Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Zetsuen no Tempest

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zetsuen no Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    I also saw that coming. Kinda thought that both princess will be female. But even though i knew this was going to happen I was still shocked. I mean cmon where did that 5 meter fire sword came from haha. So I guess Aika split her power between yosino and the other guy huh.Omg this will be interesting
    I think so too. Maybe this is the reason Hanemura could suddenly use the powers of Zetsuen. And somehow I think this guys girlfriend isn't someone meaningless either...

Though I have to say I like Aikas character even more now.
    At the moment this is a fight between two women who are in love with the same guy... :'D

I can't predict where this story is heading now but one thing is clear. Soon we will have our answer and we'll know who or what killed Aika. I'm so thrilled. :O

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant get nuff of this

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant get nuff of this
    Spoiler show
    Thats why I love the bad guys. They always have the epic weapons.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

well bad you say? Depends on how you look at her haha..angle wise

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nyahaha. After slow, rather flat episodes, this is exactly what I need. The remaining episodes better be packed with tons of action to compensate previous ones!

I guess we all have our suspicion of Aika playing a more important role than what she seems to be, although being the Princess of Exodus herself is probably something we haven't really touched yet. I think it's cool, and it makes sense quite much for all her actions and words that brought Yoshino and Mahiro to come this far. Looking at the situation now it's most probable that Hakaze was the murderer; how else would the murderer avoid the power of Tree of Genesis if it weren't for its princess herself. What made me interested would be how she explained it to Yoshino and Mahiro later, and the rest as that person from government said.

I still don't think Hanemura got his power from Aika. I think it's just like how there are Hakaze and Samon, there are Aika and Hanemura. They shared similar power, but only one leader which can access it to the fullest. Nothing beats Aika's sword at the moment, transformed from a wooden stick! <3333

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

you think Hakaze did? Imo a full power mage of exodus should destroy hakaze 1v1, since it was already hinted about that. IMo Aika committed suicide like for better good but I dont know why though

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

you think Hakaze did? Imo a full power mage of exodus should destroy hakaze 1v1, since it was already hinted about that. IMo Aika committed suicide like for better good but I dont know why though
    Ah, yes, I forgot about it. Aika's motive is still very vague for me; all I can say is that she seems to know what will happen to the future, which results in all she said to Yoshino. So yes there's also the possibility of her committing suicide to make things go the way she wants. But for what, is the question.

Or maybe we need to stop guessing and just enjoy the episodes.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

ok guys its out....

Spoiler show

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 21:

Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 21, uuuuuu. I think it's the best fight in the whole anime so far. Loving Aika so much.

The rest of the episodes shall be very interesting; starting from breaking "bad news" to saving the world. The preview looks quite action-ish too so I'm looking forward to it. Finally, payback time! XDD

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

So hanemura is confirmed as a mage now? Or they still going to continue the yoshino talk ?haha

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So hanemura is confirmed as a mage now? Or they still going to continue the yoshino talk ?haha
    I think yes, he's confirmed as one, brought suddenly because of Aika's death. I think Samon (and that Evangeline Yamamoto too) didn't trust Yoshino from the beginning because of how cunning he was, so yeah. XDD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kind of understandable. I though Yoshino was the mage too... Makes more sense it was a girl close too him too though...

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Aika transfered a part of her power to yoshino before she died. I just can't believe that the whole yoshino will just shut down like that.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

At least he will be totally depressed because it turned out in the worst way.

---------- Post added March 15, 2013 at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2013 at 07:52 PM ----------

Episode 22:

So I was totally wrong... They weren't only depressed... They were devastated and nearly broken... (Hanemura fixed the nearly part...)
    It was incredible to see Hanemura beating the sh*t out of them both. He nearly punched Yoshino out of the apartement. o__O (Didn't expect a follow up gag though...)

However. The situation is bad. I wonder what kind of plan Mashiro had in mind?

Regarding the preview. Yoshino is seeing Hakaze naked again isn't he? And I bet he hurts her feelings somehow... Furthermore it looks like someone who is not Hanemura invokes the powers of Exodus... Yoshino...? We will see.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 14, 2013 at 09:19 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast