Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: K / K-Project

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: K / K-Project

Even though nothing much happened, but this eps is making me more curious than before.

This time no mention at all about the first king, but Shiro and gang shows up for a while.
    It seems that every party here is losing pieces of information that they actually need.
    Also, Mikoto and Munakata seemed to be old friends? I want to know more about this. The relationship between Red Clan and Blue Clan is really complicated, huh? First, Fushimi and Yata, then Seri and Kusanagi, now Mikoto and Munakata? Oh, and that scene. Jeez, I'm actually tempted to push Munakata's face if I'm there.
    We finally see Yata and Fushimi's past. Is it just me or Fushimi looked crazy? Actually young Yata and Fushimi are cute.
    I don't know why but I'm starting to ship Seri and Kusanagi.
    I wonder what Shiro and gang will do in the next eps. If we look at their number, they will surely have no chance, but then again, Kuro and Neko are exceptionally strong and Shiro is the wild card. We still don't know what is his power. (again, I have to ask, is it just me or Kuro seems to have feeling towards Kukuri?)

And the preview... doesn't show much, but what's with the Sword of Damocles in the last picture? It looks so pretty and shiny... and it has blue, green(?), red and white(?) glow.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Also, Mikoto and Munakata seemed to be old friends? I want to know more about this. The relationship between Red Clan and Blue Clan is really complicated, huh? First, Fushimi and Yata, then Seri and Kusanagi, now Mikoto and Munakata?
    Yeah, that. Makes me wonder if they actually came from one clan, then separated or something.

We finally see Yata and Fushimi's past. Is it just me or Fushimi looked crazy? Actually young Yata and Fushimi are cute.
    Fushimi has always been crazy in my eyes. His past confirmed that. As if his lust for blood and battle and high position is so obvious. ^^;

I don't know why but I'm starting to ship Seri and Kusanagi.
    They seem pretty close, indeed. I smell something fishy. /romance freak

(again, I have to ask, is it just me or Kuro seems to have feeling towards Kukuri?)
    Kukuri left quite an impression, it seems. Kuro might have feelings for her, or just trying to return the favor he owed (although that's not really the case but given how obsessed he can be with his late master I can stand other weird-ness coming from him).

And the preview... doesn't show much, but what's with the Sword of Damocles in the last picture? It looks so pretty and shiny... and it has blue, green(?), red and white(?) glow.
    My first guess is Shiro's sword, although from episode 7 where it first appeared nothing was shown. And this sword looks to have more color so I don't know if it can be Shiro. I guess Suoh and Reisi's swords are not like that, though, so...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yeah, that. Makes me wonder if they actually came from one clan, then separated or something.
    Or they used to be friends, when they were just ordinary men, but then their power forced them to grow apart.

Fushimi has always been crazy in my eyes. His past confirmed that. As if his lust for blood and battle and high position is so obvious. ^^;
    And it's scary given how calm he can be sometimes. He only becomes so agitated when it comes to Yata, it seems.

They seem pretty close, indeed. I smell something fishy. /romance freak
    When their clan members are fighting each other, Seri can just get into Kusanagi's bar, have a drink that is especially made by Kusanagi just for Seri (he has red bean just because of her, remember?) and chat with Kusanagi. And it seems Seri always shows up in the bar with casual clothing while she goes everywhere else with her blue uniform. Hmm. Fishy indeed.

Kukuri left quite an impression, it seems. Kuro might have feelings for her, or just trying to return the favor he owed (although that's not really the case but given how obsessed he can be with his late master I can stand other weird-ness coming from him).
    Well, when Shiro offers to listen to Ichigen's words, he just looks at Kukuri's picture and decides that they can't keep relying on Ichigen. That is really something, Kuro who is obsessed with his master can make that decision after looking at her picture.
    (*desperately trying to convince myself that Kuro is straight*)

My first guess is Shiro's sword, although from episode 7 where it first appeared nothing was shown. And this sword looks to have more color so I don't know if it can be Shiro. I guess Suoh and Reisi's swords are not like that, though, so...
    I guess we only can wait until next eps to find out, eh? But that sword is really pretty, like something you can make into a brooch.

---------- Post added December 15, 2012 at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was December 09, 2012 at 01:05 AM ----------

OMG, by the end of the new eps, I can only say, "WTF?!" What's happening here? Who's who? How could this happen? @_@

P.S. Oh, now we know who's Sword of Damocles it is. No wonder it's so pretty.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So if Shiro happens to be the first king, the silver king, then who the hell was the guy on the ship?

The colorless king maybe?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghan View Post
    So if Shiro happens to be the first king, the silver king, then who the hell was the guy on the ship?

The colorless king maybe?
    Exactly my question.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh... Didn't see that one coming.
    The german was again horrible though...
    Can't wait to see what happens next. Finally a good kind of story progress!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I like the newest fact we had been presented with, as it was just too strange. Nothing makes sense at the moment, so looking forward to a satisfying explanation on the next episode. Hopefully.

I wonder if Adolf split his consciousness somehow to maintain order or something like that.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if it's because I'm just very simple-minded, but...definitely the best episode so far...>_<"

So everything became clear now...other than the colorless king's ambition. One single episode made me fall in love with Shiro by a thousand more times. I finally found my favorite character of the series. (didn't have one for most of the series, this one included...>.<")

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Feels like this series just started. We finally know what really happened. Shiro as the silver king is really great and I love Neko. *.*
    Anna looks like she would be a silver clansmen though... Its the haircolor I guess.

A real pity it's already ending because now it feels like a good show. =/

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's surprising. Turns out the actual bad guy is this dear colorless king, eh? It must be that fox-like ghost which can get in and out people as much as he liked. Did he "start off" as Shiro or just an independent being who suddenly entered Shiro? I think I missed that part. Anyway, I guess the last episode would talk about how they beat the seventh king and got the clans in peace.

I wonder if Mikoto will die, his Sword of Damocles is just...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's surprising. Turns out the actual bad guy is this dear colorless king, eh? It must be that fox-like ghost which can get in and out people as much as he liked. Did he "start off" as Shiro or just an independent being who suddenly entered Shiro? I think I missed that part. Anyway, I guess the last episode would talk about how they beat the seventh king and got the clans in peace.

I wonder if Mikoto will die, his Sword of Damocles is just...
    No, you don't miss it. I think it's still an open question, no explanation for that yet.

Great eps, indeed. Now things make more sense and we get to see Shiro do something awesome! I don't think the colorless king is an equal match for the first king...

It's a bit of a surprise that the second king is actually the lieutenant.

Oh, I don't particularly like Mikoto, but I would not want a fate like that for him... Maybe the first king will do something about it.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

K Anime Gets Sequel Green-Lit

Quote Quote:
    The 13th episode of GoRA Project and GoHands' K television anime aired in Japan late Thursday night (effectively early Friday morning) and announced that production on a sequel has been green-lit.
    can't help but laugh about this

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    K Anime Gets Sequel Green-Lit

can't help but laugh about this
    oh well. *shrug*

I have mixed feelings about this, but I guess I do want a sequel since the last eps leaves a LOT of questions. Really. Puh.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Watched the last episode, and I think that and episode 12 are more than enough to make K the best anime of Autumn 2012 for me. (At first, it's a draw between K and Psycho-Pass...Psycho-Pass is becoming more and more confusing as well, so guess unless that side also turns some table, K will remain the best series of the season for me just by these two last episodes alone) To be honest, I hardly understand anything at the beginning, but episode 12 is already awesome for me. And now episode 13 is just pure epic. Love it. XD

Was surprised that Kuroh can also transformed into a dog though. I thought his "Black Dog" nickname was only a title given to him. Never really expect him to actually turn into one...black dog. XD

PS. Glad I'm a simpleton. I don't criticize any anime unless it's remarkably and unforgivably one real piece of shit *cough*Code:Breaker*cough*. Why should I bother about how bad it is, if it wasn't even THAT bad. I just want to enjoy my time while watching the anime. Don't even want to bother criticizing it unless it's really extremely bad. *shrug*
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; December 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for the sequel. Those last two episodes were epic as hell. This last chorus of HOMRA was splendid.
    So for the next season 4 new king have to be introduced because Shiro will come back.

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast