Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Zetsuen no Tempest

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zetsuen no Tempest

I'm looking forward for more action, especially from Mahiro and Yoshino. The last half focused on Tree of Genesis of Exodus = Aika, Hakaze, and Hanemura mainly. As Yamamoto said, the boys are just boys who happened to be at a special place in a special time. Sometimes it feels like this series is no longer about them, lol. So I can't wait to see their actions, last ones. Since the words "taking responsibility for my sister/girlfriend's actions" didn't sound... too good.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yup sometimes i think this show is about hakaze and aika in where aika is the main female lead lol.I miss action scenes we had in the first 10-15 episodes

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 23:

The plan was nice but in the end Yoshino was hurt badly yet again... Hakaze will be seriously pissed now.

Hanemura vs. the Pillar... I wonder how that will turn out?

And in the end there seems to be one thing left to tell about Aika...

I'm so looking forward to the last episode!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

so the next one is the last? i feel bad kinda for yoshino i hope he is not dying ... the whole fleet is as good as dead when hakaze finds out

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. The ending of ep 23 was just... maan, I wonder what will happen now. I hope they all survive this together, though.

I wonder what kind of resistance the tree will give to Hanemura.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Another great anime comes to an end. Over all I think it has been good, I love how all of these characters were brought together. Hanemura's fight didnt impress me. His character I really dislike it, whenever its a bit hard he just gives up. I was hoping h would summon the twin swords that aika had in the past, but too bad. I kinda predicted that single mage wont be able to kill the whole tree. you need an equal force to overpower a god. The fight finished rather early in the episode i was hoping for a more awesome after story but too bad wasnt as I expected. The highlight of this episode for me was Aika's message. I give this anime 8/10 overall. What are your guys's thoughts overall??

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

That ended very fast... oô But honestly speaking, I had to burst out in laughter... Attacked by evil pineapples? And here I thought I had seen everything... XD

They wrapped this up very nicely.
    I am unhappy though that they skipped the kiss at the end... Damn them... -.- I wanted to see that happen so hard...

Aika... Trolling till her last breath... Seriously. This girl was an awesome character. But it is a good thing Mashiro and Yoshino are fine now.
    And even better he finally admitted he fell in love with Hakaze too. :3

Overall it was a very entertaining show. I'm very glad I picked it up.
    For the first half of the show I'd say 9/10. For the second 7,5/10... So overall 8,25/10.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; June 03, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL i totally forgot to meantion the pineapple... almost chocked when i saw that.... atleast it wasnt bananas hahaha. yeah aika is the definition of trolling, but indeed i am happy that i picked this show up since at first i thought this would be another magic fighting anime but the plot was so much deeper, so it was all worth it. I did feel a bit dissapointed that yoshino had absolutely no relations to the mage of zetsuen, like in last episode when hanemura was failing and said that "something is missing" i was like ok something is going to awaken in yoshino. Dissapoint.Major one.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I have to admit "missing something" was an understatement... Who would have guessed you need a giant burning sword to kill a tree who fires pineapples at you?
    But still. Yoshino and Mahiro remained normal humans. Thats what I liked very much. Thats shows us that you can achieve anything if you work hard enough.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6