Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1536

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

  1. #181
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    I want to know how many detectives is in this game, and if it's 2, if they are normal detective and insane or normal detective and naive.
    If was only 1 it would be the normal?
    I tell you nothing!

  2. #182
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    And your explanation made no sense. It was a dramatic scene over lies, since what you replied to her didn't occur.

    But wtv, I've already presented how you manipulated the facts there so if in the future I have to go back to that, it's just there.
    I assume you are referring to the game hosted by blai, in which I happened to be Mafia. I can assure, this time I have a townie role. Of course you can't know that for sure, unless you kill me. Which counts for everyone of us.

  3. #183
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I hope that the host will never troll us to the point of giving us only an insane detective!
    And I guess that DD didn't take the previous game request of announcing what roles we have in the game, so you'll have to wait to find out.

    ---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I assume you are referring to the game hosted by blai, in which I happened to be Mafia. I can assure, this time I have a townie role. Of course you can't know that for sure, unless you kill me. Which counts for everyone of us.
    Not at all, I didn't even recall what role you had there, I just recall people saying you played it epicly. Your lazy replies are leading me to think you're avoiding what I pointed back there...

  4. #184
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    And I vote for Banana.
    The reasons I said before.
    He voted for someone and didn't give a good reason and now this person can die and be a townie because googlez has 2 votes already, makes no sense to me.
    And Banana has already one vote so I won't vote in vain.
    Plus, he doesn't use his avy what makes me really annoyed and confused by it.
    If I change my mind I'll change my vote.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #185
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Announcing the roles in advance??

  7. #186
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Because, as Gary said, ToC was like that before when he was townie as well...
    If you were so sure about ToC, seeing that there are other people suspecting him, you could have gathered strengh as well to get rid of him. You could gather at least 4 votes that moment.
    Instead, you just backed off.
    Why my "change" of vote is the one so hard to understand then?

    Evil: "I changed it because no one else was going with it, although I gave plausible arguments."
    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    That's bullshit. I supported it although I said I'd wait for his response, and after he responded, at least GB and Thais said they weren't buying and also suspected him. I think Lush did it as well.

    Here, that's mostly what I said. Now if you're too lazy to read it as well, I rest my case, sigh.

  8. #187
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I tell you nothing!
    I'm asking people, I have no experience in this game, I just want to know the chances, percentage.

  9. #188
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I have nothing to say to you anymore, Bunny. I am sure I answered everying already.

  10. #189
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Announcing the roles in advance??
    Yeah, someone requested last time that we would know before hand how many doctors, detectives, masons, hoes, vigilants, bombs, etc, we have in the game before it starts, 'cause otherwise the guessing work is just too troublesome (what I disagree, but wtv).

  11. #190
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Spoiler show



    Googlez2x(imperium, banana)
    BBB banana2x(lawlett,tata)
    Thorn(sakura)
    Wizzard1x(farfalla)
    Xio(evil)
    Naruto niichan1x(xio)
    Lawlett1x)thorn)

    2 AND A HALF HOUR LEFT TO VOTE GUYS!

  12. #191
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I have nothing to say to you anymore, Bunny. I am sure I answered everying already.
    Okie dokie.

  13. #192
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Yeah, Evil, seems like Farfat has a good point, because you said no one buy it but Sakura voted for ToC.

  14. #193
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    That's bullshit. I supported it although I said I'd wait for his response, and after he responded, at least GB and Thais said they weren't buying and also suspected him. I think Lush did it as well.
    And? How many of them actually did vote for him? Only one, and that afterwards, when I already changed to xi0. You see, you have no point accusing me, because this "oh yeah, your argument totally makes sense, but I am so unsure"-shit is NOT going with it. It means nothing, just take a look at the votes counted by digital. If they honestly would go with it, he'd have 3 votes now, he has one. I know math is not your favourite subject, but three is bigger than one, honey Bun!

  15. #194
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    And? How many of them actually did vote for him? Only one, and that afterwards, when I already changed to xi0. You see, you have no point accusing me, because this "oh yeah, your argument totally makes sense, but I am so unsure"-shit is NOT going with it. It means nothing, just take a look at the votes counted by digital. If they honestly would go with it, he'd have 3 votes now, he has one. I know math is not your favourite subject, but three is bigger than one, honey Bun!
    Only one vote? But the other 2 that can be out of the game has 2 votes, if you voted for ToC with Sakura it will be 2 votes as well and maybe he could out.

  16. #195
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Also, I am even more convinced that xi0 is suspicious too, now that I started accusing him, he disappeared from the battlefield, while being one of the three most active players, after the minor discussions with naruto-niichan and lawlett too, if I recall correctly. It's natural that one just hides one's ass, when being targeted as mafia. As it firstly was a vote that I didn't explain much.

    ---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Only one vote? But the other 2 that can be out of the game has 2 votes, if you voted for ToC with Sakura it will be 2 votes as well and maybe he could out.
    I don't understand, why you don't vote for toc. Mind to explain?

Thread Closed
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts