Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Maybe. But I think a smart Townie wouldn't buy into someone's second or third post being an admittance of guilt and thinking it's legit. I'd rather just ignore it because I have no idea what the motives are. But because he did so he's still on my radar.
    See, a mystery ^^

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop making sense...it ruins my theory

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I said you act stupid and don't always make sense....
    not gonna go into details because I don't want a headache after searching thorough posts and writing down the analysis.
    I haven't voted for you so hold your horses. I might end up not even voting at all on you I mean.
    I'm keeping my vote on thorn atm and I think niichan's suspicious and I will look and see who the not active players are and I'm gonna vote for them. for the sole fact that they're not active , I don't care about the reasons. you wanted to play the game ok unexpected stuff happened but still |: you can find half an hour a day to participate more |: if they don't all start to post I'm making myself a list and going for them.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

if he said he's mafia , thus wanting attention means he's a bomb.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    She has done a lot of weird things, you found it very strange yourself that she was sticking to her wizzard vote. It was a waste and she have had other people she suspected to, she even said she wished toc would have been hostkilled, I just had the feeling she didn't want to be responsible for someone's dead, she wanted to have a clean vest so that no one can blame something on her. It seemed mafia like to me.

About lawlett, I found his troll move with the avatar weird, I can't say much about it. It just happened, ok, but this is not suspicious enough to suspect him. Also his explanation, he was fishing for someone to claim his death was actually understandable.

In this phase I found it weird though how he blindly agree with almost everything I posted. He might be a mafia who is now hiding behind my shadow... I don't know. That could be.
    No, she didn't do a lot of weird things, you're the only one who thinks that. I just wonder 1 time when she said she would keep her vote, but when she explained why she would keep her vote I got her reasons, because I played the same in my first game. She was clear about doesn't want to kill someone in the first day if she wasn't sure of anything. You was the only one who was arguing with her like cat and dog all the time. Stop distorting everything, jeez!

He used my reasons to vote for Banana, I was the only one who was complaining about Banana's vote and not wearing his avy and suddenly law took the change to vote for him too. I just think maybe he's mafia, maybe he just took the opportunity to kill a townie with the reasons I gave.

No, he had two posts, and he will not be killed, because he have made posts in this phase too, such as claiming to be mafia. Go back and take a look.
    3 posts,3 phrases, he didn't contribute at all. Just random, he doesn't care about the game and I think if you was the host you would ban him. Sometimes I don't get why are you protecting him. Adorien was banned in the last game because of that, I just don't think it's fair.

Just for the record, you voted for the same person he did. And it is 100% comprehensible that he breaks the tie in his favour, as any player, regardless of being mafia or townie. It's logical and how can you suspect him for that only?
    I made a mistake like many did in other mafia games in the first day, like Naomi was killed, many townies voted for her. Sometimes townies act weird and Banana was really weird about his comment. But I think googlez is being random, first he accused me of being mafia in the second page of game when I didn't do anything. Later when he vote for Banana he made a joke, and I think it's weird. When he saw Banana was a townie he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Oh, so Banana was a townie.......

Shouldn't have messed with me.

Edit: Woops, didn't see night phase started already. I'll shut up now.
    I think it's very suspicious, like he was happy about it. Like mafia would be.

I'm disappointed in you, Him. Last phase you seemed smarter to me. Now you just act like a tool of xi0 and Imp.
    A tool? And why yesterday I wasn't your tool if you think like that when I defend what I believe, when I give my opnion? It's pointless.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daddy
    I'm pretty sure Sakura is townie too. And I think she was the one who infected you. She's suspecting of you since you started chasing my sister. And I think you, Evil, may be mafia and killed my sister because she was suspecting of your inconsistency.

uhm infected him? how can one infect someone? ppsshhttt I don't even know all the roles!!! Don't accuse me like that T_T you were right about me the first time >_> don't go on and start being wrong now

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

dad , I also complained about banana's avi |: and not because you complained but because it bothered me too

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

#82 is after what xi0 said. Go back and read it. She was with me killing toc for a long time, then she suddently changed to wizzard.
    You're making me really tired, Evil.
    Cant you read? Go back and read. She said he could be hostkilled and she agreed with you when you made your theory about him, just that, like me and Sakura did.
    I'm not going to explain it again. Or you're brainless like Ms Sara or you're mafia, sorry.
    Last edited by Tatasugoi; October 06, 2012 at 06:45 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I said you act stupid and don't always make sense....
    not gonna go into details because I don't want a headache after searching thorough posts and writing down the analysis.
    I haven't voted for you so hold your horses. I might end up not even voting at all on you I mean.
    I'm keeping my vote on thorn atm and I think niichan's suspicious and I will look and see who the not active players are and I'm gonna vote for them. for the sole fact that they're not active , I don't care about the reasons. you wanted to play the game ok unexpected stuff happened but still |: you can find half an hour a day to participate more |: if they don't all start to post I'm making myself a list and going for them.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

if he said he's mafia , thus wanting attention means he's a bomb.
    I'm not getting ahead of myself, but I'm still suspected the most today. We're lucky Evil can't vote, because it wouldn't look good for me or us.

Why wouldn't he just say he's the Bomb then?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop changing names when you quote people. It's not easy for us non-freak-family members to figure who is who.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Because you give me a mafia vibe. And no, she wasn't, you are mistaking. She got onto you after I changed my vote and asked me why was that, whereupon I explained it to her.
    Mafia vibe? Look your arguments, dude.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if I'll be able to come online tonight, so I'd rather voice my opinion now.

Evil listed some good arguments. According to those I think xi0 or Thorn might be mafia. (Well, could be because I'm a noob, but his points were convincing.)
    Anyhow, looking at how Evil was banned from voting in this round, xi0 could also just be a townie who was afraid of Evil because he was threatened all the time. Then again, Thorn was as well, so maybe it was him, which would mean xi0 could still be mafia.
    And, why did Niichan vote for Thorn? He's very suspicious himself, so maybe it's like a fake vote to show that 'a mafia wants to kill an innocent townie', while in reality both are mafia trying to confuse us. Or Niichan is aware of his current image and toys with us. No idea. Still Thorn remains highly suspicious.Hmmm.
    (This game is fun)

Well, before I don't vote at all I'll go for.....erm Thorn.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Mafia vibe? Look your arguments, dude.
    You have better arguments? Shoot.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Thorn2x(sakura-aneki, googlez)

XIO1x(naruto niichan)

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course you didn't, that was no longer possible because I prevented it through disclosing this strategy as one of mafia's common tools.

I think killing Nana was beneficial for me, I wasn't sure about her identity at all, it prevented me to bandwagon her in day 2. I would have find the game more difficult if they'd kill someone random, but I was lucky. The circle of suspects is becoming smaller and smaller.
    Too lucky, don't you think?

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Its obvious Sakura is still mad at me for voting against her in the last game. And googlez...

Its night phase here, in real life and I am going to sleep. I am still maintaining my position:

Vote Kill lawlett

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

wow. Evil's analysis is so ...exactly what I was thinking especially after last night |:
    You're disappointing me, daughter.
    You're the one who's making me most confused about today.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

also , sorry for the absence today I was kinda ...extremely in pain cuz of my teeth and I was out of painkillers
    so I crashed from the pain....
    Are you feeling better?

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast