Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1162

Thread: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DoctorApollo's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 405 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    A lot of people are complaining about how this chapter was a disappointing end to the arc, but what about the series overall. We got so much information about the Tri-Ni-Sette. This chapter answered a lot of questions about regarding the Tri-Ni-Sette.

Where did the Tri-Ni-Sette come from?
    The Pacifiers, Mare Rings, and Vongola Rings were all created from 7 stones.

How did the Vongola get the Vongola Rings?
    Yuni's ancestor gave it to them.

I stopped reading Reborn's chapters as chapters part of an Arc but more as chapters of the overall series. Everything we learned today seems to be leading up to something. I can almost see this chapter as a foreshadowing for a set up for another arc. But yeah, the ending was very lackluster but I'm sure there will be atleast another Arc that Amano has in store for the most epic.
    No no no no non ono.

This is the solution to the arcobaleno stuff, Tsuna surpassed Reborn, and he had his whole thing with his dad and whatever. I really want this to be the final arc, it's wrapping everything up and starting another arc would be like Fullbring arc after Aizen. MC is defeating the antagonist behind the biggest questions in the series, I really don't think we need anything after this.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wanna add 3 points:

1) yes! Hell ring arc time! (Who created them?)
    2) Where the Hell did the Shimon rings come from?
    3) does Kawahira/Checkerface have access to all flames?

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's over. I thought about it for a little and this is what I think: This shitface said something about controling people. I think he took control over Talbot and made him create something that will change all of them into the ultimate "pacifier" that will last forever. He knows that he is going to die someday so it's more than obvious that he is concered about who would save the world/ create new arcobaleno's after his passing. And I have hard time believing that he is soo evolved and still he couldn't think of any way to save lives and then comes talbot and after a week[at most] he has a solution...I DON'T THINK SO.

2nd option: He just wants all of the power :P and destroy people...as far as we know he could kill all of the others because they wanted to share their knowledge with usual people and he wanted to kill them and then he put this curse on Yuni's family....you know short lifespan and all.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blade5468 View Post
    No no no no non ono.

This is the solution to the arcobaleno stuff, Tsuna surpassed Reborn, and he had his whole thing with his dad and whatever. I really want this to be the final arc, it's wrapping everything up and starting another arc would be like Fullbring arc after Aizen. MC is defeating the antagonist behind the biggest questions in the series, I really don't think we need anything after this.

I want at least few chapters with future tsuna as head of the family.
    Last edited by Masterpice; October 10, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

This won't work out...do you really expect to see Reborn as an adult the next chapters?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

..... Aliens? KHR has officially jumped the shark.

Not really sure how I feel about this arc ending. It just doesn't feel very ended, like when you beat the big boss in a video game and then it gets back up right you're about to walk away.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I think checkerface was lying HaRDcorE style looool he is going to use their flame to place the new ones as the arcbalenos that's all an ultimate betryal ant tablot is part of it. I think checkerface threatened him with the 9th being killed and presuming that he was distressed he panicked which enabled checkerface to control him. I think it will teach Tusna not to always trust everyone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Checkerface is a badass. I think that this is a trap.

"If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KBraga's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 405 Discussion / 406 Predictions

That's it I believe Amano and Kubo had got a strange ultra rare disease, that's the only explenation for the late events, GOSH!

I don't dare to predict anything know, that chapter just got me tired, it refered to vongola and mare rings as not important at all,
    in the vision of 3^7 what really matter is only the pacifiers? so what was all that till know? will Tsuna be tricked and become an arcobaleno for a while?

The only thing worthy in this ch was Colonello killing eyes every time he was in the spot.
    ".. I will follow your song till the ends of the world,
    Where the sea, sky and earth comes together as one,
    Where mine and yours heart echo one single song .. "
    Towards the New World

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if Kawahira or Bermuda are scheming something; they should for plot's sake.

But Talbot, the old and walking Deus Ex Machina comes again with something not even a race close to Ajimu Najimu could do. This "mysterious old guy that fixes everything" is weird.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that it would be quite interesting to see how all these Hell Rings and Shimon Rings fit in the picture. Who made them and why.
    I doubt that the story and mystery is over. We still have tons of things to be given an explanation.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    ..... Aliens? KHR has officially jumped the shark.

Not really sure how I feel about this arc ending. It just doesn't feel very ended, like when you beat the big boss in a video game and then it gets back up right you're about to walk away.
    Except that they aren't really aliens seeing as they were born on Earth. And even if they were aliens you'd have to remember that this is a series dealing with things such as adults being magically transformed into infants, bazookas which transport people to the future, etc...

Still, this was a pretty weird chapter. Issues were resolved pretty quickly, though something tells me that it's not going to be that easy for Tsuna and co. For some reason I suspect Talbot a lot. A LOT. Kawahira also looks as though he's got something up his sleeve.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget there was the ring from Lanchia's boss that had powers.
    I'm hoping for an explanation on all kinds of rings.

Secondly, I'm hoping that we see more of Team Vongola X fighting as a team.
    And last of all, did everybody forget that Kawahira's flame was 10 times better than Tsuna's Dying Hyper-Dying will? And that it was as easy as breathing?

This means that Team Vongola X have some improving to do. I reckon this means there are quite a few arcs to go after seeing that.

Kinda like One Piece, where... as soon as Luffy, Zoro etc. get so strong we suddenly feel that they can kick almost everybody's ass, they bump into some characters who are able to completely kick their asses.
    And then we know we have several arcs ahead to see them all improve. Just a thought.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shadowriver's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Ehhh I really don't like the idea of other species being behind the plot in this manga. It feels out of place and just weird. I don't even like Assassin's Creed lol.

I'm also completely, COMPLETELY unfazed and nonchalant about Checkerface's "power display". After all the plot devices Tsuna's received to defeat villains that were supposed to be like 5x as powerful as him, yeah, I'm really not impressed Amano. Especially considering one of them happened one chapter ago.

I hope it doesn't just solve like that and then there goes Checkerface.....the problem and solution all in the same chapter? That would be on par with Fairy Tail's
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Yeah, I don't know what happened to Amano, ever since Choice ended all the antagonists have been treated like crap. Very anti-climactic.
    How this is out of place? we have some magical rings and pencifiers with strange powers that turn people in to babies... it's really not weird right?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xerous View Post
    Okay so what about the seven rings of the earth or all those evil illusion rings(can't remember there names)? this doesn't make much sense at all.
    I have same question in head... if ancestors are behind power of the sky... then who is behind power of the earth.... and most impotently if they have no meaning at all why sky ring and earth ring powers can connect?
    Last edited by Shadowriver; October 11, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

New Reply
Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast