but the supposed elements of the ye olden times or their somewhat mixes. if he is lead he would most likely be paramecia besides lead is not iron like reason why bullets gets mushed.there is also the poison.

bamboo might be the fire lance or blow-dart with BH.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter this week. I hope, Oda reveals more of Caesar's past with Vegapunk and the Science Board. The battle between Smoker and Vergo is going to be intense and Luffy found a new character that looks familiar (lol).

Tashigi and Sanji are on a close call here with the smoke. Caesar has to have a counter weapon for it and could it be the fire from the Dragon's or something?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Momo is the new strawhat. I researched chinese dragon and the number 9 is a symbol for it. MOMO would be the 9th member of the strawhat crew yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh budddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Supposedly according to legend it can create tornadoes, change it's size, go invisible, and take human form.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast