Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 16.00%
  • Good!

28 56.00%
  • Regular

14 28.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/1

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Great!
    I like that everyone will get some fights now.

Although, I'm surprised.
    I really thought that Marijane would be in the tournament and that Gajeel would go for Lucy.

I was thinking that those 4 (Lucy + the DS) might end up going through the portal, so it would make sense to pair them like that.

The good news about that is that we might finally see Gajeel beat the crap out of Sting and Rogue!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    Yukino's sister is...

The moment I saw Yukino I immediately thought she looked a lot like Angel. Yup, that Zeref cult didn't kill Yukino's sister, they took her and enslaved her. I'd be surprised if it wasn't Angel, but Yukino's sister is definitely alive.

Gemma better be alive, Sting should NOT be able to oneshot the guildmaster for pete's sake. Even if he was mad. I would like Sting to get a powerup and then have a proper rematch with Natsu though. He needs to be redeemed. And Mashima powers up characters with emotions, so I might as well embrace it if it means Sting can properly play his role as a rival. Ehh Mira get's screwed out of doing something awesome in the tournament again. She better get a real fight in this rescue mission.
    Last edited by exacta; October 12, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    "We should consider ourselves lucky." Still cocky as hell after that ass whooping eh?

I'm more worried about Minerva than anyone else on that team.

But regardless FT will probably beat them, not as easily as Natsu handled them though.
    What? You know that Sting was respecting Natsu's power by saying that. I have no idea how you can see it as being "cocky as hell".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Boy View Post
    Yukino's sister is...

Agreed. Not only that, their affinity for celestial magic is a big hint too. Now my only question is whether this will be hinted in the anime. Gah, I need to catch up to it.....

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chap, IMO. I'm thankful we had that break from the action to see what was really going on behind the scenes. I like everything about this chapter, actually, because of the following reasons;

The rescue team is obviously well-thought out. These have been the members who with the power of their feelings (I know some people have problem with that, but y'know what, when the most likely power to have given birth to The One Magic is "love" I don't think people can say shit about the power of feelings) have been able to fend off threats 1000x times their level (okay, that's an exaggeration, but you guys get the idea).

Natsu's power of feelings, toward the guild (and probably Lucy since they've pretty much been partners and hanging around together since the series began) are VERY strong.

Mira's power of feelings allowed her to snap out of depression, regain her lost mode of ultimate badassery and kick numerous threats to the curb with relative ease.

Wendy's power of feelings allowed her to naturally fight a GOD SLAYER to a draw. She didn't have to even eat her opponent's powers. She just fought ON PAR with the God Slayer like she had not a care in the world. So she's friggin' awesome too.

Charla has some issues, but definitely the power of feelings after hanging around with Fairy Tail for some time.

Lily has the power of feelings which helped him survive a freakin' hole in the chest. >_>

And even Happy (a word meaning to FEEL good) gets in on that POF thing sometimes. Like saving Charla and or standing up to Edo-Erza. Yeah, this IS the right team for the job no questions asked. Meanwhile, in the stadium we have badasses that have shown they are badasses time and time again. So, yeah, GO TEAM FAIRY TAIL! Also, I actually think the people who think Angel might be the sister could be correct. Celestial Spiriting seems to be a family-oriented thing. Plus, most of the series has tied into the Tower of Heaven in some way.

But yeah, awesome chapter. Now, let's get the battle started so I can see Minerva get shanked by Erza. In the throat. Go for the throat. That way, she'll not only die from choking on her own blood, but she won't be able to open her bitch mouth to speak in the meantime.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Prediction
    * I was wondering, what do you think the chances are that Minerva is Ultear ver. 2.0? I have a feeling that she is a Dark Mage, working for Tartaros undercover. Just as Fairy Tail disappeared, I think she used Memory Magic on Jiemma (just like Doranbolt on Fairy Tail) right before he became Guild Master to convince him that she was his daughter, and maintained it all this time.
    * I don't know what her goal is, but it probably has to do with corrupting, framing or recruiting Sabertooth for her own schemes.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

... I guess that would makes sense, though I don't think I *EVER* disliked Ultear as much as I ABSOLUTELY HATE Minerva. The difference being Ultear more or less just had mommy issues and went crazy because the badguys told her BLATANT LIES!!!!!! ... whereas Minerva is just a bitch, pure and simple. Until they give her a sympathetic backstory and I continue to lose interest because I don't believe for a second that bitch Minerva ever had anything bad happen to her and telling me otherwise is BS. I'm not going to feel sorry for her no matter what. With Ultear... I actually did. In her FIRST appearance she uses her Time magic to do something nice, and fixes an entire village. Sure, it wasn't REALLY that important but we saw she could be likeable/agreeable at least.

UNLIKE MINERVA WHO HAS BEEN WIELDING HER BITCH-FU WITH SINFUL ARROGANCE ever since showed up. I guess she could be a Dark Mage though, seeing as how she's batshit crazy.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Personal Prediction
    * I was wondering, what do you think the chances are that Minerva is Ultear ver. 2.0? I have a feeling that she is a Dark Mage, working for Tartaros undercover. Just as Fairy Tail disappeared, I think she used Memory Magic on Jiemma (just like Doranbolt on Fairy Tail) right before he became Guild Master to convince him that she was his daughter, and maintained it all this time.
    * I don't know what her goal is, but it probably has to do with corrupting, framing or recruiting Sabertooth for her own schemes.
    I was just about to post something about Minerva being a spy for a dark guild lol. Tartaros would make sense since they've yet to do anything in this manga and even Raven Tail has made it's move. And I just can't see Minerva caring about winning the tournament that much....she's got to have some other motive. She's too evil to simply want to just win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

mmm, Like the idea of Angel being Yukino sister, but I don't think it will be true.

Any1 noticed Happy on silent mode this chapter :P , hehehe I think he was only shown on the last page of the chapter that is odd.

I don't know about Sting n Rouge getting too much credits again....There is more frightening people on the battle field way more than Natsu

Jura, Laxus, Erza, and I assume Kagura is not full of it. ( They both did not learn anything yet, Always respect your opponent ).
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    What? You know that Sting was respecting Natsu's power by saying that. I have no idea how you can see it as being "cocky as hell".
    It came off as Natsu is the only one who could beat them. I guarantee this is not the case.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Personal Prediction
    Very likely. Its possible she's trying to corrupt Sting and Rogue with hate, hence the dark-side "good. *grin*" she did when Sting 1 shot Genma out of rage. I get the feeling that a DS' power is tied directly to their strongest emotions. IE friendship and the desire to protect and revenge. So if Sting and Rogue are turned to the dark side they could be controlled? Would be my guess if it does turn out she is a dark mage.
    Last edited by llamapie; October 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what an interesting team!!! i am excited to see the choice was natsu, mira and wendy

and i love that all three cats are also part of the team , still not sure why yukino belives that the eclipse project is to stop or defeat zeref, i think it is exactly the opposite....

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Agreed. Not only that, their affinity for celestial magic is a big hint too. Now my only question is whether this will be hinted in the anime. Gah, I need to catch up to it.....
    yes this does make perfect sense now that i look back on it

this is all paving the way for lucy to control all 12 zodiac keys

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Huh. Sting and Rogue are still there.
    How come only rouge seems injured? I am really curious about Minerva and wat the masashima intends to do with her, looking at her with her boss like furs, one cant help to think a female luxus, obviously(hopefully) she is not as strong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I freaking loved the chapter!!

Yukino's elder sister? It has to be Chelia. The ribbon pig tails was a hint with the flashback shot and when they announced Lamia Scale Chelia was right at the foreground displaying the same ribbon pig tails. It also connects with the fact that when Zeref worshippers kidnapped the elder sister and Jellal had mixed feelings with Chelia's magic, even Erza felt it.

I love that they changed the line up! Laxus needs to own Orga and Juvia needs to redeem herself from the last event. I want some creepy crazy battle from Juvia again like in the Tenrou Island Arc.

I seriously jumped out of my seat when I saw Mirajane part of the rescue team! Her time on the spotlight has been long overdue! Both plot wise and big battles! If she can kick ass during fillers, why not on the main story? Wendy was bad ass during the tournament so to see her go nuts outside the rules should be fun!

Great chapter! And lastly, I like how Sting has a different and calmer persona. I like the new look for both him and Rogue

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Zeref-like magic Jellal sense happened to start up at the same time as Chelia's. Jellal later realized it wasn't her. Also, I don't know how you can tell the ribbons are holding up pigtails and aren't just in her hair to look cute-plus there's the whole issue of Yukino and Chelia having different last names. I think the Angel theory is more likely.

I have nothing against Sting's new outfit, but I liked his old one more. Rogue's... I guess I'll get used to it. Eventually.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast