Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

1 1.23%
  • 2] Average

12 14.81%
  • 3] Good

27 33.33%
  • 4] Great

37 45.68%
  • 5] Epic

4 4.94%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 684 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Spoiler Discussion

Well, it was obvious that Smoker already has Haki. Otherwise he wouldn't have become a Vice Admiral as it's an obligation criterium to have Haki.
    Still, I agree that it wasd great to see the confirmation of this in an actual fight. Hope we will see more in the next chapter. Especially since Vergo has to show what more does he have to counter Smoker.

Well, Momonosuke's design was quite strange for me. I expected him to look more like the dragons we've seen in the current Arc. Don't know, but I like more european desing of dragons, but I might still change my opinion on Momonosuke later in the Arc as it was just one image.

P.S. We should also not forget that two more of Doflamingo's fighters are coming here and I doubt that they will be weaker than Zoro and Sanji, so it might get even tougher for Mugivaras.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I think the dragon boy may be the new recruit for the SHs. I also think that Vergo may be defeated by Smoker or he will run away.
    I think Luffy will use KING HAKI to destroy the posimous gas or neturalise its powers. It will be a foreshadowing of what Luffy will do to DD. Also, there will be a training session for te SHs at the Samurai Island and I think Smoker will agree to give the Punk hazard Island to the samurai people. Also, the orginail dragon at the fire side of punk hazard will be used for Sanji's training and he will defeat it. I thiÑk one of the SHs will discover an experimental facility used to strengthen the VA and Admirals created by Vegapunk. Ussop Franky and Chopper will use it to train themselves and the other SHs.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

DO not like the chinese dragon!!!!1 LAME! Anyways I hope it wont be part of luffy's crew...I mean what the hell would it be able to to do? I obviously it was useless if they threw him in the trash lol I hope monet or kinemon becomes a strawhat

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, does any one think dat. Franky and the Hearts pirates are waiting behind the room R66 with a spare boat for the kids and the marines hmmm. I preditc this cuz LAW said he only made one mis calculations thus he knew that CC can result to disatous ways to accoomplish his goals

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lazy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter
    I liked how the dragon look so much like Shen Long from Dragon Ball (still, it may also be an homage to Nippon Mukashi Banashi as Dino Said.

Regarding Smoker Vs Vergo fight, it was nice but no one seems to have the upper hand. We only saw Smoker being able to withstand Vergo kick without having his bone cracked (still, I find it really strange that Sanji, being a kick expert couldn't endure one kick while Smoker can...)

I loved to see VegaPunk Room and CC is still funny with all his facial expression

It seems we are headed toward a gigantic brawl in R Building with SH,G5, CC, Vergo, Monet, Luffy, Smoker, Law, Baby5 and her friend.

I'm wondering how Smoker will act at the end of this arc, will he follow SH until Vergo is out (will he still follow to take out Dofla if Vergo is taken out on PH), will he try to take down SH and Dofla at the same time
    I just can't see Smoker keeping on blindly pursuing the SH "just because" they're pirate, not taking into account all the good they've done for the population (Alabasta / Fishman Island) and for Smoker/TashiGi/G5 (Alabasta / PH) (btw I love Sanji reaction here )

--

Plz, let's not go into the same sad "OMG a new character, I want him to be the new SH" :-/
    Last edited by Lazy; October 10, 2012 at 04:28 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    Somehow I think the dragon boy may be the new recruit for the SHs. I also think that Vergo may be defeated by Smoker or he will run away.
    I think Luffy will use KING HAKI to destroy the posimous gas or neturalise its powers. It will be a foreshadowing of what Luffy will do to DD. Also, there will be a training session for te SHs at the Samurai Island and I think Smoker will agree to give the Punk hazard Island to the samurai people. Also, the orginail dragon at the fire side of punk hazard will be used for Sanji's training and he will defeat it. I thiÑk one of the SHs will discover an experimental facility used to strengthen the VA and Admirals created by Vegapunk. Ussop Franky and Chopper will use it to train themselves and the other SHs.
    using king haki to neutralise poison sounds abit farfetched, and whats DD? I do agree the SH will explore Wa no Kuni(samurai island) the name just keeps popping up, first ace, ryuma, oars and now kinnemon, oda has to make an arc there!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lazy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I almost forgot, I can't wait to see how Sanji plans to take care of the gas cloud. I can see him repelling it with his super fast kick (creating a strong wind blow or something like that), still I don't see how it could help in the long run ^_^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Gorgias's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Had expected more from Vergo - but I suppose he can somehow "upgrade" his power (like Luffys Gear 2, Rob Luccis transformation or Hody with his pills). Anyway: Thanks to Oda for these panels, I really enjoied them - espacially the analogy between Ruffy's and Smoker's intention to fight: the will to protects s.o./s.th.

And hands up for Sanji: He's again the hero of the chapter! I like him having a "special" role (Little Garden, Alabasta, Enies Lobby [gate-opener], Water 7 [Sea train] etc.). But I didn't get what he's doing - on the last page he's standing side by side with the marines again. Before he was running to stop the gas (or at least in direction of it), didn't he?

Predictions for the next chapter: [i]1. Ruffy will become the pirate king. 2. Everyone killed by Akainu will be revived - but oops!, maybe only one of them. 3. Next Jump-issue comes with a pork chop.[/irony] But the dragon definetly reminds me of something...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xtro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Regarding Smoker Vs Vergo fight, it was nice but no one seems to have the upper hand. We only saw Smoker being able to withstand Vergo kick without having his bone cracked (still, I find it really strange that Sanji, being a kick expert couldn't endure one kick while Smoker can...)
    well,
    the possible explanation is that Smoker use the armament to his leg while countering the Vergo's kick..

but yeah, still Sanji shouldn't underestimate Vergo's kick and received it just that

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post
    and whats DD?
    It's Donquirote Doflamingo, but using such an acronym in an arc where the main character is called CC is really liking making things confusing.
    Last edited by k-dom; October 10, 2012 at 06:02 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Shenlong! A granting wishes dragon Or not xD

Anyway, good chapter was good. Vergo's ability is still a mystery though xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, though I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that everyone's hardening haki will look the same when they use it at full power. I kinda wanted it to just be one of the things Luffy thought of himself or at least some other variations of it.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad chapter. A bit of action, some history, and a cute dragon. Excited to see what happens with Sanji, and wondering what's going to happen with Momo.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    DO not like the chinese dragon!!!!1 LAME! Anyways I hope it wont be part of luffy's crew...I mean what the hell would it be able to to do? I obviously it was useless if they threw him in the trash lol I hope monet or kinemon becomes a strawhat
    Are we reading the same Manga, were a child raping(not the sexual version) character could be liked by Luffy leading to an in invitation to the crew. Such a ridiculous thought. :u

It?. It's a human being called Momonosuke turned into a dragon. Who said they through him into trash? He could just as well have accidentally gotten there, like lLuffy did. And would you care to provide a reason for your hate? How about a wish fulfilling dragon? :-P

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    Also, does any one think dat. Franky and the Hearts pirates are waiting behind the room R66 with a spare boat for the kids and the marines hmmm.
    The heart pirates hiding somewhere around PH was discussed as early as Law appeared, yet there is no hint given by Oda to suggest they could have just kept hiding there without being noticed by Caesar or his henchmen. Law was there for months, so I doubt he would let them rot there doing nothing and with Luffys sudden arrival he shouldn't have had enough time to call them to the harbor Imo.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Discussion / 684 Prediction

I am not sure if anyone pointed it out yet.. but If i remember correctly, did Luffy ride on this dragon in one of the coloured cover page before?

New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast