Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2003

Thread: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    well I managed to stay alive even though I was aggressive till like the end of the game [almost] so it worked just fine.
    And no I'm not that way irl! ASK BOB AND HERM AND BENE!

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Doesn't matter I was townie BOTH TIMES I played and died too O_O and you still kept telling me to stfu. And I posted in this thread too wizard not in the game thread.
    You've never survived a game. You've never won. You even got hostkilled as the Mafia Boss. If you want to talk shit, fine...but at least know what you're talking about when you do it

I meant the way you are when you play. It tends to be the same.

No, on top of posting in the game thread you also posted in this thread about the CURRENT game while it was going on. You can't just post whatever you want here.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I think scav has a point and that shouldnt be dismissed just because its scav (however tempting that might be). A policy of "Speak only when you can improve upon the silence" while shouldn't be enforced, it should really become part of the culture of how we play the game. To be honest it's basic courtesy to those who have to re-read the threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I think scav has a point and that shouldnt be dismissed just because its scav (however tempting that might be). A policy of "Speak only when you can improve upon the silence" while shouldn't be enforced, it should really become part of the culture of how we play the game. To be honest it's basic courtesy to those who have to re-read the threads.
    The problem is it's coming from the wrong person. What bene said earlier is true, scav didn't bother trying to change that. When we're playing and in the moment things that aren't necessarily game-related get posted, but for fucks sake I think he's exaggerating. This is the largest game we've had in a while, maybe the largest ever?

I don't play the mafia game to spam the thread, no one does. But some of the noobs just come in and pepper the thread with nonsense. Some even play this way and there's no way to react to it *cough*hardy*cough*faust*cough*

But I think we can all try to take a back a notch or two.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The problem is it's coming from the wrong person. What bene said earlier is true, scav didn't bother trying to change that. When we're playing and in the moment things that aren't necessarily game-related get posted, but for fucks sake I think he's exaggerating. This is the largest game we've had in a while, maybe the largest ever?

I don't play the mafia game to spam the thread, no one does. But some of the noobs just come in and pepper the thread with nonsense. Some even play this way and there's no way to react to it *cough*hardy*cough*faust*cough*

But I think we can all try to take a back a notch or two.
    I think whether he was exaggerating or not it is still a decent point. I dont think anyone plays the game to spam but nevertheless we do have a lot of borderline posts from everyone. The post I made was really as much for myself as for anyone else. Does the thread really need another sarcastic quip? No. Neither does it really need another silly joke from myself. If we limit ourselves individually first rather than policing others, the game will noticeably change.

In essence the best thing to do is to ask yourself if what you are posting is what your character would say. The more we limit ourselves conversing as Mangahelpers members (and not Mafia game players) the better the game will be to those playing and to those who are later re-reading it.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

You've never survived a game. You've never won. You even got hostkilled as the Mafia Boss. If you want to talk shit, fine...but at least know what you're talking about when you do it

I meant the way you are when you play. It tends to be the same.

No, on top of posting in the game thread you also posted in this thread about the CURRENT game while it was going on. You can't just post whatever you want here.
    wtf is up with that ? You trying to make me feel shitty for not winning ? And to prove me 'wrong' by stating the obvious?

Excuse me for having RL issues and missing the first day and getting hostkilled. And I had no idea I was a mafia boss then either. And I didn't say I survived the entire game , just close to the end. That's not talking shit. I posted in the game thread when I was dead? wtf? I only posted during night phase cuz I didn't realize it started. And I wasn;t talking about current game as in what was happening after I died till after I got pissed fro being told to stfu. I was posting about me being butthurt for being killed by stupid townies or idk I think once I was killed by mafia and once by townies, regardless I was butthurt. Since I was proud to be a townie AND BOTH GAMES I WAS A DOCTOR.
    And really? Have I been aggressive this game? am I playing the same way?

And you said naturally so I figured you meant that's just the way I am in general not strictly in the game.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

oh walls of text hallelujah!~

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I blame evil, the days are too long and I can't resist the urge to talk!!

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I think whether he was exaggerating or not it is still a decent point. I dont think anyone plays the game to spam but nevertheless we do have a lot of borderline posts from everyone. The post I made was really as much for myself as for anyone else. Does the thread really need another sarcastic quip? No. Neither does it really need another silly joke from myself. If we limit ourselves individually first rather than policing others, the game will noticeably change.

In essence the best thing to do is to ask yourself if what you are posting is what your character would say. The more we limit ourselves conversing as Mangahelpers members (and not Mafia game players) the better the game will be to those playing and to those who are later re-reading it.
    Jokes limited to this thread!

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

so the better you roleplay the getter the game. It's actually supposed to be a role playing game if you ask me

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Jokes limited to this thread!
    Something like that yea.

so the better you roleplay the getter the game. It's actually supposed to be a role playing game if you ask me
    Yes Sakura, the getter the game.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf is up with that ? You trying to make me feel shitty for not winning ? And to prove me 'wrong' by stating the obvious?

Excuse me for having RL issues and missing the first day and getting hostkilled. And I had no idea I was a mafia boss then either. And I didn't say I survived the entire game , just close to the end. That's not talking shit. I posted in the game thread when I was dead? wtf? I only posted during night phase cuz I didn't realize it started. And I wasn;t talking about current game as in what was happening after I died till after I got pissed fro being told to stfu. I was posting about me being butthurt for being killed by stupid townies or idk I think once I was killed by mafia and once by townies, regardless I was butthurt. Since I was proud to be a townie AND BOTH GAMES I WAS A DOCTOR.
    And really? Have I been aggressive this game? am I playing the same way?

And you said naturally so I figured you meant that's just the way I am in general not strictly in the game.
    I didn't mean to be petty, but you did the exact same thing, unprovoked, when I'm presumably on the same side as you. That's just nonsense, lol.

I take the game seriously, so sorry. I had getting killed coming, I figured it might happen when night started. But someone who's posting without bothering reading the thread, asking people to summarize 80+ pages of activity, and then deems it necessary to give me shit? I just found it funny

No, you aren't being aggressive this game, but you're being aggressive here. You're barely playing this game. But yes, you have played in a confrontational way in the past, but thats not really relevant. So, I'm not holding RL against you, but why sign up then?

And it doesn't really matter why you're breaking the rules by posting after night starts, or discussing the current game here when you shouldn't...it damages the game.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Something like that yea.

Yes Sakura, the getter the game.
    FUUU better I meant better~!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I didn't mean to be petty, but you did the exact same thing, unprovoked, when I'm presumably on the same side as you. That's just nonsense, lol.

I take the game seriously, so sorry. I had getting killed coming, I figured it might happen when night started. But someone who's posting without bothering reading the thread, asking people to summarize 80+ pages of activity, and then deems it necessary to give me shit? I just found it funny

No, you aren't being aggressive this game, but you're being aggressive here. You're barely playing this game. But yes, you have played in a confrontational way in the past, but thats not really relevant. So, I'm not holding RL against you, but why sign up then?

And it doesn't really matter why you're breaking the rules by posting after night starts, or discussing the current game here when you shouldn't...it damages the game.
    I only did that cuz you did it to me in the last game I played |:

OMG you serious? Fine! Excuse me, for having to deal with shit irl ,Gary! And not having enough energy to read 100 pages of spam and STILL be active in the game.

I signed up because theer was a person who was hired to deal with mom's apartment and he bailed on me and left the city and he didn't finish painting the walls he painted just 1 hand in the living room and hall and left the kitchen and bathroom looking like shit. and when I went on monday the electricity was all fried nothing worked and I had to call an electrician. he barely managed to find the place which was causing the short circuiting and he cut the wires there [after making a huge hole in my kitchen wall] and now was supposed to come tomorrow but I don't have the money anyway so he won't come and I can't fix that fucking whole in the wall till he fixes the outlet's wiring and change the electric panel and fuses and whatnot. so I can't paint most walls with outlets cuz he'll have to change the wiring in the walls...so he'll make holes everywhere which I have to fix. Then repaint the walls then hopefully manage to rent it so I can get my money back and manage to pay rent in the apartment I live in with my bro.
    And who's gonna do that if not me ? Mom? My stupid excuse of a brother? my grandma? My dad who divorced mom over 16 years ago and god knows about his whereabouts right now? My cats? My excuses of friends? I'd like to think I'm active enough for the amount of shit that's been layd on my lap so suddenly. And you know very well I've been active in the past 2 games.Plus I was so looking forward to the game! Why NOT sign up?
    Last edited by sakura-aneki; November 30, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

16. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Mafia game is like sakura's own virtual diary...

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

You should get that wiring fixed asap, it's dangerous.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Digital diary goes well with digital dude.

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

Thread Closed
Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast