Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 16.00%
  • Good!

28 56.00%
  • Regular

14 28.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 303 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh. Sting and Rogue are still there.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh great - it seems that Mira finally takes (an important?) part in the whole "development" too! =)
    Though I would find it better, if she would take part in the competition, than in the save-Lucy-mission - I think she would fit much more than Juvia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the new looks? Erza, Gray, Rogue.. I think even without the Scanlation it's mostly about FT discussing a plan to rescue Lucy.
    The team battles will probably focus around Erza, Kagura, Minerva, Laxus, Orga, Gray and the Memory Magic guy and this time Gajeel will own Sting and Rogue..
    If Erza improved her power as much as Natsu it's gonna be her show.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aranilas View Post
    Ooooh great - it seems that Mira finally takes (an important?) part in the whole "development" too! =)
    Though I would find it better, if she would take part in the competition, than in the save-Lucy-mission - I think she would fit much more than Juvia.
    True, I think Mira or Freed would have been better choice, Also we did not see them go all out in battle. However this is more than a fight I think, maybe we will just see random pictures, and the focus will be more on Lucy rescue.

For a moment there I thought Rouge was replaced :S.

On the bright side, we get to see Gajeel and Juvia in action, I hope for a Gajeel show more than any1 else really.

Laxus should totally AOE every1 in the stadium with Fairy Law or Hall of Thunder, and just get it over with. ( Jura gonna be a pain).
    Last edited by Ifrit; October 12, 2012 at 04:31 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is quite interesting.
    When I started reading the raw I thought they wouldn not try to resque Lucy and then I didn't see Natsu in FT team in the Tournament and I thought it was really strange, but then we were shown Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the Cat Team going after Lucy.
    So the upcoming chapters seem to be good as well. We will witness all-out fight and resque Lucy mission.

If Sting and Rogue are still there, then it's either Gemma is down or he was really impressed by Sting and let him stay... But I didn't get, was it Lector in the stadium or was it Sting's imagination?

Yes, it seems that it was his imagination as the spectators say that there is only one cat...
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; October 12, 2012 at 05:23 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter is quite interesting.
    When I started reading the raw I thought they wouldn not try to resque Lucy and then I didn't see Natsu in FT team in the Tournament and I thought it was really strange, but then we were shown Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the Cat Team going after Lucy.
    So the upcoming chapters seem to be good as well. We will witness all-out fight and resque Lucy mission.

If Sting and Rogue are still there, then it's either Gemma is down or he was really impressed by Sting and let him stay... But I didn't get, was it Lector in the stadium or was it Sting's imagination?
    1 - The title for next chapter indicates that we will be shown the tournament instead of the rescue.
    2 - Gemma is down, that is probably why Minerva seemed to be happy. It seems like she was kinda waiting for things to turn out like this. She is probably the unofficial master of sabertooth now.
    3 - About Lecter, it was clearly Sting's imagination.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sting thought about Lector, how he always cheered him up.

Hm, after reading Yukinos story about her sister, I think it could also be possible, that she is the hooded girl.
    If she was "captured" by Zeref, it would also be logical, if she had to work in the tower of heaven, so that Jellal knows her.

And I have to say it again - thogh Mira takes part in the mission to save Lucy, I am quiet dissappointed, that she isn't the one who fights in the tournament.
    I doubt, that Juvia is able to fight against someone like Sting ... Mira on the other hand would blow them out of the arena, but hey - so the fight gets more interesting (when they cannot be sure to win). Who knows - maybe I unterestimate Juvia - I hope so (though I don't really like her xD).
    But I really hope Natsus magic already recovered (though it seems, that Acardios(?) doubts it) - I hope so!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like Sting's words; hope that Mashima didn't give him a super power-up just because Lector "died".
    I won't accept Gajeel's lost against him and Rogue.
    Genma's status is still unknown; guess we will know something about him during the match.
    Anyway interesting chapter and I quite like the two teams of FT.
    I think Juvia is quite underestimated here; she's not so weak and in my opinion she fit in the team just right.
    About the rescue team well, Makarov couldn't have chosen better.
    Now I'm looking forward to the last day of the tournament; too bad we will have to wait for another week.
    Last edited by Zasz; October 12, 2012 at 05:43 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

mstarsup5
    The thing that really bothers me about Genma is that in this manga noone dies due to one-shot attack. The only one was Hades, but he was worn out after the battle against Fairy Tail and he lost his Heart, so he was pretty weak at that point and especially he was against Zeref whose magic seems to be one-shot killer as it seems to erase life in any form. Thus I believe Genma might be unconcious and that's all, but I might be wrong.

P.S. The thing I didn't like about the chapter was Yukino's thoughts about Zeref. She blames him for the dissapearence of her sister and death of her parents, but it wasn't his fault, it wasn't his order, he didn't even know not only about her family's existense, he shouldn't even know about the existense of these blind-followers. So I really don't like when someone blames another person for his blind followers. Otherwise half of the World would be in jail.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aranilas View Post
    Hm, after reading Yukinos story about her sister, I think it could also be possible, that she is the hooded girl.
    If she was "captured" by Zeref, it would also be logical, if she had to work in the tower of heaven, so that Jellal knows her.
    That is a good theory, and I also think that that person is her sister... Except that I think that the ones who kidnapped her were working for that stupid "white knight" (remember he is a Zeref fanatic)... She probably has the power to use the keys, just like her sister (same as Lucy and her mother), and she is the one who is going to open the Dragon gate and call the Eclipse... What I actually think is that she came back to this time/dimension to say that this will bring the world to a disaster, and that is why Jellal knows the plan and is trying to stop it now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually glad Mira-Jane is given a more prominent role again. Her contribution to the tournament was a bit on the light side. The same with Juvia. I hope we get to see some serious things from her. However, partnering with her big flame, I fear for a silly comedy act.

Any bets on Erza demolishing Minerva after a big nakama powerup?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, nice chapter.

So Sabertooth also changed looks, but props go for Erza and co. They look awesome.

LOLOL Sting is like: we're lucky he's not here. Hahahahah, There's Gajeel bitch. He's gonna curbstomp you both like Natsu did.

So, Gray, Juvia, Leon triangle still up. Rufus will somehow be thrown into the mess.

I'm guessing Erza, Kagura, Minerva will be fighting.

Laxus, Orga have something coming up.

I'm guessing that Quatro Puppy and Blue Pegasus will be taken out in a jiffy. Same with most of mermaid heel and Lamia Scale. Remaining ones should be Shelia, Leon and Jura.

Juvia will be taken out soon I'm guessing.

Sting and Rogue are both for Gajeel.

I'm guessing they'll pair up it next chapter

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast