Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1536

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

She shoulda be dead too.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

No one protected her though...?

I better stop or she'll kill me, just wanted to make sure proper procedure was going on

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Since wizzard is here, can we discuss the bs that was his hostkill?
    What happened was there was 20 minutes left to vote. kdowns was gonna die and then wizzard voted toc to tie the votes, he edited the post 17 times changing fonts, changing colours, using spoilers and finally striking the post out, I was like wtf is going on and then he deleted the post, then I asked what he wrote there and he said nothing special, but tata saved the post.....I host killed him afterwards, I think this was the most controversial decision of the game...but I think I made the right choice.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    She shoulda be dead too.
    Yeah?? messed up on last day...

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You didn't because I suspected you two?

I thought niichan was pretty quiet, up until the point when he was the last mafia left. His "gee whizz" act never convinced me otherwise.

I didn't truly suspect wizzard, even after that weird hypothetical question he posed. I thought he was just being odd, sort of like lawlette, but more random. Niichan only sort of implicated Imp in his one post. It struck me as me being clearly the most suspicious, but I'll say a couple names and one will be my teammate so no one can peg it on me.

So, why did tata live?
    No, had other reasons. Honestly speaking, would it have been my decision alone I would have killed you the first night. Looking back now, that probably would have been for the best but whatever, it was fun discussing with you

And I really was busy, I think everyone can believe me now I held back a bit during the first day but that's it... and when I found the time I already had to go full out to not get lynched.
    The reasons why I mentioned Imp and toc really was only because they were on evils list, just like I mentioned you and me (who were on the list too), looking back I probably shouldn't have done because it really made me look a bit suspicious.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

edited the post tata is now dead.

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Well IF that crazy betch would have acted according to my plan we'd been through it yesterday already. But nooo, Miss Piggy had to investigate me.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Xio was the best player again I think, he was on niichans ass since day one, figured out he was insane doctor, and also figured out kdowns was a vengeful townie.
    Day one it was somewhat random, just to see how you'd react. Kdowns did to same thing to me the first time I played, I think.

I didn't figure out that I was the insane detective, but I figured no one was going to kill niichan at night since I thought he was mafia, and if he wasn't mafia and I saved him it would be good. He tried to keep his killings random though I guess the closer you get to the end, the more impossible that becomes. If I killed him I would have reevaluated where I was, and probably would have suspected Herm or lawlette.
    Last edited by xi0; October 09, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well IF that crazy betch would have acted according to my plan we'd been through it yesterday already. But nooo, Miss Piggy had to investigate me.
    And lawlett trolled you man.....he was the reason you died.

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Yeah. He will be hostkilled next time I host.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened was there was 20 minutes left to vote. kdowns was gonna die and then wizzard voted toc to tie the votes, he edited the post 17 times changing fonts, changing colours, using spoilers and finally striking the post out, I was like wtf is going on and then he deleted the post, then I asked what he wrote there and he said nothing special, but tata saved the post.....I host killed him afterwards, I think this was the most controversial decision of the game...but I think I made the right choice.
    How can it have been the right choice if he did not break any rules? What should have occurred is someone telling him that he shouldn't delete his votekills. But instead everyone fixated on how many times he edited his post, and the inherent dislike of some players rose to the surface. Secondly as a new player there is certain leeway given, my real point of annoyance is the double standard that would have occurred if another new player did the same (googlez for instance). The double standard is what pisses me off.

And that is not trolling. What hyst done was trolling, that was not.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

The behavior was just weird. If he realized he did something he didn't want to do because he didn't know the rally, then just delete it from his post. Why strike it out...thn spoiler it? Not even mentioning what he did with the font and color repeatedly...

Not sure what to make of it, to be honest.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

No, she investigated you instead of niichan that night because of how you acted right at the end with your vote of Thorn. Sot of your fault too.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No, she investigated you instead of niichan that night because of how you acted right at the end with your vote of Thorn. Sot of your fault too.
    Lies, it was all my doing

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Notice how there was only 1 townie this game? everyone else had roles.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Secondly as a new player there is certain leeway given, my real point of annoyance is the double standard that would have occurred if another new player did the same (googlez for instance). The double standard is what pisses me off.
    I have to say I agree with this.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The behavior was just weird. If he realized he did something he didn't want to do because he didn't know the rally, then just delete it from his post. Why strike it out...thn spoiler it? Not even mentioning what he did with the font and color repeatedly...
    That is part of my point, does it deserve a votekill? The only valid argument I heard is that he deleted his votekill post, in which case a simple warning should have sufficed since he is a new player. But there is a disproportionate focus on the aesthetics of his post and how many times he edited. None of that actually matters, and doesnt deserve a hostkill at all. The hosts job shouldnt be to moderate how many times someone edits a post.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

Thread Closed
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast