Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 207 Discussion Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 207 Spoiler Thread

look like Setsuno apprantice is gone, maybe she have a crush on Komatsu and follow him
    or she have anything to do with dark chef

edit: silly me, its komatsu not the apprentice
    Last edited by DragonSoul; October 11, 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

So it is indeed Joa after all... Seems the guy is the mastermind behind this, or at least the reponsible for reviving the Four Beast, glad it isn't the Bishokukai

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if it's really Joa, then it's going to be interesting.
    So the next chapter will be deffinetly based on fighting and also maybe showing a reason behind Joa's plan. Also it will showcase both Joa's and Teppei's current power.
    Though I believe it might be better to let Joa get away after some good fighting, then it might be a way to tie current Arc with a new, where Joa and the organisation behind him will face Toriko and other Heavenly Kings and possibly Teppei.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with everyone that appetite was awesome. Author did an excellent job misleading us into believing it was going to be an energy ball It was beautiful seeing sun shining on the Kings after tough and gruesome battle.

Teppei vs Mastermind - it's getting even more interesting. I'm not so certain it is Joa - don't think he would go anywhere without his chef hat lol. One thing to point is that Mastermind doesn't necessarily have to be stronger than Four Beast, just have some tricky ability that enables him to control him. So, if he was stronger no one would be able to beat him. If he was weaker Kings would able to beat him easily, but they are out of picture so Teppei steps in - very nicely done.
    Last edited by Buggy; October 11, 2012 at 09:36 AM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that in the next chapter Teppei will show some new moves he learnt during the time we haven't seen him. Would be great to see some Saiseya moves and also improved knocking.

It's going to be interesting to see what Joa's abilities are and if he is actually a good fighter.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Agree with everyone that appetite was awesome. Author did an excellent job misleading us into believing it was going to be an energy ball It was beautiful seeing sun shining on the Kings after tough and gruesome battle.

Teppei vs Mastermind - it's getting even more interesting. I'm not so certain it is Joa - don't think he would go anywhere without his chef hat lol. One thing to point is that Mastermind doesn't necessarily have to be stronger than Four Beast, just have some tricky ability that enables him to control him. So, if he was stronger no one would be able to beat him. If he was weaker Kings would able to beat him easily, but they are out of picture so Teppei steps in - very nicely done.
    Those eyes though, they're the same as both Joa AND the King. And about the chef's hat, the shadowy figure from the chapter when the main body emerged was in fact wearing a hat that was either a chef hat or Joa's jester hat, since it was far enough away to be ambiguous and making it too obviously a jester hat would give it away. They introduced Joa in such a mysterious way, and as someone who was about to enact some huge plan, so this would be a great way to give him an important role and would give meaning to this arc other than just an excuse to get the kings to fight together by the author.

But to be fair, I think that translation is biased since I came to my conclusions before it was written, I don't think it's specifically revealed to be Joa so I'm not stating this as fact. It looks like the translator is assuming it to be Joa just like us, so despite how fitting it is I think we still have a week before it's fact.
    Last edited by obamamania; October 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it seems that no matter what we must wait a week more to suggest if it is really Joa.
    Also I think that Joa's actual face might not be what we've seen, when he was introduced to us, especially since it was too obscure and because of his hat and costume.
    Anyways, I hope we will be given some clues. Mostly I want to understand what will gain a person or a group that stands behind such an attack via Four Beast?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c207/

So, are they going to actually eat it?

Furthermore I notice that the ou shoku bansam still has some little ball of something next to it, perhaps they intend to spare the shijuu?

I'm still curious as to how they intend to distribute that much food out to so many people as well.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 207 Discussion Thread

The chapter was quite good.
    What was the most important for me in it was the art. It was really great! Especially the pages with Heavenly Kings' inner beasts sitting at the table and casually eating. I also like the explanation of attack and its name that truly fits it.

So, when Matsu cures them, they will proceed to eat Four Beast. It will be interesting how far they will evolve just by eating unprepared meat and then if they evolve second time after eating prepared one. The same way Toriko had with Buble Fruit.

And at the end of the chapter it seems that even though Teppei caught up with the mastermind, he is a bit tired and the mysterious guy praises him for catching up with him. So in the next chapter it seems we will finally know if it's Joa...

winterwyrm
    If you mean how will they distribute the antidote food... then well, it's IGO for you. And they have tons of these famous cooks' employees, so I don't think we should think too much into it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. They guy who rules over the four beast has got to be on the same level as the people in the 0 biotope. Teppie was with the army guy not to long ago so he might be able to to do knocking on himself and back him up.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Good point, will be interesting to see how the mystery man fairs against Teppei, hope he doesn't just run away.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A mysterious figure. Not uncommon, but Toriko is a great manga so I hope the identety of this person is revealed next chapter.
    Obviously this person is the real challenge.

I hope they share the 4 beast with everyone.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious at what they do now. The Four Kings Appetite Energy ate the Four Beast right? So does this mean that the Four Kings have already eaten the Beast, or do they eat the giant Pac Man that has eaten the Beast? Also, I'm wondering what that smaller ball-thing is that is floating next to the the Pac Moon.

By the way, where is it confirmed that the hooded guy is Joa?

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Shadoguardian
    It isn't confirmed. It seems that it was a translator's suggestion...

I really dobut they already eaten Four Beast. I believe the need to directly consume the meat in order to eat it and evolve. And more importantly we didn't see them evolve, so I doubt they could have already eaten it and it seems that they should evolve, cause it's their last training ingridient.

ThatoneGuy1277
    I doubt that Joa is at the same level as the guys from 0th Biotope. I don't think that if mysterious guy isn't Joa it changes anything. Otherwise he would be too much not only for Teppei. Only Mansam seems to be on the level of 0th Biotope.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast