Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

1 1.23%
  • 2] Average

12 14.81%
  • 3] Good

27 33.33%
  • 4] Great

37 45.68%
  • 5] Epic

4 4.94%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 684 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Discussion / 685 Prediction

in the next chapter vergo reveals smoker how he reached tashigi and the others so quickly. it was probably soru combined with geppo. that vice-admiral is hella good in the rokushiki,I wouldn't be much surprised if he overcame even Lucci... why did he not fight at marinefor???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Too busy visiting his sister at Dress Rosa? Or maybe shining at G-5, by endearing himself to the people while the old G-5 vice-admiral went to war. In 2 years he could have become vice-admiral, but the child kidnappings go back 3 years.

That blow gun of his went enormous & spat out a tiny dart, but the bamboo is still armoured. I'm guessing the bamboo is a conduit for a release of explosive haki cos that ammo looks too small.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebullet Teacher View Post
    Too busy visiting his sister at Dress Rosa? Or maybe shining at G-5, by endearing himself to the people while the old G-5 vice-admiral went to war. In 2 years he could have become vice-admiral, but the child kidnappings go back 3 years.

That blow gun of his went enormous & spat out a tiny dart, but the bamboo is still armoured. I'm guessing the bamboo is a conduit for a release of explosive haki cos that ammo looks too small.

FuS
    That sister thing is probably a lie, it was an excuse to go see Dofla at Dress Rosa and maybe CC and Monet at PH

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OP 684: this and that and a bit of two kunis :P

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat 13 View Post
    is it just me or do the two guys who grab CC in the flash back look like akainu and aokiji?
    my theory is that he's on the sunny tracking the ssignal being sent to the brookers in order to help the strawhats later on. Possible right?
    More like characterless fodder marines with typical caps on their head. Monet using her powers to save herself seems pretty likely to be her way out of this mess, would like to know if Vergo can escape by using fullbody CoA.

I don't know why Franky would think of doing that in that desperate situation with a killer fog eating up all living beings on the island. His aim should be to get the Sunny ready, even better create a protective shield to escape Shi no Kuni["sp" ? ]

Quote Originally Posted by Resgia View Post
    We have already discussed a very probable plot development. Namely, that CC will make it to Dresrosa so that the Strawhats will also go to Dresrosa to have a final fight against Doffy.

Well, this is very likely, but on the other hand isn't it a kind of Robin scenario as in the CP9 arc?
    IMO
    Did anyone put into consideration that going straight to Doflamingo is like going straight to a Yonkou, a suicide trip and I see no way that Law would cooperate in such an adventure, especially with his still present fear of him. It would be sad if the first big boss to go down would be him, someone just as much hyped as Dracule or Shanks. How exactly would he flee, fly over the ocean using his gas form? No more rescue arcs please, even if it's a wicked and ugly one. After SW Odacchi mentioned that he didn't want to use that schema for arcs anymore IIRR.

Vergo won't take anyone hostage, not after his boss ordered him to kill everyone with knowledge of him, especially Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    ...Luffy will naturally try to stop him. Grudge or not, CC is creating weapons of mass destruction that could level the New World.
    If he does anything, it would for the abused kids, whom he has already met, something he can relate to because he got a visual attest of the harm done to them, not so much weapons he has absolutely no connection to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    That sister thing is probably a lie, it was an excuse to go see Dofla at Dress Rosa and maybe CC and Monet at PH
    I don't think he was serious, as it was pretty clear that Vergo used that to cover for the kidnappings.
    Quote Quote:
    Too busy "visiting his sister" at Dress Rosa?
    Would have looked more obvious.

Kinemon has some kind of grudge against dragons, which I can see having originated from Wa no Kuni, maybe some kind of tradition as a result of that accident with Ryuuma some centuries back. Who knows he could be a descendant of him. Yet more importantly, I can see having Kinemon getting in trouble with the authorities at home/having some trouble himself to cope with the situation of having a dragon-son himself. This could lead the Mugiwaras to Wa no Kuni, changing the hearts of the authorities/rulers [again], making them accept change, open up to the world. It should be an arc unlike the previous two ones. One without such a big disappointment that was the skipping of the fishmen dojo. [That's the one thing I can't forgive Oda, it still stings my heart whenever I think about the big hopes and hype that came with the teasing of it.]
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

is it me or guy behind CC on lower pannel on this page
    Spoiler show

looks exactly like this cowboy guy here plus there is some cyber guy in background...

Spoiler show
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OP 684: this and that and a bit of two kunis :P

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Thoughts about Momonosuke and Kinemon:
    Kinemon has some kind of grudge against dragons, which I can see having originated from Wa no Kuni, maybe some kind of tradition as a result of that accident with Ryuuma some centuries back. Who knows he could be a descendant of him. Yet more importantly, I can see having Kinemon getting in trouble with the authorities at home/having some trouble himself to cope with the situation of having a dragon-son himself. This could lead the Mugiwaras to Wa no Kuni, changing the hearts of the authorities/rulers [again], making them accept change, open up to the world. It should be an arc unlike the previous two ones. One without such a big disappointment that was the skipping of the fishmen dojo. [That's the one thing I can't forgive Oda, it still stings my heart whenever I think about the big hopes and hype that came with the teasing of it.]
    My thoughts are that Kinemon has a grudge against dragon because his son ate the hebi hebi no mi model dragon in Wano country (maybe at the same time he ate his own fruit). Not knowing how devil fruit works, he see his son transformation into a dragon as a curse and that's why he has a grudge against them and why he see it as a family issue.
    The fact that Momonosuke looks like an eastern dragon contrary to the other one kinda point that his transformation is not related to the technology Vegapunk developped. Hence the devil fruit theory has my preference. It also explains his presence in the trashbin. He didn't eat and was stubborn so they prefer to get rid of him and tell an obvious lie to the little girl. It does not make sense that they don't look after him if he escaped.
    Last edited by k-dom; October 15, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

8. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    in the next chapter vergo reveals smoker how he reached tashigi and the others so quickly.
    He just said a gentleman never talks(according to Mangastream's translation)
    it was probably soru combined with geppo.
    Xcuse meh, but what the heck is a geppo(I have a weak memory concerning Japanese attacks, you see :P)
    that vice-admiral is hella good in the rokushiki,I wouldn't be much surprised if he overcame even Lucci...
    Dawd, the dude uses Haki, while Lucci doesn't xD

why did he not fight at marinefor???
    At this point, we can only speculate. We have no definite answer xD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIOMEDES View Post
    He just said a gentleman never talks(according to Mangastream's translation)

Xcuse meh, but what the heck is a geppo(I have a weak memory concerning Japanese attacks, you see :P)

Dawd, the dude uses Haki, while Lucci doesn't xD

At this point, we can only speculate. We have no definite answer xD
    What does Rokushiki have to do with Haki tho... ?

Geppo is this

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hasn't anyone noticed that Sanji is up to something at the end of last chapter ? He's using his Black Leg style - we can clearly see that one of his legs is raised in the air - he is determined to achieve something - see his gathered forehead - and there is some G-5 marine looking at him, wide-eyed sweating.

What do you think he is doing ? Could he use the Fire of Diable Jambe to slow down Shinokuni ?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    What does Rokushiki have to do with Haki tho... ?

Geppo is this
    Because it gives him a huge advantage as a CoA master over someone who can only work with a "normal", even though hardened through his zoan fruit, body.

Zoronoa Roro
    Oda uses a lot of hats for various characters, I doubt a scientist would transform to such tough NW pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    Hasn't anyone noticed that Sanji is up to something at the end of last chapter ?
    I think he's holding it back or forcing it back by rotating his feat to create some form of whirlwind/cyclone to get it far enough out of the building to close up the hole.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    What do you think he is doing ? Could he use the Fire of Diable Jambe to slow down Shinokuni ?
    Well, since the only way out is R building, and he took the opposite direction, he's obviously "figthing" shinokuni. And the panel shows he's using his black leg style, for sure. I think, about the future of that fight, K-dom pointed a higly probable prediction:

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Ceasar plan looks indeed good. Unfortunately for him, it seems that the strawhat tactician is going to play Mr Prince again. I don't know where he has left but I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji was the one who will ruin his plan.
    Now it would be interesting to know how it's possible to stop/slow down a giant cloud using black leg style. But if we have 2 panels on that subject we'll be lucky. Sanji's fight is not the main fight, I guess.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 15, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Because it gives him a huge advantage as a CoA master over someone who can only work with a "normal", even though hardened through his zoan fruit, body.

Zoronoa Roro
    Oda uses a lot of hats for various characters, I doubt a scientist would transform to such tough NW pirate.

I think he's holding it back or forcing it back by rotating his feat to create some form of whirlwind/cyclone to get it far enough out of the building to close up the hole.
    i dont think that that there were any confirmation who those charactres are, that guy could be vegapunks asociate imo
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sick of this arc. Luffy is in the new world now i think its about time he gets more crew mates. The yonkou have a lot of crew mates who are extremely strong. Luffy's crew has gotten stronger but def. not enough. So, I think the this arc should be finished so he can start enhancing his crew again. Or at least get one logia.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebullet Teacher View Post

FuS
    nope,he hasn't got an ill sister,he was lying,as zehahaha said. Anyway,I think he was already VA 2 years ago,as he was the commander when smo and tashigi arrived. He was probably defending their base in the NW.after all,there were a lot of marines who didn't fight at the HQ

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I'm sick of this arc. Luffy is in the new world now i think its about time he gets more crew mates. The yonkou have a lot of crew mates who are extremely strong. Luffy's crew has gotten stronger but def. not enough. So, I think the this arc should be finished so he can start enhancing his crew again. Or at least get one logia.
    Maybe Luffy wont be a Yonkou ever. And, Roger was a match to Shiki, and it was one ship against a huge armada. So... it's possible to be the pirate king just with some few crew mates... who knows?!
    Last edited by ukimix; October 16, 2012 at 03:29 AM.

New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast