Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toriko 207 Discussion Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 207 Discussion Thread

well it was an unexpected but welcome twist as every1 waiting for an intense beam well that is what happens when you call something "energy" isnt it. i did like the first couple pages because seeing the inner beasts "manners" was cool for lack of a better word. other than that i am not so sure about the pacman and as every1 is saying what the hell is the other ball. it didnt just eat everything and maybe prepared the soy sauce also? not sure about the confrontation about teppei and the mastermind. seems the hooded man looks down on teppei.and they seem to be near the GW entrance. (i seem to remember that place or shima likes to recycle backgrounds)

well for the identity of the man, i was also on the joa bandwagon since we first heard about him way back in ice hell and then again on GC. that also coicides the first time we got a silhouette of him. now thou i am not so sure it is him. after the all temple arc and the betrayer of 0th biotope i am starting to think it might be some1 from there. or i know as a long shot he/she (well we have never gotten a gender on the person so could be a woman right?) could be the last national living treasure. (we know 3 of them for now) which might seem somehow more logical if you ask me since we have 1 bishoukuya 1 chef 1 literary master(thou what the hell is in order in here not enough data on her for now.) having 1 saiseiya wouldnt suprise me.

about the fight, teppei will proabably lose i think. he is strong,probably stronger than all the FHK individually but that person(or GT robo) seems on a different lvl. thou will we see it on the next chapter is the main issue, i think we might have the feast scene predominantly. (as a food for the mind wouldnt it be hillarious if zebra included FB as his main dish on his full course ?)

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't expect an obviousy hungry sentient being to be the attack, but it worked. I'm assuming that the Kings are going to get some obvious benefit from consumption of th beast. I'm intrested in the identity of the cloaked stalker. He may give us some more action in this arc. Unfortunately, I doubt Teppei is going to be much of a match for him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL at the Pac-man appettite.
    Anyway a regular chapter and I hope that the next will be more intriguing considering the fact that Teppei has finally found the mastermind behind the revival of the now dead Four Beast.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

@cearon

In Ice Hell ? I don't recall ever hearing about Joa in Ice Hell... We've heard about him only when Livebearer mentioned him if I recall correctly

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    @cearon

In Ice Hell ? I don't recall ever hearing about Joa in Ice Hell... We've heard about him only when Livebearer mentioned him if I recall correctly
    no wonder, i didnt even remember about joa and thought about it was a new creation in GC.(the first time i read it) then i started reading every volume in japanese and saw it.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkRyu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Joa WAS mentioned in Ice Hell. I made a post about this when Joa was mentioned again by Livebearer on the mangastream forums, which reminds me whats up Buggy its been a while. http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...oup-is/page_12

EDIT: crap cearon didnt notice you actually posted that page too, thought the spoiler button was your sig lol
    Last edited by DarkRyu; October 12, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@cearon I like your idea about Zebra making the Four Beast his main dish. I could see his cells evolving more than the others from eating this beast...mostly because its tenacity reminds me of Zebra. I can see Zebra stealing the way the 4 Beast made the shockwave of a hit travel through his body and out so as not to take any damage. He could probably use his sound to make it travel through his body faster.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

VashDaStampede
    You might have made an interesting theory. Zebra might really apply Four Beast's way of nullifieing any damage with his sound ability.
    I also think that some of the top-tier fighters like Ichiryu managed to copy Four Beast method to nullifieing the damage.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3