Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: K / K-Project

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: K / K-Project

So, caught up/finished and although first half was terrible, maybe from some episode 7 or 8, K was getting better and the last two episodes were very enjoyable for me. My biggest problem with the anime would be that we don't know almost anything about.... well, anything... but by the end I came to like most of the characters. In the first half, I didn't really care about anyone sans maybe Kuro, now I finally came to like Red and Blue Kings, more or less. The main trio, I really care about them, and clansmen are at least interesting. I want to know more about them, sigh.

Cried in the last ep. Although I didn't say many good things about the anime while watching it, now I'm looking forward to the sequel. As long as Shiro comes back (definitely yes!) and he's reunited with Kuro and Neko, I'll watch it. I wonder how the story of Yata and Fushimi (Fushimi is interesting) continues, and I want to know who is Anna and what's up with her.
    Though Mikoto won't reunite with Reishi ;_;

Hopefully the sequel won't be a brand new story.. but I guess not. We know too little about current characters.

And omg yes, the song playing when the beautiful red lights were floating up was soooooooo good. I need to go find it now.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you because of this image; the green and black colour are revealed when Kuroh explains to Shiro about the Seven Kings

If the image doesn't upload go to this webpage:

http://imagebin.org/246990
    Last edited by 13simplestrongsoul; February 16, 2013 at 04:56 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    K Project movie in 2014

It was announced in today's seyiuu event at Yokohama Pacifico that a movie will be released in 2014.
    Source: fencer_x (you can find a whole report about the event at her blog).
    The fans were expecting the announcement of a date for second season, but it didn't come.
    Last edited by Asclepius; May 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7