Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Spoiler show

tatasugoi1x(thorn)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wait why is she 100% more believable? enlighten the fool plz

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata

I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
    You did some thinking and can't be bothered to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    HA! I knew it, xi0 you lied again. I wanted to mention that the discussion between wizzard and you was more than a cod!
    It seemed so unnatural and fake, it's like Imp, wizzard and you discussed it at night before.

We finally have you xi0. sakura is 100% more believable than you are. You are done now!
    Which discussion?

Why the fuck are you gunning for me when I was the only person to really suspect wizzard? And noticed how niichan mentioned Imp in his posts as "suspicious", but only to vote for me in a retaliatory fashion

You only think sakura is more believable than I because she's agreed with your theories, despite them not making any sense.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

now for my fuckin huge post

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Then I gotta host kill him...
    wtf?? There were like 3 ppl in the last game who didn't vote 3 days in a row and no one host killed them....that's stupid

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Maybe It's my goal to troll everyone? If you have a problem with me, then vote me.

omg KD you disappoint me so much... what the fuck I mean you rarely post and when you do you have one word posts or troll everyone ? thus turning everyone against you WHEN YOU'RE TOWNIE?!?!?! wtf?

or did you actually hope to die and take someone with you? I'd really like to hear your strategy? since you died and took mafia boss with you |: damn lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Honestly, there is a reason why I am doing this and it will be known later.

I love reactions.
    ok so based off of these comments you did it on purpose to get killed and lynch someone. Still how did you know you were gonna lynch the right person?
    Not like vengeful townies know about who's mafia.... that was one lucky shot man.

Quote Originally Posted by imperium
    Then we get to Sakura. Ah lovely Sakura. If I didnt like her outside the thread I would probably resort to strangling vodoo dolls of her likeliness in the faint hope magic actually works. She has stuck to toc like a bad flea. From Farfalla to me, and others as well have said countlessly again and again, toc played the same way in every game he has
    been in. He hasnt changed. Not once. But nonetheless dear Sakura has taken upon herself to vote for him again because her suspicions have not changed. What were her suspicions?

Yea, im off to begin making that doll.

She also seemed to have said she thought Evils analysis was spot on, and then after said she found him really suspicious. Inconsistent.

I am not going to even go into wizzards vote in detail. Just a cursory glance from anyone should be enough.
    Ok so after reading this I loled bad. I did say that I have a fucking huge toothache that provokes a huge migrane and painkillers did not work, thus my
    thinking is clouded and damaged. Couldn't really focus.

The reason I stuck to TOC is precisely because he is playing the same way EVERY game. He was mafia last game so I took the chance to vote for him because of
    a reason that will give out my role but it's not like anyone suspects me of being something else anyway. I got the same role as last time and lala did the same
    I figured that maybe DD did not use the randomizer and everyone got the same roles except for Evil who was the host.
    Evil is suspicious in my eyes because he stands out way too much and so far everyone he accused and started to fight with was innocent.
    When he started to argue with tata and xi0 I figured it might be their strategy to like fight amongst themselves [him and xi0] but I didn't put too
    much thought into that as it was just a flying thought during a huge migrane .
    I'm still a bit suspicious about him but my overal thoughts are that he's just a townie who like me is suspicious of everyone around him.
    Besides wizard you and niichan were on my list of suspects because you were not active.
    Even though you died now , reading this post about me just makes my suspicions on toc grow stronger.
    You seriously want to make ppl think that toc is innocent.

If toc isn't mafia and I'm wrong then I'm pretty sure it's niichan OR lawlett[lawly because he's being a troll but he was the last game too and he was innocent
    so not so sure about him]

Then again all this could be so that you attract attention to toc and get us to vote him even if he's innocent , seeing as you even commented on wizzard's reason
    for voting for him.
    And wizzard voting for him may have the following :
    -he voted for him because I did and toc is innocent and he hoped to get him lynched OR because toc is mafia but he hoped it won't arise any suspicion on him
    if he did.

So if I survived the second night [yes I'm writing during the night phase to not forget my
    ideas because my headaches are fucking huge today too...] I will vote for Niichan or ToC.

After all this I'm pretty sure Toc is a wrong target, I am very suspicious of Niichan and lawlett.

I did not decide yet who to choose but this is my list of suspects.

Lawl added to suspicion when he reminded DD that imp is dead and can't pm him [how did he know that's who DD was waiting for?] and for the previously mentioned reasons
    Niichan because He's extremely inactive and that just pisses me and everyone else off and even if he is innocent we're better off without him. Also the day ending late could also be because of him being so incative and not sending pm but I doubt it.
    ToC's still on my list because imp tried protecting him too hard , wizz could have voted him to avoid suspicion knowing I was the only one who'd vote for him since I didn't try to prove to others that he's guilty.

Xi0 is well on his way to becoming a target for me for revealing the fact that he's a doctor , he did the same in the previous game revealing the fact that he was a detective and he played a very good game , might as well try a second time? Who on earth would ever suspect that.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Xi0 is well on his way to becoming a target for me for revealing the fact that he's a doctor , he did the same in the previous game revealing the fact that he was a detective and he played a very good game , might as well try a second time? Who on earth would ever suspect that.
    Pay attention, it would be a third time. There's nothing to go off of your theory other than piggybacking on Evil, who said he was going to run a bandwagon train on Imp if he hadn't have been killed, despite him so fervently suspecting me the first two days. How does that make sense?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura NO. I saw Imp as a dead mafia boss, and was joking with DD. becuz was like maybe he forgot that imp died, and i was like lets joke with DD.How can u not catch that?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    someone is insane i guess
    insane doctor? I doubt it, I protected tata since lala said that tata might be detective and I protected her this night as well since she's not dead I figure it's safe to say I'm not insane doctor. Gary says he protected Evil in the first day and then in the second day ...and evil got sick both days? what kind of doctor would that make Gary?
    Gary at some point when Evil got sick the first time said "good thing he can't vote or I would be in trouble" so.... shouldn't he have known he was sick because of him then if h was a doctor ...that makes the targets ill if that exists @_@

MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

My only conclusion from Day 2 is that we got hell of luck.
    Lucky for you, intelligence for me.

Firstly, the host killing of wizzard, which was in my oipinion more than debatable. He was noob, a warning would do just as good. The only thing he has done was "revoking" his vote by deleting it. It was not okay, yes, but host killing was a really harsh treatment. What's done is done now, so we have to take advantage of the situation, now that one vicious person is eliminated.
    I agree with you about wizzard being killed was maybe too severe, but I think DD was tired of inactive players and our complaints about it so maybe he thought it was better, to show people should respect, idk. But anyway, I think you're too worried about it, maybe because you seems to be mafia too.

Secondly, Tata's more or less random bandwagon ended up in a very lucky situation. She risked the lives of two innocent townies, which is unforgivable. She was pretty sure kdowns was the Bomb, yet she hate-trained him and dragged poor googles almost with him into the demise. The situation ended up in a positive result for Townsville though, because kdowns was not the Bomb but Vengeful. YET the risk was very high that he'll drag an other townie with him, and I am actually quite surprise that he didn't pull the trigger towards Tata and shot her but Imp, who happened to be mafia.
    Lucky? I think you're just mad becase you lost your budies. Imp and wizzard. It wasn't lucky AT all. If you read you would see that I was THINKING he was the bomb but I wasn't SURE because why could I be sure? And googlez was fully conscious about it. He took the change, he was responsible for his decision and in the end of the day it was better because we saved toc, who is innocent and you was trying to kill him, made googlez and law vote for him, that's why you're so mad with me, because googlez changed his mind when I talked to him and he did the best, you know it. Second, kdowns wanted it, he wanted to use his power, he was being a jerk to get it, so it was the perfect choise. You see he killed imp. Stop the drama, I didn't forced anyone to vote, unlike you, who tried to changed my sister's mind like a pain in the ass when she decided to vote for your other friend, wizzard. Your contradictory words only make me believe that you are the third mafia.

She was oh so protective when I accused Imp, saying I'm having not enough material to accuse him, and she doubted wizzard was suspicious too. I conclude from the day, her analysis skills suck, and we all are better off just ignoring what she has to say. If I'd be daytime vigilante, I'd kill her off right now, so she cannot confuse us with her innocent mind and naive eyes.
    You acussed everybody, jeez! Everybody knows it. Imp was a great player, I only thought he was mafia in the first day, then I changed my mind. I was surprised he was mafia, and who killed him was kd, not me, so idk what are you trying to say. I really doubt wizzard was suspicious and I didn't kill him, so why are you sayin that? What's you point? That's not because i was wrong about those 2 that I'm wrong about all the others. I'm sure toc and xi0 is townie, and it's proven, so I was right about them, you just want to manipulate people making them think you're not mafia, that I'm wrong about you.
    Last edited by Tatasugoi; October 07, 2012 at 02:41 PM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You did some thinking and can't be bothered to share?

Which discussion?

Why the fuck are you gunning for me when I was the only person to really suspect wizzard? And noticed how niichan mentioned Imp in his posts as "suspicious", but only to vote for me in a retaliatory fashion

You only think sakura is more believable than I because she's agreed with your theories, despite them not making any sense.
    pardon me , I agreed with lala |:

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wait 1 question, can doctor interfere with sickly townie? if he can then it would make xio;s argument invalid i guess

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i didnt get the point but ok U.U
    I said when he voted for toc he thought toc was losing, he didn't know me and googlez had voted for kd because he didn't refresh his game page. So when he changed his vote he was trying to kill toc for real.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Pay attention, it would be a third time. There's nothing to go off of your theory other than piggybacking on Evil, who said he was going to run a bandwagon train on Imp if he hadn't have been killed, despite him so fervently suspecting me the first two days. How does that make sense?
    piggybanking on Evil? I don't even remember a quarter of what evil wrote . That's how much attention I paid him.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

insane doctor? I doubt it, I protected tata since lala said that tata might be detective and I protected her this night as well since she's not dead I figure it's safe to say I'm not insane doctor. Gary says he protected Evil in the first day and then in the second day ...and evil got sick both days? what kind of doctor would that make Gary?
    Gary at some point when Evil got sick the first time said "good thing he can't vote or I would be in trouble" so.... shouldn't he have known he was sick because of him then if h was a doctor ...that makes the targets ill if that exists @_@
    wait 1 question, can doctor interfere with sickly townie? if he can then it would make xio;s argument invalid i guess
    NO

Do you two even bother to read the roles? Nothing can prevent a Sickly Townie from using his ability other than a Prostitute. A doctor saves lives, he doesn't treat colds.

READ

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

piggybanking on Evil? I don't even remember a quarter of what evil wrote . That's how much attention I paid him.
    You said Evil was making sense with his theories yesterday, despite not saying why.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I protected Tata second time <3

Sorry Gary But for some reason I find it hard to believe there are 2 doctors in the game.... when there are so many rolse to be handed and little players
    I love you, daughter!
    Thank you!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

NO

Do you two even bother to read the roles? Nothing can prevent a Sickly Townie from using his ability other than a Prostitute. A doctor saves lives, he doesn't treat colds.

READ

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

You said Evil was making sense with his theories yesterday, despite not saying why.
    yumad.

Thread Closed
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast