Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1536

Thread: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

  1. #796
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I thought I was the most suspicious?

  2. #797
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,647
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    i thought u wanted to lynch me?!

  3. #798
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    omg KD you disappoint me so much... what the fuck I mean you rarely post and when you do you have one word posts or troll everyone ? thus turning everyone against you WHEN YOU'RE TOWNIE?!?!?! wtf?

    or did you actually hope to die and take someone with you? I'd really like to hear your strategy? since you died and took mafia boss with you |: damn lucky man!
    He said in another thread (after he died, course) that he wanted to die because he wanted to take imp with him, he was suspecting of imp and that's why he tried to annoy everybody. I think he could play differently but with the role he had I get what he did now.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Ok so after reading this I loled bad. I did say that I have a fucking huge toothache that provokes a huge migrane and painkillers did not work, thus my
    thinking is clouded and damaged. Couldn't really focus.

    The reason I stuck to TOC is precisely because he is playing the same way EVERY game. He was mafia last game so I took the chance to vote for him because of
    a reason that will give out my role but it's not like anyone suspects me of being something else anyway. I got the same role as last time and lala did the same
    I figured that maybe DD did not use the randomizer and everyone got the same roles except for Evil who was the host.
    No, daughter, you're wrong about my sister role. Last game she was a prostitute then she became a mason, and now she was a detective.
    And I have a different role as well, I was hider in the last game, this game Banana was the hider, not me. DD was random about the roles so it's not truth, you getting the same role was a coincidence. Maybe because of your tooth pain you're not reading everything you should, because like I Said about toc, wizzard was mafia and voted for him in the last minute, He thought toc was losing, with 2 votes, I don’t think a máfia member would kill another máfia so I don’t think toc is mafia at all. Hejust play weird like always, like you’re being the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Evil is suspicious in my eyes because he stands out way too much and so far everyone he accused and started to fight with was innocent.
    When he started to argue with tata and xi0 I figured it might be their strategy to like fight amongst themselves [him and xi0] but I didn't put too
    much thought into that as it was just a flying thought during a huge migrane .
    I'm still a bit suspicious about him but my overal thoughts are that he's just a townie who like me is suspicious of everyone around him.
    Besides wizard you and niichan were on my list of suspects because you were not active.
    Even though you died now , reading this post about me just makes my suspicions on toc grow stronger.
    You seriously want to make ppl think that toc is innocent.

    If toc isn't mafia and I'm wrong then I'm pretty sure it's niichan OR lawlett[lawly because he's being a troll but he was the last game too and he was innocent
    so not so sure about him]
    I’m suspecting about law and now niichan too. law only follow what Evil thinks, like he doesn't care about the game, and in my opnion, he always votes on innocent people. niichan is acting weird, it’s hard to have a opnion about his game, makes me think he’s trying to protect himself being quite, because many times he's in the thread and doesn't say anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Then again all this could be so that you attract attention to toc and get us to vote him even if he's innocent , seeing as you even commented on wizzard's reason
    for voting for him.
    And wizzard voting for him may have the following :
    -he voted for him because I did and toc is innocent and he hoped to get him lynched OR because toc is mafia but he hoped it won't arise any suspicion on him
    if he did.
    When wizzard voted the day was ending, like he waited to the end of the Day to change his vote, he wasn’t wanting to kill him in my opnion like I said before.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    So if I survived the second night [yes I'm writing during the night phase to not forget my
    ideas because my headaches are fucking huge today too...] I will vote for Niichan or ToC.

    After all this I'm pretty sure Toc is a wrong target, I am very suspicious of Niichan and lawlett.

    I did not decide yet who to choose but this is my list of suspects.

    Lawl added to suspicion when he reminded DD that imp is dead and can't pm him [how did he know that's who DD was waiting for?] and for the previously mentioned reasons
    Niichan because He's extremely inactive and that just pisses me and everyone else off and even if he is innocent we're better off without him. Also the day ending late could also be because of him being so incative and not sending pm but I doubt it.
    ToC's still on my list because imp tried protecting him too hard , wizz could have voted him to avoid suspicion knowing I was the only one who'd vote for him since I didn't try to prove to others that he's guilty..
    Yeah, I agree imp’s trying to protect him was weird, but he said good things about others too, so maybe he was Just acting, idk. But I think you’re damn right about law and niichan.

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Have you every thought about why he deleted it? Maybe he realised it'd kill toc?
    No, he deleted it because I said he made it tied, when he voted for toc he was thinking kd was only with 1 vote, and toc with 2. He didn't refresh the page. When he voted ti became 3x3 so he deleted it.

  4. #799
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,647
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Quote:
    I’m suspecting about law and now niichan too. law only follow what Evil thinks, like he doesn't care about the game
    lol i dont follow evil, i have my own plan.We can say the same about you following xio....really


    Spoiler show

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #800
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I think toc is the sickly. Because Evil is accusing him since the beggning.
    It's the only person I can think that would want to infect Evil.
    And I believe both, Sakura and xi0 about bein doctor. I just don't know what happened yet because me and Evil are alives, but in this game anything can happen so...

    ---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    lol i dont follow evil, i have my own plan.We can say the same about you following xio....really


    Spoiler show
    I don't follow xi0. He always suspected of wizzard and I didn't. He protects Evil and I just think he's idiot for doing it. I disagree with almost everything he says and he doesn't think Evil is mafia. I just think he's townie, unlike most of you, guys.
    Spoiler show


    ---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Tatsu
    Goddammit such an annoying player, worse than the other Brazilian woman! However, the stunt she was pulling yesterday with bandwagoning kdowns, it is something a mafia member would not do. Especially after being adviced by Imp, who is doubtlessly a very good and experient player.
    not suspicious


    xi0
    Day 1 he was weird, but okay, we had it several times, but inb4 YES HE WAS WORKING TATA, I OCCATIONALLY READ YOUR POSTS, so... Day 2 he was weird too. He had a randomly started conversation with wizzard which resulted in xi0 incriminating him, partly in a laughable way like saying "your mates?! "... and stuff like that. Now that we know wizzard and Imp were mafia, it all smells like "aww yeah, play around a bit, and if one gets killed the other is save, because of this discussion". Then this doctor thing again. I'm not buying it. I was saying I don't need a doctor, yet he said he saved me. Was it opposite day and I missed it? And why am neither me nor Tata dead then if one of you (xi0 and sakura) is insane... That's bugging me. I know, there is a chance of 25% to survive two times, thus it is not impossible... but xi0, I don't believe you. I think you are the most likely person to be the last mafia.
    suspicious
    For the red part:

    For the blue part: that thing wizzard said about his team mates was really weird! I thought the same when I read it. I think he said that by accident and tried to fix it later making up a story that makes no sense with the subject.

    ---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

    DD, how many hours we have?
    Last edited by Tatasugoi; October 07, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

  7. #801
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    before I read up on anything. I would like to know , Evil if you asked our roles why didn't you go ahead and give out your role as well?

    Other than me and Gary no one dared say their role . Lawly says he has a "strategy" but says he's a regular townie , googlez or niichan I don't remember said they were normal townies [dunno which tho'] what about the rest? I Would like to know everyone's roles
    I will tell you guys why this will help us figure out who the last mafia is afterwards

  8. #802
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    I thought today about saying my role, but I think I need protection first.
    I fear I die during night fase if I say my role.

  9. #803
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    He said in another thread (after he died, course) that he wanted to die because he wanted to take imp with him, he was suspecting of imp and that's why he tried to annoy everybody. I think he could play differently but with the role he had I get what he did now.



    No, daughter, you're wrong about my sister role. Last game she was a prostitute then she became a mason, and now she was a detective.
    And I have a different role as well, I was hider in the last game, this game Banana was the hider, not me. DD was random about the roles so it's not truth, you getting the same role was a coincidence. Maybe because of your tooth pain you're not reading everything you should, because like I Said about toc, wizzard was mafia and voted for him in the last minute, He thought toc was losing, with 2 votes, I don’t think a máfia member would kill another máfia so I don’t think toc is mafia at all. Hejust play weird like always, like you’re being the same.



    I’m suspecting about law and now niichan too. law only follow what Evil thinks, like he doesn't care about the game, and in my opnion, he always votes on innocent people. niichan is acting weird, it’s hard to have a opnion about his game, makes me think he’s trying to protect himself being quite, because many times he's in the thread and doesn't say anything.



    When wizzard voted the day was ending, like he waited to the end of the Day to change his vote, he wasn’t wanting to kill him in my opnion like I said before.



    Yeah, I agree imp’s trying to protect him was weird, but he said good things about others too, so maybe he was Just acting, idk. But I think you’re damn right about law and niichan.

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------



    No, he deleted it because I said he made it tied, when he voted for toc he was thinking kd was only with 1 vote, and toc with 2. He didn't refresh the page. When he voted ti became 3x3 so he deleted it.
    no I meant like townie/mafia not the actual individual roles. Like both you nana and me are townies just like last time. Though I'm starting to doubt that all the players have the same roles since wizzard was mafia and imp too. Though wasn't imp mafia in the previous one too or did he no play?
    I'm still suspicious of toc , but I can't say it's enough to make him a priority anymore , like if you'll notice I already voted for niichan and will only change my vote if I end up suspecting one of the others more.

    agreed about niichan being a bit too passive. So far he only addressed Gary and I'm the one who actually voted for him.

    wizzard changed his vote by the end of the day? When he fist voted for toc?

    ---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

    so you're a detective? XD

    Well if I'm gonna say I'll protect you [which I probably will since no one else is proving more trustworthy than you at this time] I'm probably going to be the next target.
    If I'm the next target then 1.gary should protect tata next , 2 .DON'T JUST GO FOR ME GARY IS A DOCTOR TOO OKI?!?! XDDDDDD

  10. #804
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    no I meant like townie/mafia not the actual individual roles. Like both you nana and me are townies just like last time. Though I'm starting to doubt that all the players have the same roles since wizzard was mafia and imp too. Though wasn't imp mafia in the previous one too or did he no play?
    I'm still suspicious of toc , but I can't say it's enough to make him a priority anymore , like if you'll notice I already voted for niichan and will only change my vote if I end up suspecting one of the others more.

    agreed about niichan being a bit too passive. So far he only addressed Gary and I'm the one who actually voted for him.
    Got it.
    I don't remember imp's role, but the did play, but there is different players this time like kd, googlez, Evil... So I dont it really happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    wizzard changed his vote by the end of the day? When he fist voted for toc?
    First he voted for googlez... Then, in the very end of the day phase he tried to change his vote to toc, but when he did it he didn't saw googlez had changed his vote to kd (he was voting for toc) and I decided to vote for kd too. So toc lost a vote (googlez) (toc was with 3 votes, so he got only 2 after this), and kd gained more 2 (mine and googlez vote). He thought toc was losing when he changed his vote for him. When I said he made it tied he tried to delete it. You can see this here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3064926. That's why I think it's hard to believe a mafia member would try to kill another mafia. That's why I doubt toc's being mafia, even if he's weird.

    ---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    so you're a detective? XD

    Well if I'm gonna say I'll protect you [which I probably will since no one else is proving more trustworthy than you at this time] I'm probably going to be the next target.
    If I'm the next target then 1.gary should protect tata next , 2 .DON'T JUST GO FOR ME GARY IS A DOCTOR TOO OKI?!?! XDDDDDD
    Ok, who of you is the insane doctor? That's the problem.
    And I'm not sure if I'm sane, insane or naive.

    ---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

    DD is kinda crazy sou I think maybe it's possible he could put 2 detectives in the game, one insane and the other naive.
    Like my sister could be insane and I could be naive, Idk. I fear this.
    Last edited by Tatasugoi; October 08, 2012 at 02:10 AM.

  11. #805
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    DUDE FUCKING DIGITAL ........UPDATE THE FIRST POST AND STRIKE OUT ALL THE DEAD PLAYERS! It's fucking annoying to go check who's dead and to see so many alive |:
    imp wizz and kd are dead strike them out .



    tata I hope I'm sane. But you should really investigate lawly niichan or evil then

    Also I was referring to the first day. when I voted for toc at some point wizz voted for him too then changed to someone else.

    Anyway did you investigate anyone so far?

    ---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

    yes it's possible to put 2 detectives there were two the last game too

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #806
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Yes, there is 2 detectives, trust me. Was (Bunny is dead ).
    When she died I got why she was so happy when she suspected I was a detective too.
    Yes, I investigated 2. Both DD said they was townies.

    ---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

    DD, I want to know how many hours I have to vote!!!
    Wake up and work!

    ---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

    Jeez, I need to sleep and I still don't know how many hours I have.


    ---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

    Ok, I guess the day phase lasts 24 hours so I'm leaving.

  14. #807
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,828
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    before I read up on anything. I would like to know , Evil if you asked our roles why didn't you go ahead and give out your role as well?
    I thought I gave already enough information about my role. You just need to count one and one together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    Yes, I investigated 2. Both DD said they was townies.
    Tell us who.

    ---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------




    Okay, so when I went to bed yesterday I thought it might be a good move to analyse the dead mafia's posts and see if there's a scheme. I will start with Imperium, who I assume have been not only the official boss, but also mafia's main strategian. I wanted to see if there were some steady persons he tried to incriminate, actively or descretely and which persons he overlooked completely. Maybe this will hint on who is the last mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Subject: Votekill
    Object: Googlez_kun
    Justification: Jerk
    So he voted for googlez without any reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I would like to clarify I will be changing my vote as it was a joke. Some players have yet to show up, I would like to see everyone before making a decision.

    And what is up with lawlett?
    He is saying googlez vote was random, and mentioning lawlett, who has been acting fishy to him with the avatars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Okay firstly I have to apologise to googlez, I didnt get here in time for the end of the round yesterday. Which is entirely my fault.

    Evil you are incredibly aggressive player and if I didnt remember your last game that would have put me off. But having seen that type of play from you before I would have found it more suspicious if you didnt play that way. So for now I'm withholding judgement. I have some suspicions but I will re-read the thread to see if anything more pops up.
    He excuses for googlez being almost killed, because he wasn't there to change his vote. I don't think that is a sincere. Becasue if it was then googlez would be pretty much the last mafia. Then he is commenting on my game, saying I am not suspicious because of the behaviour in previous games.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    That line was because the idiot was posting first without his avy. Then took it on and back off. Then posted without it again. Should have clarified that a bit more.
    About lawlett.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I think whats important to realise from the last phase is that no major bandwagons occurred. Banana was barely killed and it could have easily been any one of us. It seems like there was not much consensus building there, but everyone making their own theories and stubbornly sticking to it. I liked evil's analysis of the players from his perspective, though I have to say its coloured by bias and inconsistent reasoning.

    One the one hand people are being lambasted for not playing the same way they played before, toc being the biggest case. If anything I find him the least suspicious. We seen him as a townie, we seen him as a mafia, and we see him now. His game in all three instances has stayed exactly the same. kdowns however is being the same player he is, quite silent barely playing, but this is not considered suspicious because "he always plays like that". There has to be some consistency in that sense.
    He's criticising my analysis because of the bias towards toc and kdowns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I think lawletts lack of actual trolling and naffing around makes me suspect he has an important role in the game and is taking it seriously. On the other hand even if he posted a lot and he didnt reveal much. wizzard and googlez can be put under the noob bracket, we dont have much to go on with the two of them (other than googlez being a jerk of course - for those paranoid and lacking a sense of humour this is a joke, I repeat a joke - ).
    He is suspicious of lawlett's trollish behaviour, on the other hand he says he has an important role, which disburdens lawly a lot in the same sentence. It is also interesting how he puts googlez and wizzard under the noob radar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    xi0 in the last game was subtle in leading discussion, every post he made was with an end goal in sight. He did not lead but he steered. This is not the same time around, half his posts are flippant one liners with what seems to be very little care and thought the others seem rushed. His vote for niichan had bizarre reasoning. I suspect though he either does not have much time/or is not online as much as before, so is rushing what he posts. I am not going to jump on this bandwagon until he posts more and responds to the accusations.
    He says xi0's game is different than when he was mafia last time, which means he doesn't think he is mafia this time. And then again he says he is cautious of him because of the niichan vote. I think he is just picking up my vote changing in day 1 and that some were agreeing with it, such as sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    The last person I wanted to discuss was Evil3ye. He is being very proactive, he is challenging and questioning everything. Your willingness to be in the spotlight can either be seen as a brave Mafia member or an aggressive townie. I mentioned it before in the last game though, the biggest enemy for us is not the mafia but ourselves. Putting down your reasons is good but we should beware of inconsistent reasoning and rational because as we saw clearly in the last game that is how the mafia will try and make a small fire into a raging bandwagon inferno of lynching.

    The rest I dont have much to say. A lot of people are posting with a lot off fluff but no substance.
    Again, same post, another paragraph about me, trying to discredit me and while saying I am very challenging and questioning, leaving the option open of me being mafia. I get from this he was very afraid I will start bandwagoning him, as he was third on my list. All the other people (kdowns, toc, sakura, tata) he didn't feel like mentioning here at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    What is the reason? Because there really cant be one for playing the way you are.

    Actually the only logical conclusion I could come to is that you are in fact either

    1. A mafia member - Your admission was to deflect blame and add to the flippant personality your are building for yourself. By not contributing and giving silly answers you are not hiding nor standing out, you are doing something completely different. You are being ridiculous, so rather than everyone think you are mafia they will think you are just an annoyance.

    2. A serial killer - You dont care about voting, or any of the discussions, but are waiting for the night phase to kill. You just want to watch the world burn. Whoever is mafia/townie is none of your concern.

    Thats the only thing I can gather from your position. If you have little time you would step up and make your apologies and let yourself be gracefully hostkilled (as countless others did before).
    Suddenly... kdowns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Im busy writing another post about the game, but to quickly say that was my exact point xi0. Its quite smart, it avoids both groups of players. Im pretty sure he is a serial killer.
    Again, kdowns, agreeing with xi0 about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    There is a prostitute player that chooses a player every night phase. This player cannot perform an action during the phase. It is possible the prostitute chose kdowns and stopped him from carrying out his actio
    Justifying why kdowns is criminal. This is the heating bandwagon he was talking about earlier mafia members would try to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Looking at the votes currently, I can only find two votes with valid reasoning. The xi0 for niichan and the niichan for xi0. The rest...the rest. What in the name of fucks has this game descended too.
    Imp's vote analysis starts... Defending xi0's and niichan's arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Lets begin with the toc votes. The vote by googlez boils down too "I am convinced by evils arguments, so its either xi0 or toc..so urm i got toc". How has this slipped under the radar? I understand noob townie behaviour but this is classic noob mafia behaviour. He is votekilling someone without any serious thoughts of his own. Please provide something more than jumping on evils bandwagon. Edit: This was written before googlez post above, which has changed my mind on this paragraph.
    Dissing googlez and being clearly pro-toc here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Then we get to Sakura. Ah lovely Sakura. If I didnt like her outside the thread I would probably resort to strangling vodoo dolls of her likeliness in the faint hope magic actually works. She has stuck to toc like a bad flea. From Farfalla to me, and others as well have said countlessly again and again, toc played the same way in every game he has
    been in. He hasnt changed. Not once. But nonetheless dear Sakura has taken upon herself to vote for him again because her suspicions have not changed. What were her suspicions?


    Yea, im off to begin making that doll.

    She also seemed to have said she thought Evils analysis was spot on, and then after said she found him really suspicious. Inconsistent.
    Dissing sakura and being clearly pro-toc here, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I am not going to even go into wizzards vote in detail. Just a cursory glance from anyone should be enough.


    ...Noob exuberance I hope. We use to have a stamp on our reports in school called the CDB, it meant you were being horrible in class. It stood for "Could do better", classic understatement but apt here.
    Covering wizzard under the noob argument again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Then is toc

    This is superb deductive skills toc. Why did no one else think of this? It was all there in black in white. I for one am pretty convinced, you have everything right there. There is reason, logic and a sound rationale. I think you are being severely underestimated in your critical thinking. Its obviously showing up here. As I said, superb stuff.
    Dissing toc's play, but not really incriminating him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    lawlett seems to have voted out of annoyance at kdowns behaviour. Which is not helpful but understandable I think.
    He agrees with lawlett's vote against kdowns, who he is going to vote for soon too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Reading through this I cant help but wonder if there is a single player Evil hasnt accused of something or other. You are like an overexcited dog barking at everything and everyone. Not that I mind, it brings everything out to the fore but you are still in my opinion simply to brazen to be mafia. This can easily backfire and cause a people to suspect you in turn, so you must either be brave and canny or have complete confidence in your innocence. To be perfectly honest you I still dont know what to fully make of you...My suspicions are a trio, xi0, naruto-niichan and lawlett. However it is not conclusive and its not based on anything more solid than my feelings on how they are playing. If I had more I would try and make a case but I dont. So I am going to do something else entirely.
    Discrediting me again, because I jump on everyone, one further post to protect himself from the hate train. His suspects are lawlett's , niichan and xi0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I am going to vote for kdowns. My reasoning is that I believe he is a serial killer. Its been discussed above. Now I know this brings about the question of why try to kill the serial killer. The reasoning is simple, I am more sure of him being a serial killer than I am of someone being suspicious enough as a mafia member.

    The likelihood we kill a townie is higher than a mafia member, this means by the beginning of the next phase we can conceivably be down by 3 townies (including the serial killer kill). This will make our chances of winning this game closer and closer to nil. Killing the serial killer in this lynching would mean that the likelihood two townies dying in the night becomes 0 this extends the game and makes it more likely to find the mafia members in future phases because we have more posts to build evidence on. We also kill a disruptive influence on our game, his posts help the mafia more than they hinder it and he is annoying.
    Justifying his kdowns vote and hating and trying to bandwagoning him, by telling how dangerous it'd be keeping him around. How lucky he was that Tata jump so easily onto it. Then again unlucky, because kdowns shot him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Well as I said its an unsubstantiated feeling, and there is no solid facts behind it. But the reasoning is because I feel its a ploy. You vote each other, make excuses etc and let the others go about their business lynching each other. You already have your "targets" and are seen as less suspicious. It helps niichan stay relevant in the game since it seems he is busy and doesnt get him hostkilled.
    This comment is about niichan and xi0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You missed this part which I was quickly editing in.

    As I said it was unsubstantiated gut instinct which doesnt lead to anything successful in most cases. I dont just jump on every passing fancy that happens to flit across my brain. Im pretty sure I can make an emotional case but I didnt and wont until its more conclusive. That is why I left that part short but you wanted to know why I thought that way so thats it basically.
    Something more about niichan and xi0 probably, dunno now.


    Soooo puuuhhh... Seems I'm through. From Impy's post you can clearly see he was trying to protect his mafia buds, or at least one, that we know for sure, wizzard. He said it quite a few times that he is a noob and thus doesn't know better. On the other hand, the other noob, googlez, he was attacking for voting according to my analysis. I start more and more thinking that xi0 as well as niichan are innocent, those are just two townies who heated up in a discussion, more or less random one such as I had with farfalla at the end of day one, and in which Imp was trying to spill oil.

    Whereas he gave contradictable comments on lawly, saying he might be suspicious but also might have a good and important role, we clearly seen how protective he was when he talked about toc! He tried to discredit sakura and googlez for following my analysis, while farfalla and xi0 already said that this is how he always plays, for voting for him.

    Of course we have no guarantee, that he'd treat both mafia members equally, but at least this is a feasible hunch now we have.
    So everyone! VOTE TOC!
    Last edited by Evil3ye; October 08, 2012 at 05:56 AM.

  15. #808
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Spoiler show


    Googlez1x(lawlett)
    tatasugoi1x(thorn)
    Niichan1x(sakura)
    NO VOTE1x(evil)
    4 out of 8 votes

    8 hours left!


    Did I miss any votes? These posts are gigantic!

  16. #809
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    It's impossible to read that dude, but your analysis is fair

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #810
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,828
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

    Can you offer something better, like why niichan is more suspicious?

Thread Closed
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts