Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lawly, you're lying. We should lynch you!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Whatever, still it's silly to me. We probably won't get anywhere arguing about that so better stop here.

In the end everybody could be mafia, ofc being busy doesn't make me less suspicious. What I am interested in is why you were so awfully fixated with me. Please state your reasons so we can actually argue about that. Otherwise it feels like you're suspecting me just because of a hunch or because you want to see me dead for whatever reasons. For now you remain rather suspicious to me.
    You're a newer player, you don't have a ton of experience and you didn't play much last game.

I jokingly pointed out lawlett changing his avatar, and that it would be awfully stupid to do that if you were Mafia since he could have been hostkilled. He said it was all according to plan. He was trolling. You pretty much regurgitated what was exemplified there and offered nothing unique in your assessment. I voted for you on the first day as a hunch. On day two you made a retaliatory vote against me without even bothering to explain yourself. You made a passing comment about suspicion towards Imp (who was the Boss) and someone else. It's a classic revenge vote-but-making-it-look-like-you-actually-thought-about-it, as well as "suspecting" someone on your team to cloud the picture up. I voted for you on day two because I didn't know if I was going to be around towards the end of the day phase. It happens I was, and I would have easily changed my vote if I felt strongly enough about saving Kdowns, but he troll-suspected me. If you are Mafia, it's the first time you are so, and you are now alone. Kudos for you not completely hiding out though.

So why did you vote against me on the second day?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Evil3ye..plz....

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
    vote kills Googz
    Can you explain the bold parts a little more, lawly?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

ok then I'll have time to be more active after the dentist TAT

wish me luck

good night guys

argue and leave me stuff to read when I come back!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Can you explain the bold parts a little more, lawly?
    1.Like hes a smart player and he is just making use of "well hes a noob so lets overlook him not posting much"
    2. Like i said hes extremely careful with what he says...He wont go out of his way to suspect someone in the open, no did i see some arguments to defend himself or some theory
    3.why u so concearned with googlez anyway?

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not concerned with googlez, I'm testing you lawly, and you start becoming more and more suspicious to me.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You're a newer player, you don't have a ton of experience and you didn't play much last game.

I jokingly pointed out lawlett changing his avatar, and that it would be awfully stupid to do that if you were Mafia since he could have been hostkilled. He said it was all according to plan. He was trolling. You pretty much regurgitated what was exemplified there and offered nothing unique in your assessment. I voted for you on the first day as a hunch. On day two you made a retaliatory vote against me without even bothering to explain yourself. You made a passing comment about suspicion towards Imp (who was the Boss) and someone else. It's a classic revenge vote-but-making-it-look-like-you-actually-thought-about-it, as well as "suspecting" someone on your team to cloud the picture up. I voted for you on day two because I didn't know if I was going to be around towards the end of the day phase. It happens I was, and I would have easily changed my vote if I felt strongly enough about saving Kdowns, but he troll-suspected me. If you are Mafia, it's the first time you are so, and you are now alone. Kudos for you not completely hiding out though.

So why did you vote against me on the second day?
    Well that's one of the reasons why I held back at the first day. I wanted to enjoy the game more than last time, were I was killed on the first day. I figured that I was a bit too agressive in that game, maybe. And you (as a mafia) took that chance and killed me. By holding back I was trying to stay alive to actually observe and help in later parts. Last time I had a couple of strong suspects like you and blai, which were both right. But that's all the in past now, I won't just look and watch while you accuse me all the time.

I didn't just repeat the part about lawlett, I was pointing out my thoughts that maybe this trolling was exactly so that we won't get suspicious about him. I dunno, he's pretty much a wildcard. Could be mafia, could be not. Figuring him out is pretty much impossible, at least for me.

On day two I wanted to make a vote and I suspected you the most. I didn't know when I would come back so I had to make my vote then. It wasn't just to get my "revenge" on you, your every behaviour is just fishy. I suspected you since day 1 in the last game and the same goes for this one. It's hard to put into words. You're making an agressive approach but you tend to switch quite often. You go on about me, then you change to evil, then you change to lawl and so on. Yes, you were going at me the most but for me it seems like you're trying to make everyone doubt each other.
    And again I mentioned imp, toc, me and you because those were the people evil suspected. I merely responded to that and told everyone that I believe you're the most suspicious. You're daring, you're intelligent and you make smart moves which aren't easy to decipher so identifying you as a mafia isn't something easy, as seen in the last game. But your behaviour and my hunch (which was correct last time) made me believe that you are part of the mafia.

Revealing your role made you even more suspicious for me, you did the same last time and it went quite well. Rarely anyone would think you're daring enough to pull off the same move but it worked last time too so yeah, I feel like you're just trying that approach again. Sakura saying that she is doc makes you A LOT more suspicious. Call me a noob but I trust her a lot more in this game than I trust you. Makes me strongly believe that you lie. I guess the possibility for two doctors isn't zero but for me it's more likely that you're lying.

I really can't see anyone who's more suspicious than you at the moment, sorry.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not concerned with googlez, I'm testing you lawly, and you start becoming more and more suspicious to me.
    i see.troll.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

So I'm skipping all over the place with my suspicions and trying to confuse everyone...or I'm fixated on you? Which one is it niichan? Come on...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

This is my fourth game. Everyone I played in had two doctors from what I recall. If there is someone else who is a Doctor, and is biting there tongue, come forward so you can put myself or sakura under doubt. The best solution for us Townies is to just be completely up front about what happened. It will be easy for us to spot the lone Mafia left then.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

xi0, lets assume you are indeed a doctor. Who are you tending to vote for? Niichan? Why niichan? Why not lawly, toc or me?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Revealing your role made you even more suspicious for me, you did the same last time and it went quite well. Rarely anyone would think you're daring enough to pull off the same move but it worked last time too so yeah, I feel like you're just trying that approach again. Sakura saying that she is doc makes you A LOT more suspicious. Call me a noob but I trust her a lot more in this game than I trust you. Makes me strongly believe that you lie. I guess the possibility for two doctors isn't zero but for me it's more likely that you're lying.

I really can't see anyone who's more suspicious than you at the moment, sorry.
    I actually did it both times I was Mafia, just to correct you. I guess that makes me even more suspicious right? Well I have no problem with people knowing what is openly available to see. The main difference being Evil asked and I obliged.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

xi0, lets assume you are indeed a doctor. Who are you tending to vote for? Niichan? Why niichan? Why not lawly, toc or me?
    I'm not sure anymore. If people buy into what i'm saying, then getting rid of niichan, who I think is Mafia, will give us a victory I think. If not, then it makes me look mostly inept.

Lawlett is a trollish guy. He trolled on the first day, and even joked about a plan. That's much bolder than anything I ever did. I'm not saying I don't suspect lawlette at all, mind you.

ToC is impossible to read. He's annoying as hell, but he isn't dumb. At least he doesn't feign stupidity anymore.

I think if you were Mafia you would play smarter, or differently. I don't know a ton about how you play, mind you. I think it would be easy for me to be baited into screaming at you like Nana did and we saw what happened there. I don't think you're Mafia. I wonder why you're being infected two nights in a row and who is doing it. Obviously this person thinks you're Mafia. Why would they do it otherwise? Just to troll you because you're finally playing again? Have you wondered about that yourself?

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I actually suspect either lawly or toc being the sickly townie. sakura was my previous assumption, but now after the doc thing she is out for me.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

what is mind you?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So I'm skipping all over the place with my suspicions and trying to confuse everyone...or I'm fixated on you? Which one is it niichan? Come on...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

This is my fourth game. Everyone I played in had two doctors from what I recall. If there is someone else who is a Doctor, and is biting there tongue, come forward so you can put myself or sakura under doubt. The best solution for us Townies is to just be completely up front about what happened. It will be easy for us to spot the lone Mafia left then.
    Fixated on me yes, but throwing out some sentences about other people here and there. That's what I meant.

That doesn't mean it has to be the same everytime. Dunno, it's not really an argument for me. Especially knowing that you did the same two times, why not try it a third time? I still think it's more likely that you are lying, ready to throw in that argument of every game having two doctors.

I think if you were Mafia you would play smarter, or differently. I don't know a ton about how you play, mind you. I think it would be easy for me to be baited into screaming at you like Nana did and we saw what happened there. I don't think you're Mafia. I wonder why you're being infected two nights in a row and who is doing it. Obviously this person thinks you're Mafia. Why would they do it otherwise? Just to troll you because you're finally playing again? Have you wondered about that yourself?
    Here, that's exactly what I'm talking about! Talking about evil and then making a swift move to switch attention to the person infecting evil. I feel like you are doing this too often and it seems like a smart move to create a broad discussion, which makes you stand out less.

Thread Closed
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast