Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Doesn't matter if we win. I don't care how I look. So
    That's why you suck! You only care about the game when you're mafia. Cocky mafia guy. ¬¬
    I want to win, ok? So screw you!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Omg, I voted for toc first. it's like you didn't participated in day 1 at all. And you say you're townie??
    Again, he was working, Banana didn't participate too and he was townie. You're just stubborn and blind.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    If the one at the top has more 'safe' votes than 'lynch' ones he shall be saved, (same goes for the 2nd position and so on..)
    And?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

And nothing it would be more interesting. Not gaining only people suspicion, but also their trust.
    It would be something like community award.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Now for example I'm thinking for Mafia game with Respawn option

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Want to know what is your problem? You guys think mafia is always the same. Always passive and never obvious. When in the last game you was mafia and wasn't passive at all! I don't get why you people keep saying that!
    Sometimes being obvious is strategy.
    I think there is 3 mafias, 1 active, other not so much, and the third not at all.
    No, I said I had a feeling it was that way. And the norm in the games I played is that they were passive and took less risks. That's it. I KNOW Mafia isn't always the same, I've been one twice and played in different ways.

Omg, I voted for toc first. it's like you didn't participated in day 1 at all. And you say you're townie??
    It's like Tata said, plus I'm a bit ill and fuzzy-headed right now..............plus laziness

That's why you suck! You only care about the game when you're mafia. Cocky mafia guy. ¬¬
    I want to win, ok? So screw you!
    It just came easier to me as Mafia. I just said I only care about winning, regardless of how I look........stop being so agitated

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

If we all vote before the 13 are up will phase change?
    If everyone votes before 13 hours are up(using both their votes) and one guy gets a majority it ends before 13 hours yeah.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

WIZZARD CAN WE WORRY ABOUT THE GAME AS IT IS? Suggestions like that are for the other thread

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

WIZZARD CAN WE WORRY ABOUT THE GAME AS IT IS? Suggestions like that are for the other thread
    Exactly! use mafia discussion thread for game suggestions wizzard.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

will ya move it?

+I like talking to you

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Stay on topic.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, he was working, Banana didn't participate too and he was townie. You're just stubborn and blind.
    What is the reason you protect him so much? He has had planty of time to catch up on the thread several times. And it was not like my vote did not cause any discussion, he actually commented on it himself when I voted. duh. Him, wake up and get your shit right. We can't win this if the townies pull not themselves together...

TAT

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And nothing it would be more interesting. Not gaining only people suspicion, but also their trust.
    It would be something like community award.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Now for example I'm thinking for Mafia game with Respawn option
    Sorry, I don't get anything you say.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I don't get anything you say.
    Sorry, Let's move the discussion to the other thread though.

+I like talking to you

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

You're disappointing me, daughter.
    You're the one who's making me most confused about today.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Are you feeling better?
    I was only referring to his analisys regarding thorn and xi0 and me xD

didn't even read all cuz of my toothache

but he is on my suspect list as of today. He's a lot more aggressive than I am he's actually taking ppl one by one.
    Anyway I'm keeping my vote for thorn and will see after tonight how things work.

I only see you talking more about Imp, niichan and wizzard. Niichan is always away, most of the time, and wizzard... pff.
    I'm not a bad reader, and if you think many people is suspicious (when there are only few mafias obviously) proves that you're not as good as you think too.
    Anyway, it doesn't matter, if I survive this day and night maybe I'll be able to help others to see better.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Xi0, you're so confused in this game that you forgot Evil can't vote.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Seems like thorn is the same as always, my sister and xi0 think's that, and anyway, I'm not sure if he's acting suspicious enough like others players here.
    Evil has no consistency in many things he says and he distorts many things too and you didn't even notice it.
    And how do you know that? How you know 2 people here has the same role? How are you so sure?
    Oh, and xi0 is being kinda stupid but I think he's not the great player everybody think he's, so I just think he's mistaken, I don't think is possible for a person be mafia 3 consecutive games.
    about Gary you can never know , everytihng is random so it might just be possible XD
    I know because one of the people is lala, she was townie and I think she was either vigillante or detective , but regardless she's townie.

IDK I just have a strong feeling that thorn and gary and now Evil too are mafia
    could be very wrong tho; idk not thinking straight cuz of my tooth pain...
    you asked in a different post how I'm feeling , took a painkiller [actually two] but it only lasted one hour the pain is back and hurts like hell....

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the reason you protect him so much? He has had planty of time to catch up on the thread several times. And it was not like my vote did not cause any discussion, he actually commented on it himself when I voted. duh. Him, wake up and get your shit right. We can't win this if the townies pull not themselves together...

TAT
    No, I'm just proving you make no sense most of the time. I don't care about what you think because I think you're mafia, but I do care about what other townies thinks because they can vote and kill another townie.
    He doesn't care about the game enough to be protected unfortunatelly, but I'm a townie and when other townie dies we are more close to lose, it's obvious.
    Plus I'm a competitive person and I really want to win this time.
    And you just ignored many of my arguments about you and others. So don't try to fool me, I won't buy it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

so pretty much xio vs evil3ye discussion all over haha.Its interesting I hope evil is sincere and not a lying scumbag.... on the other note it would be funny if xio and evil are both mafias and its just their tactic.I remember doing the same with evil when we were mafias haha.Well Ill go ahead and vote i am gonna go for the most in my opinion useless troll memeber, that is on the verge of gettin host killed but wont be ... vote kill kdowns
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; October 06, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I'm just proving you make no sense most of the time. I don't care about what you think because I think you're mafia, but I do care about what other townies thinks because they can vote and kill another townie.
    He doesn't care about the game enough to be protected unfortunatelly, but I'm a townie and when other townie dies we are more close to lose, it's obvious.
    Plus I'm a competitive person and I really want to win this time.
    And you just ignored many of my arguments about you and others. So don't try to fool me, I won't buy it.
    Yeah and which argument? Why should I listen to you want you have to say about me? I think I know my role a little bit better than you know mine. You are deadly wrong with xi0, I can tell you.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    so pretty much xio vs evil3ye discussion all over haha.Its interesting I hope evil is sincere and not a lying scumbag.... on the other note it would be funny if xio and evil are both mafias and its just their tactic.I remember doing the same with evil when we were mafias haha.Well Ill go ahead and vote i am gonna go for the most in my opinion useless troll memeber, that is on the verge of gettin host killed but wont be ... vote kill kdowns
    That wasn't a good strategy, and I don't think you were involved into it actually, iirc I done it with kkck. We lost members so it was bad, why would I do it again when are there more save ways to succeed. Lawly stop trolling and vote for xi0 or toc.

Thread Closed
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast