Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Jeez, why you believe Evil that much?
    I just think he's playing too recklessly to play Mafia. I would bet on someone inexperienced being Mafia. Someone who got blocked last night in some way, and it just waiting until we kill enough of each other.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

evil-kyun be patient my theory has yet to come.... there is no need to reveal it yet, for mafia boss is dead...I was saving it for him since i had certain proof he couldnt have denied.Or even if he would he would off fallen in my trap.Let me say this if we loose another town ill reveal everything.But just bare with me this round

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Okay okay okay, let's keep this slow. Remember everyone, there is only ONE mafia member left, and SEVEN (I think?) are innocent townies. This means we are most likely to kill an innocent townie again. Let's all try not to do it and vote ONLY if we are completely sure!

I would like to ask everyone to tell who he or she suspects and more importantly WHY. Then we can discuss it, calmly and see what happens.
    Damn, Farfalla, your roles would be gold now!
    I wrote a huge ass fucking comment which no one read. You will find there who I Suspect and why

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I wrote a huge ass fucking comment which no one read. You will find there who I Suspect and why
    It's shitty structured and not coloured. Use bold letters and colours! Colours make people happy \o/ Like I do!
    Then everybody will read it!

Though I already read your post and found it, well, so so. You didn't explain much.
    But for some, like Tatsy who say it's a bible and need more courage to read it, structure it better next time!

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

xi0
    Day 1 he was weird, but okay, we had it several times, but inb4 YES HE WAS WORKING TATA, I OCCATIONALLY READ YOUR POSTS, so... Day 2 he was weird too. He had a randomly started conversation with wizzard which resulted in xi0 incriminating him, partly in a laughable way like saying "your mates?! "... and stuff like that. Now that we know wizzard and Imp were mafia, it all smells like "aww yeah, play around a bit, and if one gets killed the other is save, because of this discussion". Then this doctor thing again. I'm not buying it. I was saying I don't need a doctor, yet he said he saved me. Was it opposite day and I missed it? And why am neither me nor Tata dead then if one of you (xi0 and sakura) is insane... That's bugging me. I know, there is a chance of 25% to survive two times, thus it is not impossible... but xi0, I don't believe you. I think you are the most likely person to be the last mafia.
    suspicious
    So wizzard's question wasn't weird enough to take issue with? He was MAFIA...

I was sacrificing you to maybe find out if I was Insane or not on the first night. I admitted it.

Because insane Doctors have a CHANCE to kill, they don't do the opposite thing 100% of the time like an Insane Dectective. I figured as a host you would remember this...?

And no, there is a fifty percent chance to survive each time

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

-___-

basically I suspect ToC lawlett and niichan. Also gary showing the same behavior as last game got me to think he was suspicious even if we're both doctors why is none of the protected ppl dead , one of us should be insane... We'll see in the next night , if my target survives after me protecting them or his target survives. if both targets survive someone's lying and it's not me |: i think it's obvious. Tomorrow xio I'll ask you to tell us who you protected. That is if we both survive tonight.

MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Another bible to read.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    -___-

basically I suspect ToC lawlett and niichan. Also gary showing the same behavior as last game got me to think he was suspicious even if we're both doctors why is none of the protected ppl dead , one of us should be insane... We'll see in the next night , if my target survives after me protecting them or his target survives. if both targets survive someone's lying and it's not me |: i think it's obvious. Tomorrow xio I'll ask you to tell us who you protected. That is if we both survive tonight.
    It's because it's only a FIFTY PERCENT CHANCE you'll kill them if you're Insane. Come on

Both or neither or one or the other won't prove anything

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    So wizzard's question wasn't weird enough to take issue with? He was MAFIA...

I was sacrificing you to maybe find out if I was Insane or not on the first night. I admitted it.

Because insane Doctors have a CHANCE to kill, they don't do the opposite thing 100% of the time like an Insane Dectective. I figured as a host you would remember this...?

And no, there is a fifty percent chance to survive each time
    Do your math correct please. 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25
    It's basic statistics.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I just think he's playing too recklessly to play Mafia. I would bet on someone inexperienced being Mafia. Someone who got blocked last night in some way, and it just waiting until we kill enough of each other.
    You still thinks mafia is always the same.
    You're protecting someone who try to convince others to vote for you. Just stupid.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Do your math correct please. 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25
    It's basic statistics.
    Uh no...in a bubble, on each night, you have a fifty percent chance of surviving. Just because I did it twice doesn't mean you're more likely to die on a second try.

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Shut up Tatso nobody asked your opinion.

Just post your suspect list and explain it!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Uh no...in a bubble, on each night, you have a fifty percent chance of surviving. Just because I did it twice doesn't mean you're more likely to die on a second try.
    No, but that me and Tatsu are alive until now, would make a probability of 0.25. I passed all my stats classes so this discussion is over.

But the event that is more likely to me is you actually being mafia and targetted Tatsu at night to frame me even more. You obviously failed because sakura got a hand on her too.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    evil-kyun be patient my theory has yet to come.... there is no need to reveal it yet, for mafia boss is dead...I was saving it for him since i had certain proof he couldnt have denied.Or even if he would he would off fallen in my trap.Let me say this if we loose another town ill reveal everything.But just bare with me this round
    When get old, like 80 years old, you'll say your theory, law.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

evil who would have you voted for, like name a name

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    When get old, like 80 years old, you'll say your theory, law.
    nope after this and night phase..regardlesss

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know lawly. I just can't believe this xi0 dude. But wait until the two blue-chans come back and say something, before you change your vote. I am curious to see what at least niichan has to say. I actually don't expect tocy to speak to us.

Thread Closed
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast