Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 405 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    A special race that came before humans? Assasin's Creed everyone?
    what's assassin's creed got to do with it? It's not like they were they were the first to come up with that idea.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am SUPER disappointed! What was all this determination for? Just to get this problem solved so easily, ugh.Please tell me, there is more. What an anticlimactic chapter.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

that was all ... rather weird and unexpected, but not really bad. At least it's more original than simply fighting another Big Bad with a freshly acquired super powerful technique. So I guess I like it.
    Also, there's a jolly good possibility that Checkerface is lying about the curse being lifted - we'll find out next time I think.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Quenser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So here we have it... Mafia goes alien. Well, not really Where's Gokudera ? I bet he would be going crazy over Checkerface being one of the extinct
    " Ancestor Race " .

I still hope that Kawahira would do something unexpected next chapter ( but please Amano , don't let him give Tsuna a power up so he can help him take care of Trinisette or something like that ) .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LJkAze's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

No way they going to end it like this and I have a bad feeling about this. I think Checkerface/Kawahira will steal those 7 flames bottle and create final villain from that 7 flames or maybe he already hired and knowing that he is going die soon he marks himself as the final villain of KHR.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blade5468 View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to jump to that conclusion. From where I'm standing, it's worrying to see Kawahira's smile at the end promising it'll cure their curse if it works, paired up with Tsuna's remark about it being "this easy"... and ending the chapter with this even though it shouldn't be a cliffhanger if all goes well.

Yeah, I bet next chapter won't be all sunshine and rainbows.
    You know, I too have doubts about Kawahira's behaviour.
    But considering the ending of this chapter, I don't know if Amano will put an unpleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Narosian View Post
    what's assassin's creed got to do with it? It's not like they were they were the first to come up with that idea.
    Yeah, obviously, but I guess it's the most famous example there is now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions

I don't know...I hope it goes smoothly as it looks but I got this doubt in the back of my head that says this is all a trick. I hope I'm wrong and I'm just looking into it to deeply.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    You know, I too have doubts about Kawahira's behaviour.
    But considering the ending of this chapter, I don't know if Amano will put an unpleasant surprise.
    The only reason I'm so sure is because Tsuna was asking "so easily?" or whatever he asked. Amano wants this moment to be meaningful, I don't think she would go out of her way to make it sound "too good to be true." That's just the vibe I get from the whole chapter. Way too good to be true.

Well, I could be wrong. I don't like how Reborn arcs end for the last like ~300 chapters (I thought the conclusion with Byakuran was very poor) but if this is how it ends, I won't be very happy with it. Maybe I'm just being hopeful?

We'll see next week, I guess.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually liked the hystory behind Trinisette. The idea of the Ancestors is quite interesting, even though not new. How could Amano be able to explain its extreme power otherwise, cause it can't be made by humans.
    Still, I don't know if Kawahira might fullfil his part of the deal, especially since all of us saw his creepy smile in the end of the chapter.
    Maybe he will try to steal this device and prolonge his own life as he said that he will also die considerably soon.
    There are tons of posibilities of what he can do in the end.
    Though he is too strong of an enemy, cause he easily made a Flame that was 10 times stronger than Tsuna's and it seems that Tsuna has the strongest Flame among the good guys for now, so I don't know if it is possible to take Kawahira down even if all of them will unite and try to strike him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ehhh I really don't like the idea of other species being behind the plot in this manga. It feels out of place and just weird. I don't even like Assassin's Creed lol.

I'm also completely, COMPLETELY unfazed and nonchalant about Checkerface's "power display". After all the plot devices Tsuna's received to defeat villains that were supposed to be like 5x as powerful as him, yeah, I'm really not impressed Amano. Especially considering one of them happened one chapter ago.

I hope it doesn't just solve like that and then there goes Checkerface.....the problem and solution all in the same chapter? That would be on par with Fairy Tail's
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blade5468 View Post
    The only reason I'm so sure is because Tsuna was asking "so easily?" or whatever he asked. Amano wants this moment to be meaningful, I don't think she would go out of her way to make it sound "too good to be true." That's just the vibe I get from the whole chapter. Way too good to be true.

Well, I could be wrong. I don't like how Reborn arcs end for the last like ~300 chapters (I thought the conclusion with Byakuran was very poor) but if this is how it ends, I won't be very happy with it. Maybe I'm just being hopeful?

We'll see next week, I guess.
    Yeah, I don't know what happened to Amano, ever since Choice ended all the antagonists have been treated like crap. Very anti-climactic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably the only one but I think that Talbot is up to something.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people are complaining about how this chapter was a disappointing end to the arc, but what about the series overall. We got so much information about the Tri-Ni-Sette. This chapter answered a lot of questions about regarding the Tri-Ni-Sette.

Where did the Tri-Ni-Sette come from?
    The Pacifiers, Mare Rings, and Vongola Rings were all created from 7 stones.

How did the Vongola get the Vongola Rings?
    Yuni's ancestor gave it to them.

I stopped reading Reborn's chapters as chapters part of an Arc but more as chapters of the overall series. Everything we learned today seems to be leading up to something. I can almost see this chapter as a foreshadowing for a set up for another arc. But yeah, the ending was very lackluster but I'm sure there will be atleast another Arc that Amano has in store for the most epic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay so what about the seven rings of the earth or all those evil illusion rings(can't remember there names)? this doesn't make much sense at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Blindfold guy is the bad guy! He will steal "SUPA FLAME"! *Tam dam dam*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Amano wouldn't ever end an arc like this, it's waay too easy. Kawahira is up to something, possibly using their flames to do something
    And what about Bermuda's hints about "Checkerface's dimension where you will defeat him?" CHECKERFACE IS LYING!!!

New Reply
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast