Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: how strong is really Yukimura?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: how strong is really Yukimura?

let's just say, he's so strong that he has to be temporary be written out of the series of Npot... for now.

but when he comes back he'll be even stronger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    let's just say, he's so strong that he has to be temporary be written out of the series of Npot... for now.

but when he comes back he'll be even stronger.
    More? I think Konomi's eliminating him for some time because if he recieves another big power up, he'll just be No.1 of Japan.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its just like how teuzka seals his hyakuren, he went to repair his shoulder, and came back to the team in time for pot1 finals. I mean think about it , if yukimura is already strong, and he needs surgery to repair something, when fixed he'll be stronger. maybe just mentally not phsicallly or not his tennis may get stronger. as far as what traits of his will be stronger we wont know till it says.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree it's for the best and it makes sense.
    Konomi always stated there were three at the top.
    Sanada got BA + Improvement, Tezuka got TnK, Yukimura either shouldn't play or should leave and get treated so he can get back their average level without him ruining the plot by suddenly being too strong for the camp.

Since Yuki matches are too simple, Konomi won't really have him lose to anybody in the camp at this moment I feel, and since his tennis is so bland as he uses only Final-Boss technique, if he is up against these HSers who are all technique with no special shot it's going to be extremely boring and a waste of pages.
    So I also would like Yuki to leave and return to the storyline.
    If he does I imagine Konomi would make him face Sanada or Fuji or something if he is on an opposing team, but I'd rather Yuki returned to Japan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Marui's negotiation with the bargain hunter Kimijima has been affirmed, Yukimura's gonna get surgery from an American doctor. This can only mean one thing.

He's gonna leave the story for a while, probably until the very last match, just like in the original PoT, and become daddy to anyone who opposes him. If Yukimura's still ill that means he's not playing to his fullest. When he's at top health, it's gonna be to a point where you don't even have to play tennis against him, just step on the court, pick up your racket, then drop your racket, walk to the net, and don't shake Yukimura's hand, but let him pat you on the head, as if he were to say, "Good job Billy." As if you were his child. Since, that's all you're gonna be.

Seriously though, I don't think Yukimura's gonna come back to the Japan team. If he goes to America for surgery, he might find some insanely strong American players and join their U-17. Just like how Tezuka might find some new dick in Germany.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Now that Marui's negotiation with the bargain hunter Kimijima has been affirmed, Yukimura's gonna get surgery from an American doctor. This can only mean one thing.

He's gonna leave the story for a while, probably until the very last match, just like in the original PoT, and become daddy to anyone who opposes him. If Yukimura's still ill that means he's not playing to his fullest. When he's at top health, it's gonna be to a point where you don't even have to play tennis against him, just step on the court, pick up your racket, then drop your racket, walk to the net, and don't shake Yukimura's hand, but let him pat you on the head, as if he were to say, "Good job Billy." As if you were his child. Since, that's all you're gonna be.

Seriously though, I don't think Yukimura's gonna come back to the Japan team. If he goes to America for surgery, he might find some insanely strong American players and join their U-17. Just like how Tezuka might find some new dick in Germany.
    Yukimura playing as an American representative vs Sanada in the All Japan?

I'd love that, but I don't see Yukimura playing as an American representative, he just goes for a surgery, not to play tennis, he'll come back later but Tezuka's different, he goes to become a pro, Yukimura will go through the surgery and return, unless he finds somebody (like you said) that makes him play as an American representative (that'd suck)

I want to see Yukimura play in the Japan team, even if he won't be defeated, we don't know how he'll do against top players like Shuuji or Ryoga, I just want to see him going all out with Yips being useless.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just what if tezuka and yukimura play on the same team on another country! and teaches yukimura to open the final door of muga.

jpan reps will be in trouble

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    just what if tezuka and yukimura play on the same team on another country! and teaches yukimura to open the final door of muga.

jpan reps will be in trouble
    I don't think that is possible......

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Not as strong as his fans make him out to be anyway.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Not as strong as his fans make him out to be anyway.
    Konomi stated he and Ryoma are at the Top of the Middle School tennis world in a Pair Puri that happened during the Revolution arc.
    So Konomi has stated himself he is Top tier.
    We have evidence to show that Ryoma and Yuki are not the only players at the top tier however.

You're free to counter what Konomi has said though.
    Don't make empty posts like that however, give evidence to go with your statement.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukimura is Dan Taichi.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Yukimura is Dan Taichi.

Even the white T-shirt that's a bit too big for him, similar design to that flashback of Yuki, Sanada and Tezuka.

I guess the small difference is that in the manga, Yuki's headband is always white as oppose to always green.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3