Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

1 1.23%
  • 2] Average

12 14.81%
  • 3] Good

27 33.33%
  • 4] Great

37 45.68%
  • 5] Epic

4 4.94%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 684 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 684 Discussion / 685 Prediction

and luffy alteady beat that same shiki and his armada... that tells enough abaout shiki
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post
    and luffy alteady beat that same shiki and his armada... that tells enough abaout shiki
    Oh, please not in this topic nor in this discussion. The movies filler/canon status is questionable, especially when it wasn't even a pure Mano a mano fight. Sorry, but saying that a rival to WB and Shanks was weak is moronic, anyway I look at it.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Vergo could have been promoted after the war like Smoker was. People were commenting at the war you never see all the vice admirals together indicating all were there.
    I was joking about the sister.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebullet Teacher View Post
    Vergo could have been promoted after the war like Smoker was. People were commenting at the war you never see all the vice admirals together indicating all were there.
    He's been infiltrating the marines for over a decade, Vergo also has command over one of the worst parts of the world. Staying there to hold down the NW pirates seems pretty logical instead of causing problems there just so another VA can be at the war. Which state would order all policemen to a single point without keeping the most dangerous places somehow safe? None.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kong was not at the war either. New character will be introduced for obvious reason. And you can't blame Oda for not introducing them for the same obvious reason.
    There was no pirate with an afro in the Laboon arc, yet we know that Brook character was planed at that time but his design was not so you can't expect such secondary characters to have been planned from the start. Don't ask the impossible

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Panda's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, Luffy's crew needs someone spectacular ... like a Marco, or Ace who is potentially super powerful.
    Hi! I'm pandagirl!

If somebody can find the 'Pandaman' please tell me.
    I last saw him on Gold Roger's pirate ship!
    Thanks you!

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

During the war in marine HQ, there were one hundred thosand capable fighters(marines alone). Therefor showing all of them is impossible, and wasting pages to reveal(back then) un-important characters, which could spoil future arcs,like this pg arc. having a familar apponent every arc, will tire the readers, so keeping some "hidden" from us is prefferable(atleast in my oppinion). Since all the strong marines were gathered there, vergo as a high ranking marine, maybe even VA, should have also been there, participating in the war, but still kept off screen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to ask if you think that Vergo is one of the middle range fighters in Jokers crew or a top fighter? I think he is a middle rank fighter in Jokers Similarly to Barque works when we met the mid rank fighters before facing the top fighters

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Yea, Luffy's crew needs someone spectacular ... like a Marco, or Ace who is potentially super powerful.
    Yes that would be cool but I think you already know Ace is dead and marco has to deal with WB crew since shirohige himself died during the war. Furthermore, if Marco would join now, it will disrupt the monster trio of luffy zoro and sanji. If there is any more crew members joining, they cannot be stronger than those three. However, i will emphasize this, marco WILL NOT joing the mugi's.

Anyway, i apologize for going off topic! A lot of people brought up a good point about Vergo being/not being at the war. Maybe, some strong marines did not participate in the war because it may be too risky to leave their posts et la, G-5 with Vergo. I can't imagine, WG would pull vergo out of G-5 especially since thats where all the pirates come from, assuming they come from Fishmen island and not through calm belt.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member munafn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he meant a character LIKE marco or Ace - someone with a cool logia ability not marco himself.

Quote Originally Posted by kg21tmac1 View Post
    Yes that would be cool but I think you already know Ace is dead and marco has to deal with WB crew since shirohige himself died during the war. Furthermore, if Marco would join now, it will disrupt the monster trio of luffy zoro and sanji. If there is any more crew members joining, they cannot be stronger than those three. However, i will emphasize this, marco WILL NOT joing the mugi's.

Anyway, i apologize for going off topic! A lot of people brought up a good point about Vergo being/not being at the war. Maybe, some strong marines did not participate in the war because it may be too risky to leave their posts et la, G-5 with Vergo. I can't imagine, WG would pull vergo out of G-5 especially since thats where all the pirates come from, assuming they come from Fishmen island and not through calm belt.
    ~Where there is love there is life..where there is life there is humor...where there is humor there is action and adventure..where there is action and adventure there is anime..without anime the world just keeps spinning around in an endless spiral~

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Kong was not at the war either. New character will be introduced for obvious reason. And you can't blame Oda for not introducing them for the same obvious reason.
    There was no pirate with an afro in the Laboon arc, yet we know that Brook character was planed at that time but his design was not so you can't expect such secondary characters to have been planned from the start. Don't ask the impossible
    uhm,I rather believe what schabrak said,that is vergo wasn't at the war to look after the NW.anyway,his strength is amazing,I'd say he is the strongest VA seen till now,except obviously garp,whose strength allowed him to be promoted at admiral. I cannot really understand how the new 2admirals are stronger than him,although one of them might be Ener

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Because it gives him a huge advantage as a CoA master over someone who can only work with a "normal", even though hardened through his zoan fruit, body.
    No I was more talking about the mastery of Rokushiki having nothing to do with Haki
    Haki is like an accessory, it could be incorporated to the person's fighting style, as it boosts the power and the perceptive abilities of the person, but it doesn't have a direct effect on Rokushiki techniques in this case

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MOYcano 0.23's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    I want to ask if you think that Vergo is one of the middle range fighters in Jokers crew or a top fighter?...
    I truly believe that he is his right hand, probably his best fighter. I don't think anyone would send some small-fry to deal with this kinds of situations.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOYcano 0.23 View Post
    I truly believe that he is his right hand, probably his best fighter. I don't think anyone would send some small-fry to deal with this kinds of situations.
    HMmmmm do you think Vergo is stronger than the other members of the jokers crew because if he is stronger than Smoker will not defeat him at PH he will escape hmmm I dunno but he jus be his sent out. But Vergo is fearsome. I wonder how old monosuke is. Because people say monosuke will be the new SH mate but the New World is a dangerous place. And I think he may be a burden on Luffy if he doesn't have some good fighting skills the SH need more fighters not friendly crew mates. That's why it was good dat ViVi. Didn't go with the crew. I want Zoro and Brook to train with the Wano country samuri t learn more techniques like the fire cutting one that Kinemon has and for Sanji to go back to the PH to face the dragon on the fire side

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Hmm can anyone answer me do you thin the posion has only covered the cold side of the island and not the fire side. Because if it didn't cover the fire side thus there is a weakness within the fruit and the posion probably Luffy can use a range of Hawk collections in tribute to ace such as the Red hawk.

What do u think ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOYcano 0.23 View Post
    He can't be his right hand since he's been gone for quite a while. He's a spy and can't just go and fight together with Doflamingo if something happens. I think he's among stronger, though. Deffinitely stronger than Baby 5, Buffalo and those 2 card playing geezers (well they look old). That cyborg Sabo (can't remember who named him like this, but I laughed my ass off) gave me vice-captain vibe the most among that people. Shooting your crewmember isn't a small thing and I don't think anyone in the crew would dare to do so without asking Dofla. Well, so much for that.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast