Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: K / K-Project

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: K / K-Project

Episode 6 was heartbreaking. Damn, this show wasn't supposed to be that emotional for me. Next week looks like a turning point, with the Blue King himself going into the field. Munakata vs Kuroh, can't wait for it.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

We got a glimpse of what actual happened... But still not enough.
    WHO is this Isana Yashiro? WHO or... WHAT is Neko? Can't wait to find out.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Today's episode was one of the best so far. We got many revelations. I felt bad for Kuroh. It shows how powerful Kings are and the power gap that exists from their subordinates. Neko has been an annoyance in the series for me but it may change in the coming chapters. I am little sad knowing Colorless King is the weakest of them all or did I read it wrong?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the weakest in terms of individual power but he is the caterpillar for balance.
    Neko is still hot and cute and she gave us a lot of truth about what happened.
    But as always more questions than answers.
    We know Neko has a totally hax power and "Shiro" was on a cepellin with the "Our Father" in german on it. I wonder what that means. :O

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, it is revealed! Shiro is the seventh king after all... I wonder what kind of power he actually has?
    There is still some questions to be answered though... How he met Totsuka and why he was in that psycho state... And what does sephiroth Silver King has to do with this all? Now he seems to be the evil guy.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

At last. I still don't think we need to wait 6 episodes to get to this point, but whatever. At least we're here already.

It seems like color is an important attribute to someone's power, or Reishi is just overconfident about his own power. I personally don't think being colorless is weak; usually something neutral is much more powerful, for its own power, and for its position being neutral. Definitely looking forward to see what exactly happened from the sky until he drop down to the gym of the school, and how he wasn't hurt at all (lol), and the incident with Totsuka. I'm kinda hoping to see the evil Shiro soon. XD

Neko, Neko. Still Shiro no Neko no matter what, huh. Well, time for her to pay.

Finally, once again I have something to look forward to from K next week!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So the first king has a german sentence written on his ship (somehow related to it's name Himmelreich, couldn't read the whole sentence) and is called "Adolf"....

wow the anime sure has some originality

whatever, at least the story is somehow moving forward. Finally.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So the first king has a german sentence written on his ship (somehow related to it's name Himmelreich, couldn't read the whole sentence) and is called "Adolf"....

wow the anime sure has some originality

whatever, at least the story is somehow moving forward. Finally.
    The sentence is "Vater unser im Himmelreich" and his name is Adolph K Weißman who happens to be a total maniac... They love germans don't they? XD

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    The sentence is "Vater unser im Himmelreich" and his name is Adolph K Weißman who happens to be a total maniac... They love germans don't they? XD
    Ah, I guess you could read it at some point? Didn't pay that much attention.

lol feels like it, the reference to Hitler sure is obvious... let's see where it goes. I'm not really expecting a good story at this point but I hope for some great fighting scenes.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Ah, I guess you could read it at some point? Didn't pay that much attention.

lol feels like it, the reference to Hitler sure is obvious... let's see where it goes. I'm not really expecting a good story at this point but I hope for some great fighting scenes.
    Yes the first times it was shown from the front so it was readable.

At this point I don't even care anymore.
    What I feared happened... At this moment it is a second Guilty Crown stealing my time...
    Explaining nothing... Just stating weird facts and showing boobs...
    I wonder if it can redeem itself because the visualisation is still outstanding.
    I'll just hope for some good fighting as well.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The mystery that is Shiro and why he was kicked from the Silver King should be solved in -12 episodes. We know Colorless King is the weakest yet he can tip the scale of balance to either side. ''Weakest'' means the power-level among the Kings fluctuates. If I didn't read wrong, Silver King is the most important and Gold King because of him? Silver King rules the skies and Gold King on earth? One more question, how many kings been mentioned? I can recall Blue, Red, Silver, Gold, Colorless, Green (was there a mention about him), ?, ?. Neko is really irritating. I don't find her cute at all.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about kings as well when watching the latest episode. Let's start counting.
    1. First - Silver: Adolph
    2. Second - Gold: ??
    3. Third - Red: Mikoto
    4. Fourth - Blue: Reishi
    5. Fifth - ??: ??
    6. Sixth - ??: ??
    7. Seventh - Colorless: Shiro

I don't think we've heard the number of HOMRA yet so I don't add them anywhere.

Well, finally the small group did something. I guess most viewers had given up with plot up to this point; just to see who or what exactly Shiro and Neko are is probably what keeps us going. Even all these things about being a king is still vague. Where the powers are from, what the powers are for, what those swords are for, and so on. I also agree I don't find Neko interesting whatsoever.
    Last edited by phio_chan; November 25, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Adding Lomanghova's information.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know the exact number but Mikoto is the Red King. Munakata and Mikoto seem to be equally powerful. May be one of them is slightly powerful. He could be either 3rd or the 5th King. I tend to go with 5th.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'm intereted in this series are characters relationships (the most), the animation and the choreography of fights.

Actually Mikoto is the 3rd king (stated in the 3rd episode when Shiro aks Kuroh who the red guys are, Kuroh says"Mikoto Suoh is the King of the third clan", according to NWTC translation).
    Last edited by Lomahongva; November 25, 2012 at 09:14 AM.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If the numbering is based on the kings power, then Mikoto is stronger than Reishi? And I wonder where the other kings/clans are, so far we really haven't seen them. Are they hiding, or just don't exist anymore at the moment?

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast