Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1536

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

  1. #646
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Can I kill jorped?

  2. #647
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Ronaldo!
    Go away!
    I think just SUCKS when people that is not in the game come here to troll.
    DD should ban who do that for the next games.

  3. #648
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    I don't think googlez is mafia anymore. He's just noob.
    He wouldn't risk his like if he was mafia like he did voting for kdowns. We thought kd was the bomb and he risked.
    I think or is law (you), or evil, or niichan.
    what about ToC?

  4. #649
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    what about ToC?
    Toc is townie. wizzard tried to vote for him in the end when toc has already 2 votes. I don't think mafia would risk another mafia life.

  5. #650
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    My only conclusion from Day 2 is that we got hell of luck.

    Firstly, the host killing of wizzard, which was in my oipinion more than debatable. He was noob, a warning would do just as good. The only thing he has done was "revoking" his vote by deleting it. It was not okay, yes, but host killing was a really harsh treatment. What's done is done now, so we have to take advantage of the situation, now that one vicious person is eliminated.

    Secondly, Tata's more or less random bandwagon ended up in a very lucky situation. She risked the lives of two innocent townies, which is unforgivable. She was pretty sure kdowns was the Bomb, yet she hate-trained him and dragged poor googles almost with him into the demise. The situation ended up in a positive result for Townsville though, because kdowns was not the Bomb but Vengeful. YET the risk was very high that he'll drag an other townie with him, and I am actually quite surprise that he didn't pull the trigger towards Tata and shot her but Imp, who happened to be mafia.

    She was oh so protective when I accused Imp, saying I'm having not enough material to accuse him, and she doubted wizzard was suspicious too. I conclude from the day, her analysis skills suck, and we all are better off just ignoring what she has to say. If I'd be daytime vigilante, I'd kill her off right now, so she cannot confuse us with her innocent mind and naive eyes.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #651
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Toc is townie. wizzard tried to vote for him in the end when toc has already 2 votes. I don't think mafia would risk another mafia life.
    i see u never been a mafia before.THey will vote for a fellow mafia if its means they will survive at the end

  8. #652
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Btw, toc should thank me and googlez for saving his ass.

    ---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    i see u never been a mafia before.THey will vote for a fellow mafia if its means they will survive at the end
    No, he told me that when he voted for him he didn't have refresh the page, so I can conclude he really thought toc would die.

  9. #653
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    My only conclusion from Day 2 is that we got hell of luck.

    Firstly, the host killing of wizzard, which was in my oipinion more than debatable. He was noob, a warning would do just as good. The only thing he has done was "revoking" his vote by deleting it. It was not okay, yes, but host killing was a really harsh treatment. What's done is done now, so we have to take advantage of the situation, now that one vicious person is eliminated.

    Secondly, Tata's more or less random bandwagon ended up in a very lucky situation. She risked the lives of two innocent townies, which is unforgivable. She was pretty sure kdowns was the Bomb, yet she hate-trained him and dragged poor googles almost with him into the demise. The situation ended up in a positive result for Townsville though, because kdowns was not the Bomb but Vengeful. YET the risk was very high that he'll drag an other townie with him, and I am actually quite surprise that he didn't pull the trigger towards Tata and shot her but Imp, who happened to be mafia.

    She was oh so protective when I accused Imp, saying I'm having not enough material to accuse him, and she doubted wizzard was suspicious too. I conclude from the day, her analysis skills suck, and we all are better off just ignoring what she has to say. If I'd be daytime vigilante, I'd kill her off right now, so she cannot confuse us with her innocent mind and naive eyes.
    You can complain after the game is over, YOU!

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #654
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Btw, toc should thank me and googlez for saving his ass.

    ---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------



    No, he told me that when he voted for him he didn't have refresh the page, so I can conclude he really thought toc would die.
    i didnt get the point but ok U.U

  12. #655
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I protected Tata second time <3

    Sorry Gary But for some reason I find it hard to believe there are 2 doctors in the game.... when there are so many rolse to be handed and little players

  13. #656
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    My only conclusion from Day 2 is that we got hell of luck.

    Firstly, the host killing of wizzard, which was in my oipinion more than debatable. He was noob, a warning would do just as good. The only thing he has done was "revoking" his vote by deleting it. It was not okay, yes, but host killing was a really harsh treatment. What's done is done now, so we have to take advantage of the situation, now that one vicious person is eliminated.
    Seriously? He edited his post 17 times. He could have just deleted it by editing it once, but instead reformatted it over and over again. I'm not sure if digital could have been more lenient, but it was clear troll behavior and I don't think what happened was unfair.

    Not even sure what this has to do with the game now, so I digress.

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I protected Tata second time <3

    Sorry Gary But for some reason I find it hard to believe there are 2 doctors in the game.... when there are so many rolse to be handed and little players
    Okay...so why should we believe you're a Doctor and I'm not?

    Not for nothing, but there's almost always two doctors and/ord two detectives in games with this amount of players.

  14. #657
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

    Vote Kill Tata

    I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.

  15. #658
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,728
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    someone is insane i guess

  16. #659
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Two Doctors...how about me...I am wearing a Doctor's coat ?

  17. #660
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    HA! I knew it, xi0 you lied again. I wanted to mention that the discussion between wizzard and you was more than a cod!
    It seemed so unnatural and fake, it's like Imp, wizzard and you discussed it at night before.

    We finally have you xi0. sakura is 100% more believable than you are. You are done now!

Thread Closed
Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts