Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

1 1.23%
  • 2] Average

12 14.81%
  • 3] Good

27 33.33%
  • 4] Great

37 45.68%
  • 5] Epic

4 4.94%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 684 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Spoiler Discussion

I hope if it's a Mystical Zoan, then it would have some interesting abilities, otherwise it would be a real pitty to give such a fruit to a child. Hope it might grant some wishes or be actually capable to increase fighting power, otherwise tons of people will be dissapointed on such usage of this highly anticipated DF.

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Discussion / 684 Prediction

Finally, finally Momonosukes dragon form is shown and the father kills son theories will end ... or will they?
    I like how the slayn dragon resembled the western model and this one is rather chinese. I could imagine it makes an awesome coverstory, Kinemons quest to turn his son back to normal xD

Anyway, round 2 of the tournament perliminaries ends soon, go vote o/ (if you voted wrong previously and didn't notice yet, you can unvote and redistribute it)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

well i would really like to read every single entry but i cant since i am at work so sry if 1 step any toes.

well the chapter is......interesting. still nothing revealed but every1s prediction of luffy meeting with "the dragon" is confirmed. not that i was expecting a chinese version. well anyhow it is cute.(too girly?) this chapter also somehow answered my question of VA and haki correlation. apperently you dont need 2 of the hakis to become a VA 1 is enough. (or vergo never had BH strong enough...that will probably be answered.) why sanji is sacrificing himself is as ridiculous as it comes. hopefully it will be explained to reinvigorates oda's standing. other than these it still is a delaying chapter. (uriel keep on stand by to include the momonosuke to be on the NN poll man. it will open the flood gates )

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, what an awesome fight beetween Smoker and Vergo.
    It seems that also our smokey can use Hardening and this is good.
    Nice chapter overall and Cesar is truly a bastard.
    Last edited by Zasz; October 10, 2012 at 09:51 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter is intersting . the dragon that luffy met is smaller and it may be mono what about the other dragon zoro group fought. where the hell is harpy now.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro dragon was one of the dragon created by vegapunk. And Monet is with the children who did not appear this chapter.

As for the slow pace, I'm sorry to inform you next chapter is a color page which means one page less :-)

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

As expected of Smoker. There was no reason to think he was weak just because Law surprised him with his hax ability. People here need to accept that devil fruits give unfair advantage to some characters, and that's all there is to it.

I like how the fight is drawn. Really fast paced with not a single wasted movement from either Smoker or Vergo. Can't wait to see how the anime butchers it. :/

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I hope if it's a Mystical Zoan, then it would have some interesting abilities, otherwise it would be a real pitty to give such a fruit to a child. Hope it might grant some wishes or be actually capable to increase fighting power, otherwise tons of people will be dissapointed on such usage of this highly anticipated DF.
    Mononosuke ate the dragon fruit. Most importantly, I have been thinking why was he and the other little girl not part of the giantic experiements. Was Cesar going to use t them for his 'next'. Devil fruit experiement or did Cesar know that Kinemon was looking for his son since he came to Punk hazard so he was going to use his son against Kinemon or to use his son as an liabilty to force kinemon to work for him. Hmmmm. Why is the other little in the secret room. It is funny that the centuars said that they doubted him and thought him as the main villian who set off the bomb. I think the other gal and Mononosuke was stirring up the centuars' trust in him. And the little gal. Will prove useful to helping the Marines, SHs, SMOKER, LAW and Monet escaping.

WHAT do you think ????

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In any case we now know how Luffy will be able to get out of there.
    After all also the Eastern dragons are capable of flying.
    And as many of you have said, that little dragon is probably Momonosuke.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

CC is a drama queen. I found him discusting on the first chapters,… now I like the character. Given that the guy is loyal only to himself, he could betray Doflamingo for going with someone else with enough power to support his crazy experiments and to make the most of them… Akainu for instance.

Looking at tv screens on the secret room, It seems CC can watch Luffy and Momo on the left screen, and also Smoker vs Vergo on the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Yet Law is not uncouncious anymore (also the door has been shut down so I wonder how they will exit).
    No, no, they can’t go directly to B room, but they can freely move to R room. That is CC’s plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I like how the fight is drawn. Really fast paced with not a single wasted movement from either Smoker or Vergo.
    Hell yes, not a single wasted movement! I love Smoker preparation of his last punch in the previous panel, just when he succesfully avoid Vergo's bamboo. Really nice draws.

I’m schoked with the difference between mangapanda and ms version of Luffy and Momos dialogue, on one side, and Aohige’s translation on other side. Aohige is far away the best one, until now. Quite precise and careful.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I guess he'll be shown after all this mess would be over, which'll take some time since Oda seems to enjoy stallin nowadays
    He has a lot of stuff to cover. That mostly what I see in the Punk Hazard chapters, I really think by those standards he is moving fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I think we have seen everything that was to be seen from this flashback. It was just to contrast with CC lies nothing more. And teasing us with Vegapunk. I'm sorry but I don't think we will see him before the arc he will be involved into. That would be quite a shame to make one of the most foreshadowed character appear in a non important flashback
    It will, but Oda had to go ahead and tease us huh? Well, most of the anticipated characters are shown in flashbacks, Dadan, Yonko(well a bit of a flashback), but Vegapunk is by far the GREATEST unknown character so far. The fact that we do not even know what he looks like puts him ahead of Dragon or Kaido which we do know how they should appear.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hell no, that ain't fast, and you know it, I don't want to bring that debate here again, so I'll just stop here, but the pace is horrendous considering he added many " sub plots " to the main " plot " in this arc

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tashigi and Sanji dialogue... that is love: first disaproving "don't act as if we know each other..." .... then worried "Black leg!!"... Just as a good marriage.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Tashigi and Sanji dialogue... that is love: first disaproving "don't act as if we know each other..." .... then worried "Black leg!!"... Just as a good marriage.
    Actually I felt that was a pure waste of panels, we get it Sanji loves women, it feels redundant... I still don't even understand why Oda decided to suddenly make the gas reach Room B... Can't he just stop creating problems after problems and solve what he already have in hand ?

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Actually I felt that was a pure waste of panels, we get it Sanji loves women, it feels redundant... I still don't even understand why Oda decided to suddenly make the gas reach Room B... Can't he just stop creating problems after problems and solve what he already have in hand ?
    Well, given my daily live it is the way I connected with that dialogue, so I like it. You know, it's a subjective matter. There is no just one way valid to read.

If the gas doesn't enter, anyway all characters had the problem to reach R room quickly; that was Law's instruction. So The gas in B room actually doesnt represent a new problem. It only increases suspense.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast