Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 16.00%
  • Good!

28 56.00%
  • Regular

14 28.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Personal Prediction
    * I was wondering, what do you think the chances are that Minerva is Ultear ver. 2.0? I have a feeling that she is a Dark Mage, working for Tartaros undercover. Just as Fairy Tail disappeared, I think she used Memory Magic on Jiemma (just like Doranbolt on Fairy Tail) right before he became Guild Master to convince him that she was his daughter, and maintained it all this time.
    * I don't know what her goal is, but it probably has to do with corrupting, framing or recruiting Sabertooth for her own schemes.
    If she did you memory make magic, then maybe she also altered the memories of the other top 4 guild members making the 2DS think they killed their dragons and causing the sudden rise in sabertooth members when the guild master suddenly added 5 very capable mages.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter! I'm glad that Fairy Tail doesn't go the direct confrontation route with rampage mode on.
    The tactical way is always the way I support more, even though we all know that this isn't going to last long with Natsu.

Still don't like the fact that Genmas status remains unknown. This manga really lacks long term interesting antagonists. Nearly everyone who appeared to be a promising was defeated/killed in a pathetic way imo.

Fairy Tails entrance on the other side was epic as always. Laxus, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, what do you want more (since I don't like Natsu that much)? Sting surely lost his sense of reality, if he thinks they got lucky while facing the likes of Laxus, Erza and Gajeel. Can't see anyone giving Laxus a run for his money at this point.

It's a shame that Gildarts is literally forced to stay out of these affairs, otherwise... you know what I mean...
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shikadeidara's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Just my thoughts;
    I agree with most people saying it's Angel, though it looks almost too obvious it's her. It may be her because Lucy is stuck with the younger one, when previously she fought the older one. A bit of irony? That and the point raised that Sora = Sky and Angel was most likely a codename like the rest of OS guild. Angel would fit perfectly if her real name was Sorano.
    But other than that, I actually like Juvia in the team. I think she might be underestimated for a lot of people because she's usually the ditz that fails because of simple things...but hardly ever do you see her fight seriously. She WAS an S-class in her previous guild (though that entire guild was basically smashed by FT)...but I think she can be better than just a ditz. She's pretty unpredictable and I'm hoping that they replaced Natsu with her for a good reason. That, and she was nominated for the S-class trials so she did get recognized by Makarov himself.

I really hate Minerva right now. :l But I fear that she actually might be one of those strong antagonists working for the dark guilds that take a while to defeat. (That, or she gets utterly defeated by Erza or something. Which I'm hoping. xD)

...AndMira is finally get action, and I think everyone is loving that!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    The Zeref-like magic Jellal sense happened to start up at the same time as Chelia's. Jellal later realized it wasn't her. Also, I don't know how you can tell the ribbons are holding up pigtails and aren't just in her hair to look cute-plus there's the whole issue of Yukino and Chelia having different last names. I think the Angel theory is more likely.

I have nothing against Sting's new outfit, but I liked his old one more. Rogue's... I guess I'll get used to it. Eventually.
    Her magic was still feared when she did the secret art spell that almost killed Wendy by both Erza and Jellal. The ribbon pigtails falls under the same theory when the hooded girl from Mermaid Heel was introduced and all we can see was the bottom face paint which clearly hinted it to be Millania.

The last name is not a problem, she is supposedly a cousin of Sherry which can easily be manipulated with memory magic and the fact that the Guild Master even mentioned that Sherry is far from no where near her Chelia's level.

Also the fact that the last time we saw God Slayer Magic, it was from the dark guild that also worshipped Zeref. RIP Zancrow

Anything is possible
    Last edited by shnugin; October 12, 2012 at 01:44 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Was it really necessary for Mashima to draw Ichiya's nose in the shape of a d*** with a a smiley face on it?

Aside from that that most interesting part of the chapter were probably all of the new outfits. Everything else was kind of predictable to a certain extent.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just thought of something.
    laxus=lightning
    gajeel=metal
    gray=Ice
    juvia=water

Ice and water work well together and metal ,water and, Ice are all very concuctive with lightning. So I forsee a 4 way elemetal combo with Erza doing her own thing or somehow joining in like with the thunder emporess armor. All together, it seems like a perfect team once the fire(natsu) is gone.
    Last edited by Cat Snipe; October 12, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Rogue's new outfit. Sting on the other hand looks like a mix of Lyon and that memory make dude.

As the master I would have added Fried to Natsu's team (and maybe Elfman).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NaLuMoment's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/19

T__T This page broke my heart... seriously... ;(
    I hate Sabertooth but whoa... poor Frosch... Q__Q

I still can't believe Lector is dead, Mashima! >__< Minerva "saved" him... it has to be...

/EMOTIONAL POST OVER, sorry.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukino's sister is either Angel or Kagura. Angel.. we know why; Kagura's hair looks similar only different color, ribbon in her hair, and she wants to take revenge on Jellal. Yukino and Kagura don't recognize each other it seems, but I'm not completely damning that possibility.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty obvious who the girl in the hood is.

either lucy or that other FT girl or yukino that came from the future.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah - I KNEW I've seen the hair of Yukinos sister before, but I couldn't remember, but your right! Its Angel!!!
    I defenitly think, she's Yukinos sister, so my theory with the hooded girl is totaly illogical. xD
    I hope we finde out soon engough who this hooded girl is - it's making me crazy not knowing that!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was really good, but what i don't get is why Sting and Rogue are still in Sabertooth after what happened maybe Minerva talk to them into saying cause she might have a plan that needs there help. the final day of the tournament is here and i must say Sabertooth looks like there rearing to go and got lucky that Natsu isn't there said by Sting himself, but he has other matter to attend to lol.
    Everyone has someone to go for in the final day, lets see what Gray can do know, i just love the way how there all came in with there new outfits also i was wondering why Juvia and not Mirajane was sub for Natsu, then i see she helping Natsu with the rescue of Lucy. But all and all i can't wait to see this final day damn it's going to be one epic game.

Why can't they show the Mysterious girl yet we all know it's Lucy or Levy
    Just one thing i wonder if Yukino's sister is Angel of oracion seis the hair look so close well let just see

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yukino's sister is either Angel or Kagura. Angel.. we know why; Kagura's hair looks similar only different color, ribbon in her hair, and she wants to take revenge on Jellal. Yukino and Kagura don't recognize each other it seems, but I'm not completely damning that possibility.
    If this theory turn out to be true Kagura would be anger at herself for attacking her Little sister but that would mean she change her name or the group that took her brain washed her and so on but it's a good theory ...
    Last edited by dark angel KaRamo; October 12, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

All I want to say is that Gellal would do better than Juvia, more skills, more drama with mermaid heel.. And yet he hasn't been shown at all, he could also be good as rescue team leader, but I guess he'll have some other good role, since he've met the hooded girl

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Substituting in Juvia makes a lot of sense. She has fought against Grey's magic before, so she knows what to expect from Leon. It also allows those two to work together as a combo to produce even bigger attacks. Her water attacks can also be boosted from our favorite Lightning Dragon. Spread out a pond and he'll zap a whole team away with no effort. She was already close to Gazille from their days in Phantom together, and Erza's respect for her has grown steadily sine the Tower of Paradise. She saw how serious Juvia can be when they were in the S-Class test and Meredy said she was going to kill Grey (wait, was here name Meredy? I am blanking on everybody tonight)

Oh. And I guess she is still considered a super powerful mage in her own right. I guess that shouldn't be overlooked. She was one of the people who was up to join the ranks of the S-Classes in the guild.

If anything, I'm upset that Lucy's rescue team was so small. Of course Natsu is going, Wendy can be there to heal, and Mira provides somebody who can be a powerhouse and a stealth ninja. Panther will probably also get a battle in. I'd actually love it if all three cats teamed up to beat an opponent. Charle needs a win under her belt. But what about the rest of the guild? It would have been a great twist if somebody outside the Tenrou Island group was included. Maybe Gerard, Ultear, and Meredy will join in on that fight now that they've identified the strange power.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i think yukino's sister is angel, they look very similar o_o

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast