Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.8 / 10)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 4.17%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

2 4.17%
  • 8 (Epic)

6 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

22 45.83%
  • 6 (Average)

12 25.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

0 0%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

2 4.17%
New Reply
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 132 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 132 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klaha View Post
    I think it's quite far fetched to assume that it could be Riful's child (the child couldn't have grown that fast), then again Riful having survived with only her lower half and now regenerating herself is far fetched too. Oh well...I guess we just have to wait until the next chapter, unless Yagi skips to Cassandra and Priscilla and decides to give us the answer on that mysterious person later (which would suck btw).
    She is an awakened being not a human, so we have no idea how long nor how fast it would develop

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    And you call that "having nothing to do with Riful"???

It has EVERYTHING to do with her.
    It has NEVER (i repeat, never) happened before that someone's yoki was confused with someone else that had nothing to do with it.
    Actually the only time that happened it was with Claire.......and sure as hell we know that Claire is REALLY connected with Teresa.

The simple fact that Chrono thought that that was Riful's yoki, basically confirms that that "thing" is actually the real Riful (but something must have happened to her.....or maybe she is releasing her real yoki for the first time) or she's someone deeply connected with her.

Also Riful doesn't have to be a "puppet" go go towards Rabona, maybe she is simply furious for Dauf's death.
    Maybe she felt the large yoki and amount of awakened beings gathering there?

And i think its as you said she is releasing her Yoki fully for the first time(as it was said she always hid/masked her yoki) , and Chrnos and the others have just never felt it before

And also how do Lars and Chronos know Riful have they met(chronos had already awakened by the time she became a warrior, as seen in E5) and the way Lars said it seems that they have have encounters with Riful before
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ariel's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra is going in that direction guided by Priscilla. Then, perhaps "Riful" has been hit by some tentacle/projectile and is going there guided by Rafaela/Luciela... so many theories!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Righ riful was missing a leg and she was unable to regenerate so how it posible to walk with two legs went she have only one a that time and about all that half lower body it tall

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

That face look even more of that of one child even more younger than riful but I doubt daufh and riful have any relations affairs intimate daufh was soooooooooo fool tha I doubt he p n t a e riful

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i justed wanted to say that here...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/485-43815-...hapter-99.html
    and here...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/485-43815-...hapter-99.html

maybe pieces/apiece broke off in riful...like raki(riful's body is tougher of course)but without her knowing(she didn't know dauf was still alive)...hence rezzing riful or atleast canceling the hellcatrods affect.making her dauf-like without a conscious...

but,why wouldn't/didn't her arms,torso and head grow back like dauf's did(arms and legs and intrails...lol)?

another thought...maybe dae retreived her remains and is using them as a half-ass bloodhound...implanting/ed prissy genes/dna to track her killer(shrugs)...
    Last edited by gnut; October 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM.

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    If Riful is infected she might be Destroyer's puppet so we will see Riful vs. Cassie fight (Destroyer's vs. Priscilla's puppet). Priscilla has recently become master manipulator and Destroyer might become Necromancer. If it can suck life maybe it can also raise from the dead?
    Perhaps, it's not a matter of fighting puppets but, as Ryus stated" balancing the books. Miria has assumed that Priscilla will absorbed Cassandra's energy. The Destroyer may intend to do the same to Riful's remnants. Whatever is within Cassandra most likely surpasses whatever is in Riful's walking corpse. However, any help is better than none. By that logic though, the Destroyer should have the ability to reanimate and absorb, Riful, Beth, Dauf and anything else it infected. Hardly makes sense and I probably neglected to consider something (high probability of the latter).
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seska's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Clare must have done something to the "Mind" of the Destroyer, while she was in "force control" inside it. Perhaps Parts of "Clare" memories is now merged in this "blob". Like she gain Rafaelas Battle Memories, the Blob got her memories. Perhaps the Blob regain a conscience

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember Riful telling Clare that Isley isn't warm and kind heart like her. Was that because Isley after all just wanted to get rid of all those ABs while Riful really wanted allies or better said friends?? So did Riful as well knew Isley's true face? IMO yes she did as if she knew the best of him and read all his moves from the very beginning. As for her survival, the best to come into my mind, which I agree with many who posted this(or at least similar proposal), is that she did put her vital organs separated all around her body in copies so if she lost a part that is vital like her head she can still function normally as we have seen when the AFs ate half of her head.

So it all comes how did she survive and why did it take so long.. Theoretically speaking, I have two theories to this:
    1- That she wasn't infected by anything and tricked everyone by her death simply by putting her vital organs elsewhere. By doing this even after Priss and Dae destroyed her upper torso she lived because her vitals weren't in that region. But that damage was so huge and severe and that means that she had to take all the time she needed just to regenerate a leg not to mention having the power to walk the distance which means that it did take like weeks to do so. But why just her lower half?? I guess she wanted to preserve as much power as possible because regenerating a human upper half requires Yoki and she needed to keep it to a critical moment just like this.

2- That she got infected but for this idea I have two theories as well:
    a- Is that when she got infected it was parallel to the Destoyer-Clare-Priscilla's combination and the development of the blob. So probably at that time it was like all that was related to the destroyer were shut down(as we never heard any crap after that about any Hellcat). So after Cassandra lost control and Priss was getting more and more out of the blob and the seal was almost broken this could have triggered all those Hellcats or at least infected beings by them who still had some powers left before the shut down to refunction. And as we know it did take some time for Cassandra to reach Robona and the centrals, so why not the same to Riful?
    b- Is that although Riful got infected, her mind powers were stronger than the rods and she ended absorbing them not the other way around! By this, she survived and had some Yoki left plus a little change in form or Yoki which still explains why everyone felt it was different. Which over all the previous points fill the blank here as well and the same or near to that could've happened and by this it could be why Riful survived.

But the strange thing is that Chronos is although looks like a strategist, he is bad at estimating the situation probably just like Miria in many ways! Over all, he was talking to the ones who destroyed the Organization, which is something they all never could achieved, so why are you underestimating them so badly?? Hell many N.2s were slain by their hands so why that all high attitude talk? And I understand why Miria didn't say a word to this and neither the rest, because they needed their cooperation so she just fed his pride more and he fell for it immediately.. Smart move Miria.

As for the rest of the ABs, one in particular other than that tough looking one caught my eyes, one that looked like an oracle or a fortune teller!
    Spoiler show

Either way they all look cool, so great job on this Yagi.

Edit: Ancy, can we get an out of ten scale this time (for the poll)?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

BTW there is something interesting I was reading about, the proposal that everything goes in two ways. And so I was thinking, and we all know from Einstein that mass can be changed into energy so why not the other way around?? Why can't energy be changed into mass and to one of proper function?? Wouldn't this explain what is happening in Claymore?? ABs have that huge amount of Yoki which is a form of energy which by releasing it they gain and add up to their mass. I know this is just a hypothesis or a theory but still it is worth mentioning because there was once written on this forum about how ridiculous the idea of them changing in mass and that caught my eyes and I have been thinking about it. But still nothing is impossible in the eyes of science so why not this?? Maybe today it is not possible but couldn't it not be true in like 30-50 years or even less??

And about the idea and talk about Yoma's biology, I'm trying to do my best to reach and write something at least scientifically based to try to explain what is going in Yagi's mind and on what scientific basis he has built this. Because we tried this I remember when the origin of Yoma was revealed but at that time I had almost nothing but the very basics and now I'm doing my best to understand Genetics to provide the best explanation possible and although my professor is giving up to date material(literately as he gave us something from papers that were published like a month ago and stuff!), still nothing truly has been discovered on that field if you compare it to what the potentials and the possibilities hold. Yet writing something less complicating that the crappy details I take would be enough I suppose for something fictional like Claymore.
    Last edited by littleangel; October 31, 2012 at 12:59 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree number12michael, a raki-clare conversation chapter would be crap. i like clare, but raki is a traitor and a liar, who prefers awakened beings. really the worst character in claymore. without him, claymore would be much,much better! thank god, clare is not interested in raki. maybe raki will have sex with dae, but definitely not with clare. the only sex scene i would want to see is clare and jean.

a galatea chapter would be also boring, because she talks only shit and is a coward.
    Last edited by Bayuga; October 31, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuga View Post
    i agree number12michael, a raki-clare conversation chapter would be crap. i like clare, but raki is a traitor and a liar, who prefers awakened beings. really the worst character in claymore. without him, claymore would be much,much better! thank god, clare is not interested in raki. maybe raki will have sex with dae, but definitely not with clare.

a galatea chapter would be also boring, because she talks only shit and is a coward.
    That would be so shoujo style.. Not for Claymore. An ES for Galatea showing how she lost her eyes would be nice but talking Galatea chapter! Spare me..
    As for Raki+Clare relationship, I believe (which I barely can admit because I'm on top of the list of people who hate Raki) that he really loves her and she loves him back, nothing is out from Clare as we all know but doesn't mean that it's not there. Love although isn't that accepted in Shounen and Seinen mangas by fans much except when you are talking about a manga that is built on that idea, other than that no way for fans because they fear that the story will go weak and where everyone lives a happy ending but Berserk here tells us it's the mangaka who through love can make it more brutal and plot smart or more and more into shoujo and stuff. So let's hope for the best and cross our fingers that Yagi wont go soft.
    Last edited by littleangel; October 31, 2012 at 05:13 AM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    As for the rest of the ABs, one in particular other than that tough looking one caught my eyes, one that looked like an oracle or a fortune teller!
    I'm just going to call her Sistina until we get the names and former ranks of the other 7. Maybe its not important but I like having the basic info on minor characters. Maybe the tough looking one will get along with Helen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, one thing is for sure, Yagi with this chapter managed to awaken the curiosity of many readers.
    No really, from this chapter Yagi could evolve the story in many directions, some totally different from one another.
    I have yet to read the english version and i already can't wait to see the next chapter to see what will happen between all those "monsters"

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, one thing is for sure, Yagi with this chapter managed to awaken the curiosity of many readers.
    No really, from this chapter Yagi could evolve the story in many directions, some totally different from one another.
    I have yet to read the english version and i already can't wait to see the next chapter to see what will happen between all those "monsters"
    So true.. Because it really has been awhile for me to post something because I got motivated by something Yagi did. Last time I remember was when the treatment was being discussed -which you got it right Malak- and before the Yoma's truth so it has been months till we got our hands on something that drove us back to the zone of pure speculations.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@littleangel: I actually LOLed a little when Chronos said he'd end them all and exuded a burst of yoki only for Miria and Deneve to look on in disinterest. IIRC, in recent chapters, the only times they actually sweat profusely at a yoki presence was during Hysteria's first jump, Roxanne's blade barrage and being confronted by the victorious Cassandra, which pretty much tells us that they've developed quite an ego when facing anyone lesser than an AO in terms of power level, which some may view as foolish but not entirely unfounded. While the probability exists that some of the top-ranking male warriors are possibly stronger than some No. 1 female warriors, their reactions indicate that they gauge Chronos as weaker than the ZAOs. Still, they shouldn't be all that cocky. They'd be fighting him and Lars without the offensive power of another AB to help them along unless Miria gets granted divine powers and pulls off another "Oops! I ate the wrong person!" stunt a la Cassandra again.

As for those ABs, while certainly interesting, they don't seem all that strong. Ms. Venus Flytrap opens up and spews tentacles, what's new with that? The well-built one exudes a Dauf aura, i.e. brute strength type. The one with chin-length, dark, wavy hair is somewhat interesting since her form's a little similar to Clare's QoB mode, though those blades seem much less mobile.

P.S. Oh, I'm not saying that they wouldn't stand a chance against the two of them. That'd contradict an earlier post, actually. I'm just saying they shouldn't be so lax, as despite their strength as a team, a misstep could still cost them.
    Last edited by Fermat; October 31, 2012 at 08:21 AM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering that Claire is back, Chrono and Lars have no chance against the ghosts.
    They may be strong, but nothing huge considering that those two are clearly weaker than even Rigardo (unless Chrono is another "Raphaela", but it's almost impossible considering what he said talking about Isley in this chapter).
    Of course i'm not saying that those two are not strong, but as long as the ghosts don't understimate them too much and do something stupid, Claire and Miria alone should have no problem kicking their a**es.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fermat View Post
    @littleangel: I actually LOLed a little when Chronos said he'd end them all and exuded a burst of yoki only for Miria and Deneve to look on in disinterest. IIRC, in recent chapters, the only times they actually sweat profusely at a yoki presence was during Hysteria's first jump, Roxanne's blade barrage and being confronted by the victorious Cassandra, which pretty much tells us that they've developed quite an ego when facing anyone lesser than an AO in terms of power level, which some may view as foolish but not entirely unfounded.
    Indeed.. Miria, Helen and Deneve are acting too high recently maybe because they not only confirmed that they became incredibly strong but because of their latest victories and the experience they acquired, which can be used against them if they let their pride get the best of them. But truly when you look at the way everyone looked at Chronos's Yoki and compare it with the reaction of Miria when Lars partuily awakened the reaction is completely different, which means that Lars although is strong he is not that much compared to the rest and even when you think about it, without Chronos he would've been able to dodge, because he never thought of it to begin with so I can say he is a pseudoelite not part of the rest (including Chronos and excluding Lars they are 8).

Quote Quote:
    While the probability exists that some of the top-ranking male warriors are possibly stronger than some No. 1 female warriors, their reactions indicate that they gauge Chronos as weaker than the ZAOs. Still, they shouldn't be all that cocky. They'd be fighting him and Lars without the offensive power of another AB to help them along unless Miria gets granted divine powers and pulls off another "Oops! I ate the wrong person!" stunt a la Cassandra again.
    Indeed, because if you remember Chronos was N.4 at that time, which means that Dauf, Rigardo and Isley are stronger than him, and so as we know Rigardo was indeed super powerful and so was Dauf but here comes the thing, Dauf was defeated by technically by Jean and Clare only because Galatea was just back up to them and barely did a thing that would have affected the outcome so this sums the powers of the awakened N.3 at that time so normally N.4 would be stronger than that and so I suppose Miria and Deneve with Tabitha can get the job done without the help of the rest because over all we are talking about someone who is close to the powers of an average N.1 and Deneve like N.3 and Tabitha almost like N.8 so 3 single digits I suppose can get the hardest jobs done (if we are not talking about AOs or awakened N.2s).

Quote Quote:
    "Oops! I ate the wrong person!" stunt a la Cassandra again.
    That made me laugh a lot and was about to wake up half of the neighborhood! But still as we all know the difference between N.6 and N.5 is tremendous and it get larger between each number and the next so that means the difference between the awakened N.4 and N.2 would be like mountains and so they wouldn't have much problem plus Clare is back and she has all those crazy powerful techniques so I can say that it's them (Chronos and Lars) who are at a disadvantage not the 7 ghosts.

Quote Quote:
    As for those ABs, while certainly interesting, they don't seem all that strong. Ms. Venus Flytrap opens up and spews tentacles, what's new with that? The well-built one exudes a Dauf aura, i.e. brute strength type. The one with chin-length, dark, wavy hair is somewhat interesting since her form's a little similar to Clare's QoB mode, though those blades seem much less mobile.
    That AB I called gluttony when I first saw her because she reminds me of gluttony from FMA when he opened his stomach and was like the gate of truth thing which was similar to her form. But still some look unique in a way that we never saw like in Claymore just like Gluttony and the black hair girl you mentioned and the one far to the left with really short hair. All in all their eyes are unique and so are their abilities. Well, we have to wait another month to see more of them or who knows maybe we will get a semi-filler next month which is not what I hope for. But a past chapter of what happened to Riful after Priss would be cool too because we will know more about Riful's abilities and if it was just her or the Hellcats that made her survive.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Considering that Claire is back, Chrono and Lars have no chance against the ghosts.
    They may be strong, but nothing huge considering that those two are clearly weaker than even Rigardo (unless Chrono is another "Raphaela", but it's almost impossible considering what he said talking about Isley in this chapter).
    Of course i'm not saying that those two are not strong, but as long as the ghosts don't understimate them too much and do something stupid, Claire and Miria alone should have no problem kicking their a**es.
    We do think alike don't we? And although I wrote the post right after I read what Fermat wrote and without reading what you wrote we ended up giving the same examples!

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast