Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 16.00%
  • Good!

28 56.00%
  • Regular

14 28.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Spoiler Thread

@Aranilas: I doubt that the hooded girl is Yukino.
    The girl in question seems to be a core member of FT and proof of that is the fact that when she passed near the inn in which the guild was staying, she made a very sad face.
    Another proof is the day in which Natsu fought Sting and Rogue; when she saw Natsu fighting, she burst into tears.
    In my opinion this person is Lucy from the future.
    Last edited by Zasz; October 12, 2012 at 05:47 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

A pretty good chapter, although it was only setting up awesomeness in the next chapter.

I'm glad Natsu went with the rescue team. He settled his grudge with Sabretooth by making Sting and Rogue look like little bitches so it lets someone else into the spotlight for a chapter or 2. For the people that say Mira should have been in the battle, I kind of see your point. She is the demon after all, but she doesn't have any beef with anyone in the tournament anymore. At least Juvia will be able to riff with Leon, while Gray takes out Rufus.

I hope its not a straight up battle, or if it is I hope its a Royal Rumble style fight, where people get eliminated in someway and the last mage standing wins for their team.

Next week I guess will be fairly uneventful, just set up for the next round of tournaments, still can't wait to read it though.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. I have to admit, even though I REALLY wanted Mirajane in the final line-up, I think it suits her to be on Team Rescue. She's probably on the team because she has that skill of transforming into other people (remember waaaaay back when she transformed into Lucy to protect her?).

Yukino's backstory wasn't well done for me, but I think that was a huge hint that the mysterious woman Gerrard was chasing after was her sister. I can't imagine it being anyone else now.

I'd like for Lucy and Yukino to have found a way to escape next time we see them, and then there's a commotion and they bump into Team Rescue in the corridor or something. I have a feeling rescuing Lucy won't be the only thing that happens there.

As for the match-ups, the only one I'm really looking forward to is Minerva vs. Erza. Its going to be epic, but Mashima might save that for last.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    @Aranilas: I doubt that the hooded girl is Yukino.
    Not Yukino, I meant her sister.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukino's sister is...

6. Like 17 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanna see a gray and juvia vs leon and that win god slayer girl and than fighthing the memory make guy

laxus vs jura while orca getting knocked out on the way

im hoping for a gajeel to beat the shit out of sting and rouge but i dont think well get it since its almost like a repeat of natsu beating the shit out of em or gajeel vs sting , rouge and orca cuz natsu made beating sting and rouge look too easy

erza vs kagura and minerva

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    Yukino's sister is...

Whoa nice job catching that. I agree with you but knowing Mashima it might be someone else. Then again Hoteyes was brothers with that one dude Erza knows.

Anyways great chapter. Natsu was going crazy like I expected but Makarov calmed him down.

Who knew that Genma's actions and death would make Sting a likable character? lol.

I mean except Minerva everyone in SB seems less assholish now.

Mashima spoiled it for us that FT won the tournament but I doubt it will finish without some epic matches. Erza vs Minerva or Kaguya is what I'm looking forward to the most after Laxus vs Orga or the 2 SB DS Also I think its easy to guess that Natsu and team will cause the castle to crumble.

Will FT become a rouge guild while some of its members disappear into the Eclipse gate?

Can't wait for the next chapter. October is gonna be a good month for FT IMO if Mashima keeps this up.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; October 12, 2012 at 07:24 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm guessing that what Charle saw was the castle in ruins after Lucy's rescue and Lucy crying because they did something that makes her cry like saying: We'll even go to war with the kingdom if it's for a Nakama or something like that.

Anyway, Angel could be her sister, but the first person I thought was actually Meredy. though it seems unlikely.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Unlucky Boy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angel has the same hair color, same magic, was really kidnapped by the Zeref cult and Yukino's sister name Sorano which means "of the sky", all fits.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Angel is Yukino's sister, she served her purpose and there just aren't many ways of drawing little girls. Yukino herself looks like a mix of Lucy, Lisanna and Levy.

On the other hand (from the fairytail wikia), as a child, Angel was one of the many slaves used to construct the Tower of Heaven, and she's a member of the Reborn Oración Seis who have some dark motives. Curious...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Fairy Tail 303 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    Yukino's sister is...

Spoiler show
    Daim you posted that first!

The only thing that casts me doubt about Angel is the time frame, we are not sure if Yukino was attacked 7 or 14 years ago.

If it was 14 then it's probably Angel.

Also, I don't think the hooded women has anything to do with Yukino's sister, that would be too random to connect with Fairy Tail and the whole crying thing.

The women is someone from FT and probably Levy, if her arms are screwed she can't use her writing magic and hence she is forced to act as information relay instead of taking the logical route of blowing up the Eclipse gate herself.

As for how the teams turned out, that was the most logical outcome for the following reasons:

-Juvia is a wild card, she is completely unpredictable as her love can make her a ditz or turn her into an unstoppable berserker.

-Fried sounds more powerful but he wasn't present on the whole competition and his usual fighting partners (Bixlow and Evergreen) wouldn't be present for his more advanced team tactics, the Raijinshu fight better together.

-As someone pointed out, Mirajane is the most skilled infiltrator FT got, Juvia is simply unfitted for a job requiring concentration and silence.

-Natsu would be a denial of the above but since he is the protagonist Mashima will probably make him OoC if needed.

-Also, Nastu is a good at one hit K.O. and this makes him the bullet of the team.

-Anybody else just couldn't be mobilized because the kingdom would notice if a great amount of FT members didn't showed up.

So far this leaves us with this:

Spoiler show

As for Sting, he is clearly insane, after snapping and sending Jiemma to a painful recovery at best and a shallow grave at worst, he is imagining Lector to confort his painful fractured psyche. I believe Minerva did something to him so that he could remain mentally stable while acessing the power surge that comes with murderous rage.

All in all it was a good chapter.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

Great chapter. Back to the action in the stadium, looking forward to see how the final battle goes down. But more excitingly........Mirajaneeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

How about the big sister being kagura? I remember her mentioning about her sister being lost because of Jellal (Zerefs doing) as well. Maybe they assumed Zerefs followers kidnapped them.. They just dont recognize eachother yet and they had to fight eachother at the beginning right?
    Last edited by Raicrune; October 12, 2012 at 07:57 AM.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"We should consider ourselves lucky." Still cocky as hell after that ass whooping eh?

I'm more worried about Minerva than anyone else on that team.

But regardless FT will probably beat them, not as easily as Natsu handled them though.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aranilas View Post
    Not Yukino, I meant her sister.
    Oops, my bad I've read too fast. XD
    But in my opinion is the same thing; I don't think that the hooded girl is her just because she has been mentioned in this chapter.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast