Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I appreciate your analysis but at the same time I find many mistakes. For example, I am not lurking around. When I am online, I come here and try to contribute. As for voting for lawlett, at the first day he looked suspicious to me. Its same as you find me suspicious. I guess, telling you that your analysis is wrong about me, wont change a thing. Rather, you'd say I am defending myself.
    I find nothing is wrong with defending yourself However, why did you not feel the urge to do so yesterday, but were rather agreeing (in reply to sakura for example)?

Who are your other suspects, or is it just lawlett? Do you even follow this thread and read the posts people are doing, or do you simply not care?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't suppose anyone would listen here even if you are trying to defend yourself.

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    thats an awesum analysis abilites evil, who would have you voted for if you werent sick?
    The redish rated people obviously.

Aren't you doing the same with your analysis. Its like you want people to think that way.
    What else can I do, if I have no voting right?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    The redish rated people obviously.
    i meant who exactly? xio or mr.ialwayspostinwrongthread or imp?

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    That line was because the idiot was posting first without his avy. Then took it on and back off. Then posted without it again. Should have clarified that a bit more.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

It was being mentioned before. Sorry if it caused confusion.
    But now that you catched up, who is on your radar?

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    i meant who exactly? xio or mr.ialwayspostinwrongthread or imp?
    I'm trying to feel them out now, wait a little longer and see what they got to say and how they act lawly.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I was pretty much away for the whole day and I'm sorry to say that I probably will be busy again today :/ this is why I'm cautious, don't want to create an argument when I'm gone for a long time.

So I will try to express my thoughts now. I don't see anything particularly wrong with your list evil, what you said had it's reason and can very well be interpreted that way. I can't really judge toc or imp, haven't seen much from them. Same goes for the rest. Who I deem really suspicious is xi0 though, he accused me out of the blue for a silly reason. Because I said the same thing as he did? I don't even recall that but even if that's true, I can't see why that makes me suspicious. Sounds more like he was trying to shift the attention to someone else.

the rest of his actions seemed kinda suspicious too, reminds me of last time

He's the most suspicious one for now so I will vote kill xi0. If I make it back in time I will reconsider my vote according to what people posted here.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,

After what i have seen so far,xio is kinda trying to blame evil,saying that he killed FFl during night.Dont really think the case.Evil wouldnt make himself so obvious.I dont understand why xio would of said that right of the bat unless he is indeed a mafia, but even then that was kinda stupid reasoning since it I srsly think Evil didnt kill her.
    I want xio to explain me why he jumped on to Evil so quick.I think someone is trying to frame evil for this.The second option Evil is kinda sick today.After looking who he had little but not very significant beefs yesterdays I dunno why but Aneki's comes into mind first.I might be wrong but I think she might be a sick town.But then again one can never even take a guess whether she is town or mafia thanks to her "irrational mindless, denying all the facts and lets go with instincts random" style of playing.But I think she is town this time.
    I noticed KD was KD once again...Evil mentioned him aswell . I will wait a bit till i make a vote but who i am looking at for in this round is :Xio,KD and TOC

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't suppose anyone would listen here even if you are trying to defend yourself.
    We will very well listen, otherwise we wouldn't be asking. Just how do you think this game works?

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

XIO1x(naruto niichan)

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

18HOURS LAFT!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Mo-Jo-Jojo is confuzzled on what the hell happened.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think whats important to realise from the last phase is that no major bandwagons occurred. Banana was barely killed and it could have easily been any one of us. It seems like there was not much consensus building there, but everyone making their own theories and stubbornly sticking to it. I liked evil's analysis of the players from his perspective, though I have to say its coloured by bias and inconsistent reasoning.

One the one hand people are being lambasted for not playing the same way they played before, toc being the biggest case. If anything I find him the least suspicious. We seen him as a townie, we seen him as a mafia, and we see him now. His game in all three instances has stayed exactly the same. kdowns however is being the same player he is, quite silent barely playing, but this is not considered suspicious because "he always plays like that". There has to be some consistency in that sense.

I think lawletts lack of actual trolling and naffing around makes me suspect he has an important role in the game and is taking it seriously. On the other hand even if he posted a lot and he didnt reveal much. wizzard and googlez can be put under the noob bracket, we dont have much to go on with the two of them (other than googlez being a jerk of course - for those paranoid and lacking a sense of humour this is a joke, I repeat a joke - ).

xi0 in the last game was subtle in leading discussion, every post he made was with an end goal in sight. He did not lead but he steered. This is not the same time around, half his posts are flippant one liners with what seems to be very little care and thought the others seem rushed. His vote for niichan had bizarre reasoning. I suspect though he either does not have much time/or is not online as much as before, so is rushing what he posts. I am not going to jump on this bandwagon until he posts more and responds to the accusations.

The last person I wanted to discuss was Evil3ye. He is being very proactive, he is challenging and questioning everything. Your willingness to be in the spotlight can either be seen as a brave Mafia member or an aggressive townie. I mentioned it before in the last game though, the biggest enemy for us is not the mafia but ourselves. Putting down your reasons is good but we should beware of inconsistent reasoning and rational because as we saw clearly in the last game that is how the mafia will try and make a small fire into a raging bandwagon inferno of lynching.

The rest I dont have much to say. A lot of people are posting with a lot off fluff but no substance.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course I am bias, like everyone else is. There are no unbiased arguments, this is fact. The inconsequence you mentioned above concerning my different ratings of kdowns and toc, I want once again say, that because wizzard and kdowns are not posting practially anything, it makes them not innocent, but it makes them rather impossible to catch, if they are mafia. We are better off catching mafia who actually participate a little and try to lead the crowd. Just as you do now. ; )

How to catch someone, who's not posting? How can we target them? We can't go by anything, it only be like 'oh yeah, dead player, vote him!'. It's what Farfalla was doing in phase 1, complete non-sense. The only chance to get rid of mafia players like that is them being hostkilled. Sorry, but that's the way it is.
    Last edited by Evil3ye; October 06, 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hai Guize. I'm Mafia. Whatcha going to do about it?

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Then tell us, why did you kill Farfalla?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    How to catch someone, who's not posting? How can we target them?
    Sometimes they help you

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Hai Guize. I'm Mafia. Whatcha going to do about it?

And I have to go now, I'll be back this evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast