Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: question about niou

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

question about niou

did he paired up with oishi to beat the twins players, and he won, is unfair that he now has the number 16 and 10 bages?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: question about niou

He most likely give his number 16 badge to someone. As far as we know, a player doesn't necessary have to play to get a badge. Taka/Kabaji is a good example of this. Or he just give up his old position and left no 16 badge to some random person.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheShiraishi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The assumption being that Kikumaru will get the badge.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niou probably gave his badge to Kikumaru and then GP gets back. Then he wanted to aim for a higher rank and ended up with the No.10 badge.

I hope that GP makes it to the G10 at some point

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know about Kikumaru. Isn't Oishi/Kikumaru already confirm to be weaker than the ex 15-16 pair? They only won because of Oishi's strategy using Niou Illusion.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I really don't know about Kikumaru. Isn't Oishi/Kikumaru already confirm to be weaker than the ex 15-16 pair? They only won because of Oishi's strategy using Niou Illusion.
    So Oishi deserves a place just because he paired Niou, and Kikumaru doesn't?

HELL NO

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    So Oishi deserves a place just because he paired Niou, and Kikumaru doesn't?

HELL NO
    Yeah. Oishi won a fair match against 1st stringer. Kikumaru DOES NOT do that. It's either Oishi stays in because he WON his match. Or Oishi get kick out by some other pair and another one take his and Niou position. Kikumaru does not do anything that shows he deserve to be on 1st stringer by any stretch of imagination.
    Last edited by -Ken-; October 03, 2012 at 07:16 PM.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Yeah. Oishi won a fair match against 1st stringer. Kikumaru DOES NOT do that. It's either Oishi stays in because he WON his match. Or Oishi get kick out by some other pair and another one take his and Niou position. Kikumaru does not do anything that shows he deserve to be on 1st stringer by any stretch of imagination.
    Just wait, he didn't have a chance yet. He'll surely get in the 1st string.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wait, he didn't have a chance yet. He'll surely get in the 1st string.
    Fan-much?

No, I mean, I agree with you that at some point in the future will get in the G10 with Oishi as the rejuvenated GP.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    Fan-much?

No, I mean, I agree with you that at some point in the future will get in the G10 with Oishi as the rejuvenated GP.
    I don't know if they'll make it to the G10 (there are a lot of great singles players, and Konomi might do some weird pairs), but they deserve a spot in the 1st string without a doubt. They were the National's number 1 pair (and that's a fact...).

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they'll make it to the G10 (there are a lot of great singles players, and Konomi might do some weird pairs), but they deserve a spot in the 1st string without a doubt. They were the National's number 1 pair (and that's a fact...).
    Yes, not G10 but at least in the first string, they could easily be the No.1 doubles pair in the B part (from No.11 to 20). However, in the G10, makeshift pairs like Niou/Atobe give no chance to Oishi/Kikumaru to be the No.1 pair of All-Japan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont assume anyone is getting the badge. i had the same question, why did niou give up his 1st string spot ? probably to help atobe and test his skills.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    i dont assume anyone is getting the badge. i had the same question, why did niou give up his 1st string spot ? probably to help atobe and test his skills.
    In reality, Konomi just want to draw Atobe+Niou (Tezuka) so fangirl can scream.

That's probably really it.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply