Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

hmm, does a serial killer only has one hit per game? or is he not obligated to kill every night?
    If none of the above is true then he can't be a serial killer, because last night only 1 has died (assuming it was the mafia who killed fala, there is no Serial Killer in other words) I still have my money on Bomb though.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

(Or mafia as someone already mentioned)

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoever did the killing last night could have been blocked by a Prostitute wizzard. That would remove the necessity of two being killed.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a prostitute player that chooses a player every night phase. This player cannot perform an action during the phase. It is possible the prostitute chose kdowns and stopped him from carrying out his actio
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Now I want to know why you and law agree with everything Evil says, have the exactly same opnion about who you think is mafia, while he protected you and law all the time? Seriously, you 3 are just too obvious to be true. Or you and law can't think by yourselfs or you 3 are together.
    To bet honest, I was simply lazy. I didn't have much time and skimmed through the last pages real quick. Didn't actually expect to come back in time (Hurray for not being able to sleep due to sickness....), so to not waste my vote, I decided to just follow Evil, especially because I found Thorn suspicious myself. Read what I replied to wizzard below.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Lynch Googz
    Reason: He did it for two reason both of which I don't recognize
    1-st save himself from lynching, but If I were in his place I'd sacrifice myself for the common good,
    2-nd instead of voting for some one more suspicious (or one with lower vote counts) he gave the deciding vote to someone who apparently voted random thus being a revenge vote.
    Who is more suspicious? Niichan? Read my post, I'm not even sure myself and quickly voted for someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm not getting ahead of myself, but I'm still suspected the most today. We're lucky Evil can't vote, because it wouldn't look good for me or us.
    I suspected xi0 and Thorn, but this made me think xi0 might be the prostitute, who is a townie. It could just be a trick, I don't know, but overthinking his statement just wasn't something my time schedule allowed. So yeah, if I feel a bit better I might actually read all the posts and change my vote.

MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm back. I hope I don't need to read so much.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

First, I think kdowns is the bomb.
    That's why he's provoking everybody and doesn't care about what we can do.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmmmm alright evil ill trust you 1 last time... wantt to see whether toc is mafia rlly.... change vot for toc nothing really comes out of me single voting kd

off to sleep

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the votes currently, I can only find two votes with valid reasoning. The xi0 for niichan and the niichan for xi0. The rest...the rest. What in the name of fucks has this game descended too.

Lets begin with the toc votes. The vote by googlez boils down too "I am convinced by evils arguments, so its either xi0 or toc..so urm i got toc". How has this slipped under the radar? I understand noob townie behaviour but this is classic noob mafia behaviour. He is votekilling someone without any serious thoughts of his own. Please provide something more than jumping on evils bandwagon. Edit: This was written before googlez post above, which has changed my mind on this paragraph.

Then we get to Sakura. Ah lovely Sakura. If I didnt like her outside the thread I would probably resort to strangling vodoo dolls of her likeliness in the faint hope magic actually works. She has stuck to toc like a bad flea. From Farfalla to me, and others as well have said countlessly again and again, toc played the same way in every game he has
    been in. He hasnt changed. Not once. But nonetheless dear Sakura has taken upon herself to vote for him again because her suspicions have not changed. What were her suspicions?

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    VOTE KILL THORN

He said he posted in the wrong thread yet again...the first time he said it he was mafia. I'm pretty sure he's mafia this time as well. And I know better than anyone that ppl can get the same role in to games in a row |: |:
    Yea, im off to begin making that doll.

She also seemed to have said she thought Evils analysis was spot on, and then after said she found him really suspicious. Inconsistent.

I am not going to even go into wizzards vote in detail. Just a cursory glance from anyone should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Lynch Googz
    Reason: He did it for two reason both of which I don't recognize
    1-st save himself from lynching, but If I were in his place I'd sacrifice myself for the common good,
    2-nd instead of voting for some one more suspicious (or one with lower vote counts) he gave the deciding vote to someone who apparently voted random thus being a revenge vote.
    ...Noob exuberance I hope. We use to have a stamp on our reports in school called the CDB, it meant you were being horrible in class. It stood for "Could do better", classic understatement but apt here.

Then is toc

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Last time around, my intuition didn't fail me. Its always the first time

Vote Kill Lawlett aka Mayor
    I don't know, if lawlett is just lawlett or is he up to something.
    Its night phase here, in real life and I am going to sleep. I am still maintaining my position:

Vote Kill lawlett
    This is superb deductive skills toc. Why did no one else think of this? It was all there in black in white. I for one am pretty convinced, you have everything right there. There is reason, logic and a sound rationale. I think you are being severely underestimated in your critical thinking. Its obviously showing up here. As I said, superb stuff.

lawlett seems to have voted out of annoyance at kdowns behaviour. Which is not helpful but understandable I think.

Reading through this I cant help but wonder if there is a single player Evil hasnt accused of something or other. You are like an overexcited dog barking at everything and everyone. Not that I mind, it brings everything out to the fore but you are still in my opinion simply to brazen to be mafia. This can easily backfire and cause a people to suspect you in turn, so you must either be brave and canny or have complete confidence in your innocence. To be perfectly honest you I still dont know what to fully make of you...My suspicions are a trio, xi0, naruto-niichan and lawlett. However it is not conclusive and its not based on anything more solid than my feelings on how they are playing. If I had more I would try and make a case but I dont. So I am going to do something else entirely.

I am going to vote for kdowns. My reasoning is that I believe he is a serial killer. Its been discussed above. Now I know this brings about the question of why try to kill the serial killer. The reasoning is simple, I am more sure of him being a serial killer than I am of someone being suspicious enough as a mafia member.

The likelihood we kill a townie is higher than a mafia member, this means by the beginning of the next phase we can conceivably be down by 3 townies (including the serial killer kill). This will make our chances of winning this game closer and closer to nil. Killing the serial killer in this lynching would mean that the likelihood two townies dying in the night becomes 0 this extends the game and makes it more likely to find the mafia members in future phases because we have more posts to build evidence on. We also kill a disruptive influence on our game, his posts help the mafia more than they hinder it and he is annoying.
    Last edited by Imperium; October 06, 2012 at 11:03 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I was only referring to his analisys regarding thorn and xi0 and me xD

didn't even read all cuz of my toothache

but he is on my suspect list as of today. He's a lot more aggressive than I am he's actually taking ppl one by one.
    Anyway I'm keeping my vote for thorn and will see after tonight how things work.

about Gary you can never know , everytihng is random so it might just be possible XD
    I know because one of the people is lala, she was townie and I think she was either vigillante or detective , but regardless she's townie.

IDK I just have a strong feeling that thorn and gary and now Evil too are mafia
    could be very wrong tho; idk not thinking straight cuz of my tooth pain...
    you asked in a different post how I'm feeling , took a painkiller [actually two] but it only lasted one hour the pain is back and hurts like hell....
    I really doubt Thorn is mafia. And I'm pretty sure xi0 is not too, he's not caring about the game because he hates to be townie and he sucks at it. And I know he wasn't active in day one because he was working and kinda sick. I think Evil is influencing many people here, unfortunately.
    I hope you get better soon.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you suspicious of myself and niichan when we've vote for each other Imp?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well as I said its an unsubstantiated feeling, and there is no solid facts behind it. But the reasoning is because I feel its a ploy. You vote each other, make excuses etc and let the others go about their business lynching each other. You already have your "targets" and are seen as less suspicious. It helps niichan stay relevant in the game since it seems he is busy and doesnt get him hostkilled.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I really doubt Thorn is mafia. And I'm pretty sure xi0 is not too, he's not caring about the game because he hates to be townie and he sucks at it. And I know he wasn't active in day one because he was working and kinda sick. I think Evil is influencing many people here, unfortunately.
    I hope you get better soon.

I wouldn't bother posting like I have if I didn't care. You can say I'm not playing the same as I was last game, but that's anything but bad when I'm Townie. Hopefully it's noticeable.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Well as I said its an unsubstantiated feeling, but my feeling is that its a ploy. You vote each other, make excuses, and let the others go about their business lynching each other.
    But I've made it a point to tell Evil my reasons for voting for niichan, despite him thinking it completely random.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    If I don't care enough about the game, why would I be playing?

You know I'm a competitive person when I'm into something. I wouldn't bother arguing with Evil if I didn't care. Come on

That's not luck, it's called being a good Mafia and earning the trust of someone to the point of them hurting their own cause.

Geez, downplaying everything. But like I said, I don't care how I come off as long as I'm on the side of winning as a Townie.
    I think it's not hard to get my daughter's trust in this game.
    And if you want us to win, you need to keep you alive as well. We are losing, we already lost 2.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

You missed this part which I was quickly editing in.

Quote Quote:
    You already have your "targets" and are seen as less suspicious. It helps niichan stay relevant in the game since it seems he is busy and doesnt get him hostkilled
    As I said it was unsubstantiated gut instinct which doesnt lead to anything successful in most cases. I dont just jump on every passing fancy that happens to flit across my brain. Im pretty sure I can make an emotional case but I didnt and wont until its more conclusive. That is why I left that part short but you wanted to know why I thought that way so thats it basically.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's not hard to get my daughter's trust in this game.
    And if you want us to win, you need to keep you alive as well. We are losing, we already lost 2.

How am I not trying to keep myself alive?

I wouldn't bother trying to refute anything........fuck this game

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    how does this contribute to a discussion
    Why do you care? You never say anything important to our discussion.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Maybe It's my goal to troll everyone? If you have a problem with me, then vote me.
    THE.BOMB.

Thread Closed
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast