Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    ok so what I see now is gary incriminating evil and evil incriminating gary O_O

I'm starting to think I'll cast my vote now
    No. I saved Evil last night. I did it the first night because I thought he made the game lively, but if I killed him I would at least have a clue about me being Insane or not.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay okay okay, let's keep this slow. Remember everyone, there is only ONE mafia member left, and SEVEN (I think?) are innocent townies. This means we are most likely to kill an innocent townie again. Let's all try not to do it and vote ONLY if we are completely sure!

I would like to ask everyone to tell who he or she suspects and more importantly WHY. Then we can discuss it, calmly and see what happens.
    Damn, Farfalla, your roles would be gold now!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

TATA SENT ME THE PM!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

and?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

It's too small to read.

MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Just send the stuff he typed to you, to my pm.
    I just did.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

It's too small to read.
    Yeah, imageshack ruined it.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

*reads pms*

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Well you clearly had a conversation with him...but....there was not much to it, continue the game!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    ok so what I see now is gary incriminating evil and evil incriminating gary O_O

I'm starting to think I'll cast my vote now
    Everybody seems to be mafia now.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

*reads pms*

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Well you clearly had a conversation with him...but....there was not much to it, continue the game!
    Like I said, nothing was revealed.
    Ok.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    why u quoted my post?
    I forgot to write.
    But I already edited it.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

found it sugoi!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    It's useless to discuss it now, but saying that kdowns is a Serial Killer was just too pathetic. We have 13 players, we had only one dead person in night 1, goddammit. That was all so far off. Yet he pulled it with such a confidence like he was wanting to get rid of the Bomb, and right after he voted for I don't remember, someone else to be save.

He was lucky Tatusaku has no own mind but follows her "instinct", which is no more than few good posts from back then, from me, then from you and him. That's all to say to this issue.

Also, he was a little bit too eager to discredit my thoughts of day one claiming it being biased and inconsequent. Imperium was a good mafia member until he started shooting at kdowns.
    I thought he wasn't the serial killer and I said why. The only one. Then you say I can't think by myself? Oh, screw you envious bish!
    I really think you NEVER read my posts if you think that. Many people here go with your opnion, and I'm the only one who disagree with you most fo the time.
    You say: oh, you're lucky, oh it's obvious he wasn't a serial killer! So why you didn't said anything about it, genius? Plus I really doubt you would do the same I did.
    I think you're badmouthing imp's play now because you don't want to look like mafia.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
    vote kills Googz

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Argh, this looks confusing. Got some catching up to do.
    You need to be more active, googlez. We need you!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    No. I saved Evil last night. I did it the first night because I thought he made the game lively, but if I killed him I would at least have a clue about me being Insane or not.
    Jeez, why you believe Evil that much?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I need courage to read sakura's bible.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Googlez1x(lawlett)
    tatasugoi1x(thorn)
    Niichan1x(sakura)

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

whats that?

host do your job update

damnit

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

sakura
    She acts like she was acting last time she played. I didn't get the impression she is trying to deceive the townies or play a role. She always had some suspects, sometimes they changed, but it is natural. She was trying to analyse things on her own and often disagreeing with people. I also have the impression she was honest with her role, I believe she is a doctor, despite the fact it wasn't necessarily a good thing to say it.
    not suspicious

Tatsu
    Goddammit such an annoying player, worse than the other Brazilian woman! However, the stunt she was pulling yesterday with bandwagoning kdowns, it is something a mafia member would not do. Especially after being adviced by Imp, who is doubtlessly a very good and experient player.
    not suspicious

Google
    Rather rational guy, besides the fuck with Tata yesterday, which was like biggest brainfart I've seen in my Mafia career. "Oh hey, I think he's bomb!" -"yeah! I think so too! Let's kill him!"... not a mafia, but a townie noob who is probably tired of this game because of it's volume. Other than that I can't explain end of day 2.
    not suspicious

lawlett
    He IS acting strange, nobody can deny it. The avatar changing was weird, other than that he never posted really interesting stuff of what he thought. He always was like "oh yeah, this theory sounds good. I'm supporting it!" After finding out Imperium was the Mafia Boss, I was trying to figure who has changed from day one to day two, because Imperium as head of the mafia would certainly give some instructions on how to behave. I can actually see him getting instructions like 'getting on my ass and acting like my little shadow, never confronting, always looking in same direction'. Also, there was this other "strategy" he mentioned in day 1, which he hasn't presented yet. He COULD have an active townie role too so. Lawlett, you are giving me a headache...
    not sure

niichan
    He post not much, he voted twice for xi0, I don't know. I don't see a change in his behaviour other than posting even LESS in day 2. He is way too inactive to say he is mafia, or innocent
    not sure

toc
    He didn't change his behaviour much either. He popped up, posted a bit, went away. I seen him quite afew times in the viewing thread list lurking and posting nothing, though he said he isn't lurking. I don't know what to think of it.
    not sure

xi0
    Day 1 he was weird, but okay, we had it several times, but inb4 YES HE WAS WORKING TATA, I OCCATIONALLY READ YOUR POSTS, so... Day 2 he was weird too. He had a randomly started conversation with wizzard which resulted in xi0 incriminating him, partly in a laughable way like saying "your mates?! "... and stuff like that. Now that we know wizzard and Imp were mafia, it all smells like "aww yeah, play around a bit, and if one gets killed the other is save, because of this discussion". Then this doctor thing again. I'm not buying it. I was saying I don't need a doctor, yet he said he saved me. Was it opposite day and I missed it? And why am neither me nor Tata dead then if one of you (xi0 and sakura) is insane... That's bugging me. I know, there is a chance of 25% to survive two times, thus it is not impossible... but xi0, I don't believe you. I think you are the most likely person to be the last mafia.
    suspicious

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast