Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 493 Discussion / 494 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 493 Discussion / 494 Predictions

I should have been more specific. True, kensei did learn a technique from the elder however his situation was supposed to be similar to kenichi's in the grand scheme of things. So what I thought was that generally it was akisame and ma who taught him but the elder occasionally intervened.
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23627...apter-121.html
    Is that the same technique though? The technique kensei used was about getting a different effect on hits based on the amount of hits he used. The technique rimi used was about hitting the same spot as many times as her speed allowed thus dealing huge amounts of damage.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems more or less the same technique. At least in principle. She also seems to change a number of the fingers but on her foot and the angle of attack and not only hit the same spot.

Also Kensei used to learn Tenchi Mushin Ryuu and that's a style that derives from Kazou Nukite, so I believe the legs techniques are as well from this style.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The manga never mentions or implies that rimi is changing the amount of toes she is attacking with. If anything rimi does the exact opposite from that.
    http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/418/11
    Rimi actually clutches her toes and attacks repeatedly like that. The manga literally shows rimi with her clutched fingers attacking over and over.

Well, if tenchi mushin ryuu is a style then if anything kazou nokite would have to be a part of it rather than the other way around. However it one of the techniques that was taught specifically by the elder meaning that it does not have a specific style to it. Kazou nukite does not belong to tenchi mushin ryuu anymore than seikuken belongs to karate/mua thai/jujitsu/kung fuu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeda looks good here (talking about spoilers) to bad hes gonna be defeated for the plot sake,but the good thing,thers can be a rematch for him and Kenichi goin against someone else

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

kkck
    Well, I've got an impression that Tanaka's Master invented Tenshi Mushin Ryuu after learning Kazoe Nukite from Elder. I might be wrong though.

Yes, I agree about Rimi after looking closely. Anyhow we'll learn a bit more about her soon as she seems to be destined to fight Miu again.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2