Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added September 23, 2012 at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was September 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM ----------

Raw is out @ Naver. Go there for the read. Now just wait for the translations.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, so much going on this chapter, can't wait for translations and summary to come out! Rather than save the day Miseng seems to have jumped into the worst possible situation, but I think Viole saving her comes to show that he's come to really care for his "new" team as well... but then does someone still die from the old team?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Well... seems like all will be well for Viole's friends after all since they'll be permitted to take the second flower and proceed to the next floor.
    Last edited by Heleos; September 23, 2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Summary came out

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole competition sure was fast. It seems the poor fool of a floor's administrator doesn't know the appearance of Mazino till it's too late.

Edit: If the top brass of FUG have any brains at all, they would let this one slide, if only to discourage Baam from doing things like challenging the most dangerous being in the tower as of now. That is if their purpose is to keep Baam alive so that he can actually fulfill his task...

Edit 2: Urek actually gave up on this particular jewel. Then my comment above should pertain to the whole Baam/FUG situation, if there are no clear boundaries as to when he should strive for the completion of the floor test/ retreat when the odds are ridiculous as shown in the past few chapters.
    Last edited by Duzy; September 23, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Summary from batoto.net:
    Spoiler show

8. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

did baam manage to copy that emperor fire death fist???

Triple Star Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Urek really is a beast, he pretty much oneshoted the Rankers o___O they probably didn't know it was Urek, otherwise I'm sure they would have send someone stronger.

And how sweet, Baam really protected Miseng that shows that he cares for the group and the group cares for him. There are no damn jerks (like Parakewl) or jealous/traitorous (Ho and Rachel) in this new group, just straight and friendly guys/girls). Can't believe it took me that long to realize this one big thing that I prefer about this group. They will help Baam and they will be happy for him (for each other in general) and the same probably goes for him. Awesome group, yes~

I feel like everyone would risk his/her life to protect someone from the group. Besides all the Urek badassery one shouldn't forget what Miseng did. She probably didn't know anything about this attack but when the little pig was jumping down this huge hole she didn't hesitate and just followed it - for the group, no matter what happens. Yes, I'm starting to really love this new group.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see this event being ridiculously exaggerated like the Love encounter - "New FUG slayer candidate survives encounter with Urek whilst scores of Rankers are slaughtered". Also, I wonder how Baam managed to scratch Urek whilst none of the rankers could, could be because Urek was just playing with him or he used a technique that none of the other rankers could? Either he freely controlled the shinsoo to attack like that time with Hwa Ryun, or he copied the death fist technique since it didn't look like Hwajupgongpasool at all.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the afterword will explain something, but the encounter was much shorter than I expected, although we were all right that Mazino just took the second flower.

Still, the fact that Baam managed to leave a mark on Urek is curious.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Perhaps the afterword will explain something, but the encounter was much shorter than I expected, although we were all right that Mazino just took the second flower.

Still, the fact that Baam managed to leave a mark on Urek is curious.
    somehow every time baam fights some ranker, it always turns into a game is how sui trying to say that in an equal fight between a ranker and regular regardless of whom it might be is going to be one sided.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    somehow every time baam fights some ranker, it always turns into a game is how sui trying to say that in an equal fight between a ranker and regular regardless of whom it might be is going to be one sided.
    Of course. Baam can't beat any Ranker in a straight up fight. The weakest of the 100,000 Rankers might be somewhat close to Baam in strength, but at the moment, there's not a single one Baam can take on. As Baam moves up the floors, he'll be stronger than some of the weaker Rankers. Some of the regulars on the highest 30-40 floors are stronger than some of the Rankers as their potential is just much higher. Look at Urek or Yuri. When they were regulars (even though Urek was an irregular) they were logically stronger than plenty of Rankers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heleos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/113
    Translation is out guys!

18. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still curious on what kind of pocket Urek has. All of the communication we've seen with pockets so far has been black, never glowing yellow/orange/gold, although that could just be for texting. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an S-level item or something. If you'll recall, Baam has an A-rank pocket that was given to him by Evan and even some of the Rankers that we've met only have B-rank pockets.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Wow Urek really is a beast, he pretty much oneshoted the Rankers o___O they probably didn't know it was Urek, otherwise I'm sure they would have send someone stronger.

And how sweet, Baam really protected Miseng that shows that he cares for the group and the group cares for him. There are no damn jerks (like Parakewl) or jealous/traitorous (Ho and Rachel) in this new group, just straight and friendly guys/girls). Can't believe it took me that long to realize this one big thing that I prefer about this group. They will help Baam and they will be happy for him (for each other in general) and the same probably goes for him. Awesome group, yes~

I feel like everyone would risk his/her life to protect someone from the group. Besides all the Urek badassery one shouldn't forget what Miseng did. She probably didn't know anything about this attack but when the little pig was jumping down this huge hole she didn't hesitate and just followed it - for the group, no matter what happens. Yes, I'm starting to really love this new group.
    I agree with you, once Wangnan tells the whole team about Viole's reason for climbing the Tower, they'll stick together even more. And make their objective that Viole is going to reunite with his old group.

I think that this time around the rumour won't be centered around FUG/Baam but also on the entire team, who survived an encounter with Urek Mazino, while some Rankers don't live to tell the tale. And most importantly, Urek's interest in Baam is what might save him or his teammates later on.

Credits:Shinsatsu

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I'm still curious on what kind of pocket Urek has. All of the communication we've seen with pockets so far has been black, never glowing yellow/orange/gold, although that could just be for texting. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an S-level item or something. If you'll recall, Baam has an A-rank pocket that was given to him by Evan and even some of the Rankers that we've met only have B-rank pockets.
    I think you are a little mistaken, first because of not only this chapter*, but because there are quite a few other similar scenes*(like for example a scene from part 1 where Androssi and the other guy were both using pocket's, and that makes two lights, what Baam at that time was definitly not able to do - Baam was at that time unable to do 2 room's at the same time !!!), where it was shown that people used a pocket as for "a lamp" to light themself.

Although I agree it is a little misleading, and for a Light Bearer there really is a saying which tells something along the line that they shine the light in front of you, but I believe that this is meant more like a metaphor, why despite the fact that a Light Bearer can light the space better than a pocket, the true meaning is that they are like navigators(a person that tells you direction on GPS), while a scout is something like a map(a map on your GPS, in real world).
    Last edited by Monsterguy; September 24, 2012 at 10:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast