Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1536

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

  1. #271
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Nana got killed pretty early last game too . I think this casts suspicion on Evil...sort of obvious.
    Could you please explain why again? Miss Keane, you are so clearly mafia again, with this line even more.

    That I cannot vote this round is crusial for me, but in day 1 I already found a couple of people I think who are innocent. Those I will try to convince to bring you down this time.




    ---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------




    Okay, even if still no one is here, I will now share my report of day 1 with you. Yes, I was bored in the night, since I have no night abilities so I went through every character again.

    I was actually planning to vote on Bunny, because I found some more irrationalities in her behaviour, but since she is dead now and wasn't even mafia, I will tell you once again why she sucked so much in her role.

    For example #129, where she said googlez was her first suspect, #218, when it was me and Tata first all of a sudden. But I found some even more interesting statements. Let's take again a look at her statement about Toc. After agreeing with my post and ignoring xi0 concern, she was all like toc deserves to die #82, however later voting for wizzard mentioning it won't be a big loss since he would have been hostkilled anyway, and persistent sticking to this vote even though it was a complete waste.

    Conclusion: Farfalla is a bad detective.

    It's all useless now, and I will share my analytics of the player still in, but that after my breakfast.
    Last edited by Evil3ye; October 06, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

  2. #272
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    NOOO MY LALA NOOOOOOOOO TAT You shall be missed bunny!

    I KNEW SHE WAS INNOCENT DEAR LORD I HATE IT WHEN I'm always right.... hahahahaha get it? no? k...

    man the medics are stupid |: they should have protected lala....

    anyway, morning ppl!

  3. #273
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    HAhahaha, PPG, this is great. xD

  4. #274
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,981
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    TCHAU BIG AND SAD WORLD~
    Last edited by Farfalla; October 06, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

  5. #275
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Subject: Mayor/lawly
    Behaviour: He talked a lot in day 1, was among the top 5 with round 30 posts in the day. Still, I couldn't note much (yes, I actually took notes for everyone), because he have not said much interesting. He had a short intermezzo with xi0, then was kind of passive-agressive, claiming he is suspicious anyways, no matter what he does. When I asked him about the avatar stunt he explained his weird theory, but revealed he won't reveal everything. He had a little discussion with sakura about his suspiciousness again, then he voted for Banana explaning he didn't like his random post. And he several times mentioned that he fears if we lynch xi0 and he is townie I will blame it on him, because of his little clash earlier that day (#150).
    Analysis: Due to his big amount of posts he seems not very mafia like. Then again he didn't really reveal much even if he talked a lot. His reason to vote for Banana seemed anticlimatic to me, because I remember him not putting much effort into voting by thinking through things in day 1 either. He might have a night activity, for which he needs to observe the game, thus:
    Rating: not very suspicious

    Subject: Sedusa/wizzard
    Behaviour: Not much to say there, one random post. Should have been hostkilled in my opinion.
    Analysis: Noob, probably signed up without knowing what the game actually is and how much time effort it is if playing it properly.
    Rating: I hope he's innocent or the townies are screwed.

    Subject: Mojo Jojo/kdowns
    Behaviour: Two random posts, did a little RPG with his character, didn't vote, didn't suspect anyone, nor got on the radar of someone.
    Analysis: Nothing to say here, only that it's how kdowns seems to play.
    Rating: Should be banned for next games.

    Subject: Blossom/google
    Behaviour: Was playing around with Tata at the beginning of the game, got random vote from Imp and Banana, almost got killed, saved his ass through counter vote on Banana.
    Analysis: Noob. Acted rational when voting against Banana.
    Rating: not suspicious

    Subject: Princess/niichan
    Behaviour: Did a little RPGing, suspected lawlett a little, didn't vote.
    Analysis: Very passive play, tried to not get on anyone's radar and succeded. Might have an important pro-town role, or mafia.
    Rating: A little suspicious

    Okay, for the interesting part I will need some more time!

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #276
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Okay firstly I have to apologise to googlez, I didnt get here in time for the end of the round yesterday. Which is entirely my fault.

    Evil you are incredibly aggressive player and if I didnt remember your last game that would have put me off. But having seen that type of play from you before I would have found it more suspicious if you didnt play that way. So for now I'm withholding judgement. I have some suspicions but I will re-read the thread to see if anything more pops up.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #277
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Subject: Bubbles/imp
    Behaviour: Discussed PPG a little, random voted googlez, planned to change because of the random reason, which did not happen. He slightly suspected lawlett.
    Analysis: Very anticlimatic vote, I don't remember him voting randomly like at all. Seemed not very interested in the day phase and discussions, could be very well mafia.
    Rating: Suspicious

    Subject: Buttercup/sakura
    Behaviour: Teased by xi0, suspected toc, xi0, lawly (#88), had a clash with lawly saying he is suspicious, voted toc. Believed farfalla and agreed with her theory on wizzard, started to suspect Tata and me for pushing farfalla (#223), thought google and farfalla are innocent.
    Analysis: She seems suspicious of everyone, she's not afraid to name her suspects, very confronting, posts a lot, discusses a lot, argues a lot. Everything a mafia person is likely not to do, thus:
    Rating: not suspicious

    Subject: Him/Tata
    Behaviour: Got teased by google, questioned lawly, suspected xi0 for his vote on niichan. She mentioned she don't like random votes, nor ineffective votes like what farfalla did. She was a bit cautious of my change of vote after the good toc observation, asked host about detectives and was incriminated to be one. She voted for Banana because of his random vote. She agreed with farfalla that my change of vote was bad. She didn't trust tocs and wizzards excuses to not find the threads or whatsoever. She questioned farfalla about her sticking to the vote against wizzard and found it to be a wasted opportunity to kill a mafia.
    Analysis: Talked a lot, not really got suspected by anyone yet. Due to her willingness to join all discussions she acts like an innocent townie and I'm totally buying it.
    Rating: not suspicious

    Subject: Professor/toc
    Behaviour: Lurked a lot around, voted for lawly due to his intuition, agreed with tata about Banana's random vote, said sakura will have her reasons to vote for him (#156).
    Analysis: He tried to be as active as possible to not be hostkilled. He stay away from all discussions, especially about his person, while being heavily suspected. Not very interested in finding mafia members. All his behaviour just screams: I'M MAFIA!
    Rating: very suspicious

    Subject: Ms Keane/xi0
    Behaviour: Did some RPGing, teased sakura, teased niichan, defended toc, suspected lawlett a little, voted niichan, disappeared.
    Analysis: From all appearance he was trying to be townie-like. He tried to feel everyone, yet not being too agressive, he jokingly asked a couple of people if they were Mafia. BUT, due to this listlessness of digging deeper and getting more information he seems very well suspicious himself. His vote was not well placed, it had no backup like at all. He stayed active until a certain point and kept his activity up, but when the discussions got heavier he backed off. At the beginning of this phase he more or less randomly was saying farfalla's death will incriminate me. I figuring it is a mafia move discussed in the night to get rid of me this day, because they assume they cannot easily kill me at night. I am curious to see who will jump this train and start causing suspections around me next. But for now:
    Rating: very suspicious

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #278
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    From my last post in that phase I didnt come back till the phase ended, I miseed it all. My first vote is almost always a joke that I change, And I voted randomly in the last game too where it was a joke, but I always change it at the end, it just didnt happent this time because of rl.

    Why do you say I suspected lawliet?
    Last edited by Imperium; October 06, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  12. #279
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I appreciate your analysis but at the same time I find many mistakes. For example, I am not lurking around. When I am online, I come here and try to contribute. As for voting for lawlett, at the first day he looked suspicious to me. Its same as you find me suspicious. I guess, telling you that your analysis is wrong about me, wont change a thing. Rather, you'd say I am defending myself.

  13. #280
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I appreciate your analysis but at the same time I find many mistakes. For example, I am not lurking around. When I am online, I come here and try to contribute. As for voting for lawlett, at the first day he looked suspicious to me. Its same as you find me suspicious. I guess, telling you that your analysis is wrong about me, wont change a thing. Rather, you'd say I am defending myself.
    somehow your contribution always ends up in a wrong thread.No worry happens "to the best of us"

  14. #281
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    From my last post in that phase I didnt come back till the phase ended, I miseed it all. My first vote is almost always a joke that I change, And I voted randomly in the last game too where it was a joke, but I always change it at the end, it just didnt happent this time because of rl.

    Why do you say I suspected lawliet?
    I figured if from the last line of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I would like to clarify I will be changing my vote as it was a joke. Some players have yet to show up, I would like to see everyone before making a decision.

    And what is up with lawlett?
    You either suspected him or tried to attract attention on him.

  15. #282
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    thats an awesum analysis abilites evil, who would have you voted for if you werent sick?

  16. #283
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    That line was because the idiot was posting first without his avy. Then took it on and back off. Then posted without it again. Should have clarified that a bit more.

    ---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    lawlet wwhy you no wear avi? if you're not playing then why are you posting in this thread?
    It was being mentioned before. Sorry if it caused confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  17. #284
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    You either suspected him or tried to attract attention on him.
    Aren't you doing the same with your analysis. Its like you want people to think that way.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #285
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    wow so offensive...."idiot" out of nowhere

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts